Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 43,650x in 28,240 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneOnly2 View Post
    Im just playing devils advocate for a debate mostly. My point about confused narrative is on the money.

And Im not very patriotic really. Farmers in this country are the biggest moochers in all of human history you know. Im not a great fan of them. And they would rather employ a backpacker or guest worker to save some money than employ an Australian. What they care about is themselves. And fair enough I guess - but I shouldnt have to care about them. And if I didnt know any better I would think that both sides of Australian politcs hate me and want to make my life as bad as possible. If I didnt know any better I would think that the Australian media exists for no other reason than to make fun of me. This country is a %$%$. If someone pays me though I am loyal to them. I dont care about sides of politics or siding with nations. People should care about themselves and their family. I dont have a family.
    That sounds like our farmers and illegal aliens. When AZ cracked down on illegal immigrants then suddenly they found enough legal workers but just had to pay them more.
    Last edited by carolina73; 09-27-2020 at 03:03 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (09-28-2020),TheOneOnly2 (09-27-2020)

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    TheOneOnly2's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 213x in 161 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    I cannot believe your media exists merely to make fun of you. Your loyalty to the money is telling though, mind you, it;s quite capitalistic and if money is your God, so be it. I also want to give you some Uncle Ransom advice. When you do earn your family. Find a nice spouse, settle down with children, when you have something to lose.....when you see what is actually valuable to you, what you can and cannot do without.......I think you'll find money isn't as important. It won;t dictate your loyalties as much. Some mind you...just not as much.
    Yeah Im no commie. Im looking to earn a sugar baby or two not a wife and kids. I need to get started on my novel.

Im thinking about a sugar baby novel you know. Im working on this idea where the daddy artificially inseminates the sugar baby - without her knowledge - with the sperm of a mentally disabled homeless man that they have had an interaction with earlier in the story. But he makes her think that its him that has gotten her pregnant - she doesnt want to have the baby but he talks her into it. But then after its too late to abort he reveals that she is actually pregnant with the mentally disabled homeless mans baby. She doesnt believe him at first because who would do that? And they had a contract where only he was allowed to ejaculate inside her - she gets tested by his doctor each morning to make sure she keeps to contract. His doctor does physicals on her and what not regularly and this is how he was able to inseminate her - during some procedure. Like he makes her bleach her anus - wax - implants - lots of stuff - she is his very own creation - unrecognisable to when she first applied to be his sugar baby. This guy is quite wealthy. But she will never prove it - that he had her inseminated with a mentally disabled homeless mans sperm. So he says that he is happy to have a paternity test or whatever when the baby is born and that he is serious - and that she wont be getting any support from him. See he had promised support to convince her to keep the baby. So she realizes that he is serious. See at first she was disgusted at the thought of being pregnant with his baby - because as the story progresses she realizes that he is a bit of a monster. But now that she is carrying the baby of a mentally disabled homeless man... That wont be supporting her.

I havent decided whether she kills herself or has the baby - and caring for the child gives her life meaning.
    Would you read something like that? I havent read 50 Shades of Grey but its probably going to be like that kind of - but seriously %$%$ed up. But its going to be about the human soul mostly. Its good right? Dont steal any of my ideas hey.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,781
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,009x in 10,721 Posts
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. I won't steal any of your ideas. And no, sorry, I wouldn't read something like that. I didn't read 50 shades, wife says it was highly overrated so I shouldn't bother.

Ever read about you Australians during the wars?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    And how were they doing without us?

Don't forget that Europe disregarded the US and were the ones to punish Germany severely with the Treaty of Versailles.
    The UK, France and Italy took over the negotiations and left the USA out. The rise of Hitler was partially of their creation.

The US did not need to support the crown of England.

FDR as a loyal Democrat was at minimum ambivalent about the Jews. I am being nice here.
    Prescott Bush (father and grandfather of 2 presidents) was financially invested in the Nazi government.
    Joe Kennedy (father of JFK and RFK) was a Nazi sympathizer.
    Additional they had support from William Randolph Hearst, Charles Lindbergh, John Rockefeller, Andrew Mellon (head of Alcoa, banker, and Secretary of Treasury), DuPont, General Motors, Standard Oil (now Exxon), Ford, ITT, Allen Dulles (later head of the CIA), National City Bank, and General Electric.

It reminds you of American supporters of Communist China today. Globalist companies, media companies, Hollywood...
    Well US did defeat Japan pretty much single handed. And did join fight against Nazis eventually. And yes good points. If I was running America I dont think I would have done things much differently.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. I won't steal any of your ideas. And no, sorry, I wouldn't read something like that. I didn't read 50 shades, wife says it was highly overrated so I shouldn't bother.

Ever read about you Australians during the wars?
    A bit. I guess I am kind of proud of Australian military for things like being first to defeat Japanese on land during WW2. First to defeat Nazis on land in WW2. Battle of Long Tan. Light horse cavalry charge WW1 to crack Ottoman Empire. Even though Gallipoli was military blunder mistake was Churchills not theirs - but they dug in against impossible odds. Australians have been pretty good shock troops. Good front line troops.

