Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,310x in 8,305 Posts
    Mentioned
    669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here are a few questions for Joe at tonights debate

I'm sure others have considered these, but just in case ...

1. (Looking straight into camera) How many of you pay more than $750 in taxes each year?
    2. (") How many of you spent $70,000 on haircuts last year?
    3 (If military comes up looking straight at DJT) How DARE you call my son Bo a sucker and a loser?
    4. (If DJT brings up Hunter Biden) Do you SERIOUSLY want to get into the subject your kids and my kids taking advantage of our names and positions?
    5. (Straight at DJT) Donald,nyour sons indicated that you don't need US banks for loans and that most of your funding comes from Russia. To whom do you owe 400 million dollars?

Feel free to add your own for either Joe or Donald

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo-4 For This Useful Post:

Safety (09-29-2020)

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here'e one I wish DT would ask of Slow Joe -- Joe, why have you not acknowledged your youngest granddaughter--Hunter's illegitimate child with the stripper?

Another one for SJ -- Two years ago when you said you supported #MeToo and #BelieveHer, did that sentiment extend to your former employee who has accused you of sexually molesting her?

Another for SJ -- Have you had a change of heart from the time you opposed segregation in your children's schools because you didn't want them going to school in a "jungle?"
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (09-29-2020),Captain Krunch (09-29-2020),Captdon (09-29-2020),carolina73 (09-29-2020)

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo-4 View Post

1."(Looking straight into camera) How many of you pay more than $750 in taxes each year?"

You mean in state and local sales taxes, you mean, right?

2. "How many of you spent $70,000 on haircuts last year?"

I haven't spent a penny on haircuts for several years. Can't afford it due to the suffocating gluttonous bite from state and local taxes.

3 "(If military comes up looking straight at DJT) How DARE you call my son Bo a sucker and a loser?"

Wut?

4. "(If DJT brings up Hunter Biden) Do you SERIOUSLY want to get into the subject your kids and my kids taking advantage of our names and positions?"

In this area, it's your position as a public servant -- as in my employee -- that's the problem. Sixty years ago, public officials as well as government workers generally, avoided even an appearance of conflict of interest like a terminal disease. Because it was. Now, thanks mainly to democrats, all govenments are terminally ill with this glaring impropriety.

5. "(Straight at DJT) Donald,nyour sons indicated that you don't need US banks for loans and that most of your funding comes from Russia. To whom do you owe 400 million dollars? "

Hmm ... Well, if you ask me, the far better prospect for loans are the chi-coms. Who cares if you default on their loans? Stick 'em and stick 'em good. Even Michael Savage is on board with that idea.

Seriously, who on earth outside Chinee-man den of commies could possibly give a $#@!?
    Last edited by Lummy; 09-29-2020 at 11:22 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lummy For This Useful Post:

Captain Krunch (09-29-2020)

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 3,704
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Bo-4's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,310x in 8,305 Posts
    Mentioned
    669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    Here'e one I wish DT would ask of Slow Joe -- Joe, why have you not acknowledged your youngest granddaughter--Hunter's illegitimate child with the stripper?

Another one for SJ -- Two years ago when you said you supported #MeToo and #BelieveHer, did that sentiment extend to your former employee who has accused you of sexually molesting her?

Another for SJ -- Have you had a change of heart from the time you opposed segregation in your children's schools because you didn't want them going to school in a "jungle?"
    So you wanna bring up morals, $#@!-grabbing, Stormy, and the 25 women who accuse Donnie of sexual misconduct? Cool - Try THAT one!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo-4 For This Useful Post:

Safety (09-29-2020)

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,470
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Perianne's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,534x in 1,379 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question by moderator to both candidates:

Can you go a whole day without soiling your pants?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perianne For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-29-2020),Safety (09-29-2020)

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,645
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    texan's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,791x in 3,870 Posts
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. (Looking straight into camera) How many of you pay more than $750 in taxes each year? Trump Does read the entire article and you won't look stupid. It says he paid 5.2 Million in 2016 and 2017. He received investment credits (for risk taken) in the form of 9.7 Million. In short, read and you won't look like an idiot.

2. (") How many of you spent $70,000 on haircuts last year? Irrelevant.

3 (If military comes up looking straight at DJT) How DARE you call my son Bo a sucker and a loser? Another lie that you go along with.

