Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,058x in 777 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsettommy View Post
    I posted this recently, gets completely ignored, probably because it utterly destroys the CO2, temperature change connection.
    We ignore it because you're not intellectually honest, making speaking with you a waste of time. We type out logical rebuttals, only to have you sniff out "I see you didn't read my post" as an excuse to ignore your claims getting dismembered. You can't debate. You're only capable of pasting propaganda from conspiracy blogs.

It will be easy to demonstrate that here, so let's get on with it.

In your own words, in a few sentences, explain why you think your graph disproves a CO2/temp correlation.

I can easily do what I ask of you, since I know what I'm talking about. On your graph, the rate of temp increase is hovering around 0.2C/decade, give or take the noise. That rate is positive, the rate of CO2 increase is positive, so there's a very clear positive correlation, and your claim is the opposite of reality.

So, I just addressed and tore apart the heart of your argument. You can reply honestly, or you can run by pretending you didn't see the debunking. And since you can't reply honestly, we know what option you'll choose.

Seriously, do you even know what a correlation is? I just ask because you're so very incapable of spotting a very clear positive correlation.
    Last edited by mamooth; 11-03-2020 at 10:54 PM.
    If a conservative makes an accusation, it's actually a confession.

+ Reply to Thread