User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus mutation emerges that may outmaneuver mask-wearing and hand-washing

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 393
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Leanne778's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,287x in 1,046 Posts
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason10 View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/birx-says-government-is-classifying-all-deaths-of-patients-with-coronavirus-as-covid-19-deaths-regardless-of-cause

Birx says government is classifying all deaths of patients with coronavirus as 'COVID-19' deaths, regardless of cause

https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-...us-death-count

Colorado amends coronavirus death count - says fewer have died of COVID-19 than previously reported

https://www.cato.org/blog/misleading-arithmetic-covid-19-death-rates

The Misleading Arithmetic of COVID-19 Death Rates

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/most-us-covid-deaths-had-other-factors-cdc-admits

Most COVID deaths in US had other factors, CDC admits

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor.../covid-cdc-94/

94% of COVID Deaths Had Contributing Causes According to New CDC Report

https://canadafreepress.com/article/the-cdc-confesses-to-lying-about-covid-19-death-numbers

The CDC Confesses to Lying About COVID-19 Death Numbers

https://www.westernjournal.com/washi...-among-deaths/

Washington Inflates COVID-19 Numbers, Includes Gunshot Victims Among Deaths

https://thenewamerican.com/cdc-fewer...ovid-19-alone/

CDC: Fewer Than 10,000 Americans Have Died From COVID-19 Alone
    I don't even know if barb's post is true....you can say it but it doesn't mean it's true. And your right wing news outlets doesn't cut it for me.

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 393
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Leanne778's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,287x in 1,046 Posts
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason10 View Post
    Because I put up facts and logic, backed up by CREDIBLE SOURCES, and you did not.

Your right wing news outlets are not credible to everyone. It leans right, it leans towards trump and anything that is related to Trump is bogus and a lie.

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 766
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    countryboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,765x in 13,676 Posts
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    Prove they don't.
    Show me some evidence they do. There is quite a bit of evidence they don't, and certain masks are definitely worse than nothing. But hey, maybe science just isn't your thing.

https://abc7chicago.com/amp/covid-du...study/6364791/

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...sed-sound-data
    Cutesy Time is OVER

4. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Useful Post:

Captain Krunch (09-28-2020)

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 1,576
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    testsubjectalpha's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,167x in 6,926 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been telling you from the start the virus particle is smaller than the weave of a simple cotton mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanne778 View Post
    Scary stuff.....but the right won't care....just don't wear a mask, congregate at Trump rallies, no social distancing...yep...that is what they do...not caring who they will infect.

A new preliminary study involving more than 5,000 genetic sequences of the coronavirus suggests one of the virus’s many mutations may be more contagious than the others, according to a report from The Washington Post.
    The study, which has not been peer-reviewed, conducted by researchers from Houston Methodist Hospital, found the strain known as the D614G mutation was responsible for close to every coronavirus infection in Houston this summer, during Texas’s second wave of infections.

The mutation did not make the virus deadlier or change clinical outcomes, according to researchers.
    All viruses mutate and most of the random changes to the genetic sequence are considered to be insignificant, however, researchers found people infected with this particular strain had higher viral loads in their upper respiratory tracts, allowing the virus to potentially spread more effectively.
    David Morens, a virologist at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) who reviewed the study, told the Post the findings suggest the virus may have become more contagious and could possibly be responding to health measures such as social distancing and mask-wearing.

Wearing masks, washing our hands, all those things are barriers to transmissibility, or contagion, but as the virus becomes more contagious it statistically is better at getting around those barriers,” Morens told the newspaper, cautioning not to over-interpret the findings from a single study that has yet to be peer-reviewed.
    He also said it’s possible the virus could eventually get around immunity when a vaccine is rolled out, similar to the flu.
    “Although we don’t know yet, it is well within the realm of possibility that the coronavirus, when our population-level immunity gets high enough, this coronavirus will find a way to get around our immunity,” he said. “We’ll have to chase the virus and, as it mutates, we’ll have to tinker with our vaccine.”
    The research is the latest in a series of studies suggesting the D614G mutation is more contagious than earlier versions of the original virus. The mutation has been dominant in almost all places in the U.S., Europe and Latin America.
    https://thehill.com/changing-america...tmaneuver-mask
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

6. The Following User Says Thank You to testsubjectalpha For This Useful Post:

Captain Krunch (09-28-2020)

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 1,723
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    zelmo1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,309x in 14,529 Posts
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The numbers are being fudged as in my post below. Lies? If anyone knows about lies it's the repukelicans.
    Well I will say this, you are correct the numbers are being fudged, and the Democrats are doing it.

It is a constant battle here in MI to keep Governor Whitmer from adding in the fake numbers they take them out and a few days later she is trying to have them added back in

It is funny both the Red Head and I are so excited to get back to our remodeled home Which we will be moving in this coming week end. Here in the apartment in Grand Rapids it is still mask everywhere you want to go. Up in Greenville the people are smart enough to know that people have rights and those that want to wear a mask do and the majority that don't want to wear one don't WE both will fall into the don't category.

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 1,723
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    zelmo1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,309x in 14,529 Posts
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Including lockdowns, in the beginning. Cases are rising again because governors are allowing up to a 25% capacity in restaurants in NJ anyway. I just read this morning a list of restaurants that are open to 25% and social distancing still applies. You have to come in with a mask, eat, and then leave with a mask. People are not heeding the rules. These journalists from the article who went around to different restaurants in the state to see if in fact people were following the rules including the restaurant staff.

As soon as customers walked into the establishment, they took of the mask, sat down, without masks, talking to others, going to the bathrooms without masks, some noses were uncovered including some staff and leaving the establishment without masks and walking by people who were waiting to get in. There will be a rise in cases as we are already seeing in NJ. I understand people are sick of wearing masks, social distancing and not being able to do what they used to do, but we are living a different life right now. If you don't follow the rules, we are going to have to lock down again if cases start surging.

Why can't people just wear a $#@!ing mask? It takes a second to put on and take off. It's bs.
    Because I don't want to wear the mask, what I have read, I am not wearing the correct mask and even if I had it I can't change it every 45 minutes

So why can't you side stop blaming covid for Heart Attacks, strokes, cancer, pneumonia and all sorts of other things that actually killed the people.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zelmo1234 For This Useful Post:

Captain Krunch (09-28-2020),MisterVeritis (09-28-2020)

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Booman View Post
    You mean Jerry Nads.

Now it's Jerry Poopypants

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Captain Krunch (09-28-2020),MisterVeritis (09-28-2020)

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    You're an idiot. I am far to the right of you. I just don't have to lie to prove a point.
    i wasn't addressing you.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,354x in 27,929 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Including lockdowns, in the beginning.

If lockdowns work why did kook leftist governors let people out of prisons?
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    barb012's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,459x in 906 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HA! And the Federalist is your go to source. Radical right outlet. Gimme a break....your outlandish "Trump is Beautiful" posts are ridiculous and so are your sources.
    Tell us all is your preferred media outlet shown you footage of the violent protestors destroying these businesses. Has your news outlet told you that China lied to the world about this virus and allowed their citizens to travel all over the world that infected everyone? Has your news outlet informed you that Biden has a solid history of taking jobs from us? They are telling that Biden is going to create jobs. Has your news outlet told you that all of their information about Trump were all lies?

Has your news outlet informed that voter fraud is real? I can go on and on.

If it is possible for you possess any integrity at all, your answer should be no.

+ Reply to Thread