4. (If DJT brings up Hunter Biden) Do you SERIOUSLY want to get into the subject your kids and my kids taking advantage of our names and positions? Yes I do. Let's go!

5. (Straight at DJT) Donald,nyour sons indicated that you don't need US banks for loans and that most of your funding comes from Russia. To whom do you owe 400 million dollars? There was nothing in his taxes tying him to Russia. Strike 7.

Joe,
    Why are you $#@!ing about tax law you participated in writing being followed? Also, do you take advantage of tax credits when applicable? 564 months 17,155 Days you worked there and NEVER rewrote the tax code? Because it hurt you and your lobbyist friends?

Joe,
    How much have you earned since becoming a "public Servant"? How how much are you and your family combined worth today. Plus what salaries are you and your son drawing from where? Just to clear up some accusations. In addition, how much is your houses worth?

Joe,
    Why did you lie about your son meeting with China and Ukraine on your trips? Why did you lie about not discussing any of these business deals with your son when FBI documents clearly state you did? Why did the FBI go to the Obama administration with concerns about your son and your dealings with the Ukraine and China?

Joe,
    Why did you bring up the Logan Act to go after Mike Flynn in January 2017? Since your claim you never know nothing about anything?

Joe,
    Did you serve in DC for 180 years?

Joe,
    Why have you made so many racist comments over the course of your career?

Joe,
    You stated you attended the historically black college Delaware State. They came out and said no you didn't. Why during your career have you continued to lie about things like this? This certainly isn't misspeaking.

Joe,
    Were you aware of the spying the Obama admin spying on the Trump campaign?

Joe,
    Why did you author and pass the most DEVASTATING CRIME BILL against the black community?

Joe,
    Why are you supporting defunding the police? You stated that in an interview calling it redirecting funds which means taking money away. Also, why are you and Kamala supporting "The Bail Project"? It has released criminals that has resulted in the deaths of several women and others by releasing dangerous criminals back into the community.

Joe,
    Do you speak for black people? Because you stated "you ain't black if you don't vote for me"?

Joe,
    Why don't you take questions from the media? And why hasn't Kamala EVER TAKEN JUST ONE? Is she not qualified?
    I am tired of everyone fighting with each other. This is all by design.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to texan For This Useful Post:

BaghdadBob (09-29-2020),Bo-4 (09-29-2020),Captdon (09-29-2020)

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you wanna bring up morals, $#@!-grabbing, Stormy, and the 25 women who accuse Donnie of sexual misconduct? Cool - Try THAT one!!
    where are they now. none stuck...because there is no sticking. BUT...we do have actual video of Joe and his ....let's be kind to the old guy and say,'invasion of space of children and young women'. And we have the account of his former staff member who the left themselves in spite of PoundMeToo have ignored her and crippled her credibility.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

BaghdadBob (09-29-2020)

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,872x in 10,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. (Looking straight into camera) How many of you pay more than $750 in taxes each year?
    2. (") How many of you spent $70,000 on haircuts last year?
    3 (If military comes up looking straight at DJT) How DARE you call my son Bo a sucker and a loser?
    4. (If DJT brings up Hunter Biden) Do you SERIOUSLY want to get into the subject your kids and my kids taking advantage of our names and positions?
    5. (Straight at DJT) Donald,nyour sons indicated that you don't need US banks for loans and that most of your funding comes from Russia. To whom do you owe 400 million dollars?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...test/17427857/

Maybe he should stay away from Bo's military career. and his cocaine addiction.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 567
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Section31's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,579x in 3,354 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Corrupt Creepy Uncle Joe "Bite Me," will probably do well for having 47 yrs experience in politics and having a moderator that is basically on his side. Of course "Bite Me" is wanting to take many breaks during the debate, and has apparently refused a drug test and also refused to submit to a search for RF receivers.

I would not put it past leftists to cheat, they're essentially scumbags and would stoop to anything including murder.

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,645
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    texan's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,791x in 3,870 Posts
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We already voted on that one and he grabbed your party by the pu$$y and won. Hey remember when they couldn't find a payoff for Stormy? Not even in his tax returns.....
    I am tired of everyone fighting with each other. This is all by design.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to texan For This Useful Post:

BaghdadBob (09-29-2020),Calypso Jones (09-29-2020)

+ Reply to Thread