Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,497x in 3,308 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, You Don't Like Trump

So, you don’t like Trump for whatever reason…his lack of humility, his tendency to be brash and talk plainly, what some would call unpresidential. Maybe you don’t care for his confidence, his no-nonsense Reaganesque approach without the charm. Maybe you don’t trust a man who doesn’t drink, smoke, or relax with a joint. Could it be his tendency to see issues in a light others can’t see…the way he removes the veil to see clearly…his unwillingness to do things the same old way and not accomplish anything? Well, then don’t vote for him.

Maybe you didn’t like Trump stopping China and Russia from running rough-shod over the world without fear of reprisal. Maybe you are against the new peace initiatives in the Middle East unheard of up until now. Or maybe the lack of new reasons to go to war. It’s possible you liked MS13 having carte blanche in our neighborhoods, killing and assaulting without the distraction of law enforcement. It could be you want to see police officers get their ‘comeupins’ for that ticket you got some time ago. Never mind that you have no idea who to call otherwise if you or your family is in need.

Under Trump’s leadership, violent crime has gone down every year he has been in office except now for the Democrat cities that are in rebellion

Maybe President Trump shouldn’t have had over a dozen US hostages freed, including those Obama and Biden could not get released.

What you might consider, instead, is voting to protect your 1st Amendment rights, your right to free speech, to say what is on your mind without retaliation. You may want to vote to protect your right to worship God as you please without persecution.

Under Trump’s leadership, violent crime has gone down every year he has been in office except now for the Democrat cities that are in rebellion. You may want to keep your 2nd Amendment right to protect yourself and your family from the violent criminals the Democrats have let loose. Or how about the roving self-righteous, ignorant mobs that are determined to dictate how you should live, what you should say, how you should vote, and a government that is going mad, especially now that these Democrats are blaming the police for all the ills in society they themselves created.

Article continued:
    https://canadafreepress.com/article/...ont-like-trump

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sybil Ludington For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (10-10-2020),Perianne (10-10-2020),Sunsettommy (10-10-2020)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,583x in 94,415 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your hit the nail on the head. The left is owned by Chi-na.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (10-10-2020),MisterVeritis (10-10-2020),Sybil Ludington (10-10-2020)

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,723
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial50000 Experience Points
    gamewell45's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,568x in 4,623 Posts
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sybil Ludington View Post
    So, you don’t like Trump for whatever reason…his lack of humility, his tendency to be brash and talk plainly, what some would call unpresidential. Maybe you don’t care for his confidence, his no-nonsense Reaganesque approach without the charm. Maybe you don’t trust a man who doesn’t drink, smoke, or relax with a joint. Could it be his tendency to see issues in a light others can’t see…the way he removes the veil to see clearly…his unwillingness to do things the same old way and not accomplish anything? Well, then don’t vote for him.

Maybe you didn’t like Trump stopping China and Russia from running rough-shod over the world without fear of reprisal. Maybe you are against the new peace initiatives in the Middle East unheard of up until now. Or maybe the lack of new reasons to go to war. It’s possible you liked MS13 having carte blanche in our neighborhoods, killing and assaulting without the distraction of law enforcement. It could be you want to see police officers get their ‘comeupins’ for that ticket you got some time ago. Never mind that you have no idea who to call otherwise if you or your family is in need.

Under Trump’s leadership, violent crime has gone down every year he has been in office except now for the Democrat cities that are in rebellion

Maybe President Trump shouldn’t have had over a dozen US hostages freed, including those Obama and Biden could not get released.

What you might consider, instead, is voting to protect your 1st Amendment rights, your right to free speech, to say what is on your mind without retaliation. You may want to vote to protect your right to worship God as you please without persecution.

Under Trump’s leadership, violent crime has gone down every year he has been in office except now for the Democrat cities that are in rebellion. You may want to keep your 2nd Amendment right to protect yourself and your family from the violent criminals the Democrats have let loose. Or how about the roving self-righteous, ignorant mobs that are determined to dictate how you should live, what you should say, how you should vote, and a government that is going mad, especially now that these Democrats are blaming the police for all the ills in society they themselves created.

Article continued:
    https://canadafreepress.com/article/...ont-like-trump
    Maybe some of us don't like Trump because he's a congenital liar, a misogynist, a bully, and a cheater, among other things.