I hate modern Australia more than Australia of the past. Modern Australians.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    That sounds like our farmers and illegal aliens. When AZ cracked down on illegal immigrants then suddenly they found enough legal workers but just had to pay them more.
    Yeah. But main thing I dont like is that they get a lot of subsidies for the fact that they are 'primary producers' to begin with. Cheap rego, primary producer discount on farm vehicle which could include an $80k Toyota 4x4 Prado that wife drives.. etc etc right down to a can of dog food. If anything goes wrong they get relief - drought relief - flood relief. And they mooch a heck of a lot of others things like Farm Household Allowance which is basically unemployment benefits. But most of this isnt means tested. If a farmer really needs help then sure Im all for it - but most of these people have money in the bank that their grandfather made 100 years ago. And all this farmer welfare is never enough. They are always begging. And they have bipartisan support. They are a sacred cow. Majority of public supports all this even though most would be shocked if they actually realized the extent - public will all donate to drought charities etc because idea they have is of some poor $#@!y getting up at crack of dawn to mend a fence before working until the sun goes down. Reality is most dont do much work at all - too bust driving to town to buy The Land and ask each other how many inches and whats the price of a fatty lamb today. If any do still drive a header or something the inside of the thing looks like you are in a X-Wing Fighter from Star Wars and it drives itself. But most wont do that anyway - they pay people do do any work that has to be done. Even a lot of shearers these days arent Australian you know.

Having said that - most farmers I know are good people. If they really needed help I would want them to get it. The reality is that most dont though. But they have no shame about taking all they can get from taxpayer and then asking for more.

edit - In Australia we call farmers $#@!ies. That shouldnt be censored.

$#@!ie / $#@!y' meaning

6 definitions

• Dale
      farmer (Farmers were called $#@!ies in the early days of European settlement because, like the birds of the same name, they made their homes on the edges of permanent waterholes)
      https://outbackdictionary.com/$#@!ie-$#@!y/

Last edited by TheOneOnly2; 09-27-2020 at 03:25 PM.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,781
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,009x in 10,721 Posts
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bit. I guess I am kind of proud of Australian military for things like being first to defeat Japanese on land during WW2. First to defeat Nazis on land in WW2. Battle of Long Tan. Light horse cavalry charge WW1 to crack Ottoman Empire. Even though Gallipoli was military blunder mistake was Churchills not theirs - but they dug in against impossible odds. Australians have been pretty good shock troops. Good front line troops.

I hate modern Australia more than Australia of the past. Modern Australians.
    Well there you go. And don't hate, not good for the heart. But I might see your modern Australian point there. I happen to exchange with Member PJL who claims to be from Australia and like.....wow. PJL is quite the forum Member.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

carolina73 (09-28-2020),TheOneOnly2 (09-27-2020)

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,493
    Achievements:
    PJL's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 982x in 846 Posts
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't expecting you to respond to any of it, you don't even respond to the country who has waxed your entire f'n economy! The nation that has Caused YOUR economic shutdown, infected your citizens...while you sit here with your 'world has moved on the blame in on Trump response now' bullshiit.

For Christ's sake......where has your spine gone. Your own country's farmers now being financially strapped by the same nation who caused your economic shutdown........where are you? What in the entire fck are you Australians doing even glancing rather than focusing on Trump? Y'all......that's a southern word right there, oneandonly, ya'll means "you all" , y'all best pick sides....and y'all best be picking the right side. Wake the fck up.
    Stop making such a big deal about a barley tarriff - Australian farmers will survive , they been through far worse . Actually from an economic point of view , I think the Aus economy has a far better future than what's coming for the US economy......and all because of your own incompetence, so stop blaming the rest of the world

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 847
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Red Lily's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,070x in 3,436 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Im no commie. Im looking to earn a sugar baby or two not a wife and kids. I need to get started on my novel.

Im thinking about a sugar baby novel you know. Im working on this idea where the daddy artificially inseminates the sugar baby - without her knowledge - with the sperm of a mentally disabled homeless man that they have had an interaction with earlier in the story. But he makes her think that its him that has gotten her pregnant - she doesnt want to have the baby but he talks her into it. But then after its too late to abort he reveals that she is actually pregnant with the mentally disabled homeless mans baby. She doesnt believe him at first because who would do that? And they had a contract where only he was allowed to ejaculate inside her - she gets tested by his doctor each morning to make sure she keeps to contract. His doctor does physicals on her and what not regularly and this is how he was able to inseminate her - during some procedure. Like he makes her bleach her anus - wax - implants - lots of stuff - she is his very own creation - unrecognisable to when she first applied to be his sugar baby. This guy is quite wealthy. But she will never prove it - that he had her inseminated with a mentally disabled homeless mans sperm. So he says that he is happy to have a paternity test or whatever when the baby is born and that he is serious - and that she wont be getting any support from him. See he had promised support to convince her to keep the baby. So she realizes that he is serious. See at first she was disgusted at the thought of being pregnant with his baby - because as the story progresses she realizes that he is a bit of a monster. But now that she is carrying the baby of a mentally disabled homeless man... That wont be supporting her.

I havent decided whether she kills herself or has the baby - and caring for the child gives her life meaning.
    Would you read something like that? I havent read 50 Shades of Grey but its probably going to be like that kind of - but seriously %$%$ed up. But its going to be about the human soul mostly. Its good right? Dont steal any of my ideas hey.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PJL View Post
    Stop making such a big deal about a barley tarriff - Australian farmers will survive , they been through far worse . Actually from an economic point of view , I think the Aus economy has a far better future than what's coming for the US economy......and all because of your own incompetence, so stop blaming the rest of the world
    china is screwing Australia like she was a 2 dollar bare back hooker and calls australia gum on its shoe , plo defends china lol what a commie traitor

+ Reply to Thread