Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 536x in 256 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Hello. Twenty three posts in five years, hope your troll pay reflects that. lol Gorka???

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...y-guru-129772/

For vets: https://thepoliticalforums.com/threa...rans-for-Trump

“Oh they can make a living. I just don’t want their dirty crippled selves selling stuff near my totally classy buildings.”

https://www.redstate.com/jaycaruso/2...rump-veterans/

"Cadet Bone Spurs, as Illinois senator and Iraq war vet Tammy Duckworth called Trump,"

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33917107-on-tyranny
    As far as Trump goes.....I focus on policy...maybe you should, too! As far as Mattis goes.....somewhere I believe there's policy that says underlings are not to denigrate the "commander-in-chief". As far as how many posts I make or don't make.....that has little to do with "the price of eggs" in China! Try focusing on things that matter.....let go of your "hate filled Trump" attitude....you'll have a more harmonious outcome.
    Last edited by Garden House Queen; 09-29-2020 at 01:57 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garden House Queen For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (09-29-2020),Sybil Ludington (09-29-2020)

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 1,219
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Sybil Ludington's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,497x in 3,308 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by texan View Post
    Yep. Midcan hasn't had a fair thought or consideration in his life.

Mad Dog can say what he wants but it is mostly sour grapes. People like him always think they know best. He tried to control Trump as an establishment player. Trump isn't in the business of war like these morons. He went against those guys that won't support pulling troops from anywhere.

It is time to get rid of these private sector paid off military people. Goodbye Mad Dog I thank you for your service but can't stand you playing politics and being a neocon.

Well said. Thank you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sybil Ludington For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (09-29-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden House Queen View Post
    As far as Trump goes.....I focus on policy...maybe you should, too! As far as Mattis goes.....somewhere I believe there's policy that says underlings are not to denigrate the "commander-in-chief". As far as how many posts I make or don't make.....that has little to do with "the price of eggs" in China! Try focusing on things that matter.....let go of your "hate filled Trump" attitude....you'll have a more harmonious outcome.
    You tell him girl!!!
    roundy_ready_to_box_md_wm_v2.gif

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sybil Ludington For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (09-29-2020)

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,135
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,380x in 15,849 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Hello. Twenty three posts in five years, hope your troll pay reflects that. lol Gorka???

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...y-guru-129772/

For vets: https://thepoliticalforums.com/threa...rans-for-Trump

“Oh they can make a living. I just don’t want their dirty crippled selves selling stuff near my totally classy buildings.”

https://www.redstate.com/jaycaruso/2...rump-veterans/

"Cadet Bone Spurs, as Illinois senator and Iraq war vet Tammy Duckworth called Trump,"

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33917107-on-tyranny
    Do you ever have any thoughts of your own?

Do you even remember when the last one was?
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    Do you ever have any thoughts of your own?

Do you even remember when the last one was?
    Did you even bother to read #11?

+ Reply to Thread