Maybe some of us don't like Trump because he made promises that he never came through on such as the "great Medical Plan you all are just gonna love" or the wall between Mexico and the US that Mexico would pay for entirely (even though only a small part has been built) or his famous tax reform which basically benefitted the upper 1% of Americans.

Or maybe some of us don't like Trump because of the hypocrisy he exhibited when RBG passed away and he rushed to get another one of his conservative picks put up for consideration instead of waiting until the elections were concluded.

Or maybe some of us don't like Trump because of his position towards organized labor, while claiming he's a friend of the unions, at the same time he supports a National Right-To-Work law;

Or many some of us don't like him because he's trashed the military and our veterans;

Or maybe some of us don't like him because he has poked fun at disabled people.

The list goes on and on but I think our more rational readers will understand why some people do not like Trump.
    God Bless America, God Bless our Military and God Bless the Police who defended the country against the insurgents on January 6, 2021

Think 3rd party for 2024 folks. Clean up America.

Once I tell you that we agree to disagree there will be no more discussion between us in the thread so please don't waste your time continuing to argue your points because I will not respond.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gamewell45 For This Useful Post:

Crepitus (10-10-2020),Dr. Who (10-10-2020)

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 1,219
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Sybil Ludington's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post
    Maybe some of us don't like Trump because he's a congenital liar, a misogynist, a bully, and a cheater, among other things.

Maybe some of us don't like Trump because he made promises that he never came through on such as the "great Medical Plan you all are just gonna love" or the wall between Mexico and the US that Mexico would pay for entirely (even though only a small part has been built) or his famous tax reform which basically benefitted the upper 1% of Americans.

Or maybe some of us don't like Trump because of the hypocrisy he exhibited when RBG passed away and he rushed to get another one of his conservative picks put up for consideration instead of waiting until the elections were concluded.

Or maybe some of us don't like Trump because of his position towards organized labor, while claiming he's a friend of the unions, at the same time he supports a National Right-To-Work law;

Or many some of us don't like him because he's trashed the military and our veterans;

Or maybe some of us don't like him because he has poked fun at disabled people.

The list goes on and on but I think our more rational readers will understand why some people do not like Trump.
    Or maybe some of you don't like him because you're too dumb to do some research instead of parroting msm. AGAIN, how many times do people have to ask you to provide resources/links to where you pull your ignorant comments from?

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The very things that you've been fed by the media who have lied and used misdirection in reporting, faulty reporting and embroidering. Suddenly you are very concerned with these character traits when they didn't bother you a whit when Obama, Biden, Clinton and Hilliary were in office. And you still have the rest of the democrats sitting in the halls of congress. Sorry but your charges don't ring true when you fail to address the same and worse character traits in your own party.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (10-10-2020),Sunsettommy (10-10-2020),Sybil Ludington (10-10-2020)

Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're mad at him cause he didn't keep his promise!!?? When you didn't want those things IN THE FIRST PLACE and your side has put every obstacle in front of him the ENTIRE FREAKIN' TIME he's been in office. And the tax reform thingy...THAT is a lie. Americans benefitted from that and they intend to vote for him again because in spite of your jerking him around, he is STILL working to help the American people and KEEP his PROMISES.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (10-10-2020),Sybil Ludington (10-10-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Promise Kept

Take no salary

"If I'm elected president, I'm accepting no salary."

Create private White House veterans hotline

"I will create a private White House hotline – that is answered by a real person 24 hours a day – to make sure that no valid complaint about the VA ever falls through the cracks. I will instruct my staff that if a valid complaint is not acted upon, then the issue be brought directly to me, and I will pick up the phone and fix it myself, if need be."

Make no cuts to Social Security

“I’m not going to cut Social Security like every other Republican and I’m not going to cut Medicare or Medicaid.”

Slash federal regulations

"A requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated."

Place lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying for foreign government

"I'm going to issue a lifetime ban against senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.”

Defund Planned Parenthood

"I would defund it because of the abortion factor, which they say is 3 percent. I don't know what percentage it is. They say it's 3 percent. But I would defund it, because I'm pro-life."

