Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 213x in 161 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zelmo1234 View Post
    Only read the first part because loud music is not self defense, it is murder, now if the person was threating him they yes I will tell the parents that they did a lousy job and raise a criminal that got what was coming to them but if not the the elderly man should go to jail for murder

Now that we know you are concerned about murder, what about the murder rates in our inner cities that the left never talks about
    I dont think you can shoot someone for threatening you. Unless reasonable person would believe that you were in imminent danger of death or serious bodily harm apparently. Guy in other video actually got pushed to ground and was technically attacked but that wasnt enough to argue he feared imminent danger of death or serious bodily harm. Both guys would have probably gotten off if they had not agreed to be interviewed without a lawyer though. And I think thats the problem - I suspect that a hell of a lot of people are getting away with this kind of thing. And I suspect that a hell of a lot are fine with that. That a hell of a lot or fine with a white guy shooting a black guy that makes an empty threat - or pushes them over. If someone pushes you carry and conceal people over - especially a black guy - you are going to shoot them right? That is a problem.

And what about it?

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    TheOneOnly2's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 213x in 161 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    Ohio is a wonderful place. Responsible permitholders not committing crimes. O - H
    Well why does Lebron keep leaving?

+ Reply to Thread