Nominate someone from his list of justices to replace Antonin Scalia

“I am looking to appoint judges very much in the mold of Justice Scalia. I'm looking for judges — and I've actually picked 20 of them so that people would see.”

Ensure funding for historic black colleges

“My plan will also ensure funding for historic black colleges and universities, more affordable two- and four-year college and support for trade and vocational education.”

End the defense sequester

“As soon as I take office I will ask Congress to fully eliminate the defense sequester and will submit a new budget to rebuild our military. It is so depleted. We will rebuild our military.”

Keep Guantanamo Bay Detention Center open

“We’re going to keep, as you know, Gitmo, we’re keeping that open."

Move U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv to Jerusalem

"We will move the American embassy to the eternal capital of the Jewish people, Jerusalem."

Reverse Barack Obama's Cuba policy

“The president’s one-sided deal for Cuba and with Cuba benefits only the Castro regime but all the concessions that Barack Obama has granted the Castro Regime was done through executive order, which means they can be undone and that is what I intend to do unless the Castro Regime meets our demands.”

Cancel the Paris climate agreement

"We’re going to cancel the Paris Climate Agreement and stop all payments of U.S. tax dollars to U.N. global warming programs.”

Ask countries we protect to pay more for joint defense

"I think NATO's great. But it's got to be modernized. And countries that we're protecting have to pay what they're supposed to be paying."

Increase veterans' health care

"We are going to make sure every veteran in America has the choice to seek care at the Veterans Administration or to seek private medical care paid for by our government."

Suspend immigration from terror-prone places

“And if people don't like it, we've got to have a country folks. Got to have a country. Countries in which immigration will be suspended would include places like Syria and Libya. And we are going to stop the tens of thousands of people coming in from Syria.”

Limit legal immigration

“We will reform legal immigration to serve the best interests of America and its workers, the forgotten people. Workers. We’re going to take care of our workers.”

Use U.S. steel for infrastructure projects

"A Trump Administration will also ensure that we start using American steel for American infrastructure."

Stop TPP

"I'm going to issue our notification of intent to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership."

Renegotiate NAFTA

“A Trump administration will renegotiate NAFTA and if we don't get the deal we want, we will terminate NAFTA and get a much better deal for our workers and our companies. 100 percent."

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m.../promise-kept/

Raise tariffs on goods imported into the U.S.

“Any country that devalues their currency to take unfair advantage of the United States and all of its companies that can’t compete will face tariffs and taxes to stop the cheating.”

Save the Carrier plant in Indiana

"So here's what's going to happen: Within 24 hours, I'll get a call — the head of Carrier — and he'll say, 'Mr. President, we've decided to stay in the United States. That's what's going to happen. 100 percent."

Won't say 'Happy Holidays'

"If I become president, we're going to be saying Merry Christmas at every store. You can leave (happy holidays) at the corner. ...Other religions can do what they want.”

Create a 10-percent repatriation tax

"It (The Donald J. Trump tax plan) will provide a deemed repatriation of corporate profits held offshore at a one-time tax rate of 10 percent."

Reverse Barack Obama's 2016 gun executive order

"I will veto. I will unsign that (President Barack Obama's gun executive order) so fast."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sybil Ludington For This Useful Post:

Sunsettommy (10-10-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really? well lets take a look at how fast Obama jumped the gun to replace scalia. It appears that Scalia died on feb 13,2016 and Obama announced that DAY that he'd replace him asap.

You are either sadly uninterested in checking out why you think you should be outraged or you are......just uninterested in anything other than the opinion you hold that seems to have been fed to you by the hate trump media.
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 10-10-2020 at 12:46 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (10-10-2020),Sybil Ludington (10-10-2020)

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,470
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Perianne's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,534x in 1,379 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand that pro-American people love Trump. It's really that simple.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Perianne For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (10-10-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post

really? well lets take a look at how fast Obama jumped the gun to replace scalia. It appears that Scalia died on feb 13,2016 and Obama announced that DAY that he'd replace him asap.

You are either sadly uninterested in checking out why you think you should be outraged or you are......just uninterested in anything other than the opinion you hold fed to you by the hate trump media.
    PLUS, I will NEVER NEVER forgive Obama and his conspirators for not investigating Scalia's................................MURDER

+ Reply to Thread