User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How did Biden become a multimillionaire in US foreign policy?

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,493
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    PJL's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 982x in 846 Posts
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Wheres that most? Where are these most people on tPF that is claiming Biden is the only one that got rich by being in politics?

Did you forget the Clintons? The Neo Cons?

Or were you just trying to wing it again?
    Are you in damage control after your stuff-up MMC ? .....don't be so hard on yourself - it can happen to anyone .

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PJL View Post
    Are you in damage control after your stuff-up MMC ? .....don't be so hard on yourself - it can happen to anyone .
    Not at all.....not only couldnt you read the thread. Then you had to lie just to get a post off. Kind of like a norm for you around here, eh?
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 1,113
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,099x in 10,781 Posts
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're like a doggy with a bone Ransom .(lol) ......Australia suffers the same problems , don't worry . We in the West would like to think that our elected leaders are doing their best to look after our interests ......but it just ain't happnin. Yes , and things here in OZ are still very much business as usual . I guess two consecutive quarters of negative growth is not quite as devastating as some may choose to think.....I haven't heard of any barley farmers committing suicide yet , or selling the family farm so they can feed themselves.
    As I've previously outlined, I don't believe that. I believe your Prime Minister, Treasurer, National accounts, recession numbers, barley tariffs, GDP growth, unemployment, and government stimulus rather than your opinions on the matter. I know you live there, my "guess" is I could find many around you who disagree with your opinion. That it's not business as usual. I'm sorry for doubting you, it's just that......well......I do.

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,493
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    PJL's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 982x in 846 Posts
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    As I've previously outlined, I don't believe that. I believe your Prime Minister, Treasurer, National accounts, recession numbers, barley tariffs, GDP growth, unemployment, and government stimulus rather than your opinions on the matter. I know you live there, my "guess" is I could find many around you who disagree with your opinion. That it's not business as usual. I'm sorry for doubting you, it's just that......well......I do.
    My reference to "business as usual" , does not mean that nothing has changed ....of course many things have changed , and I think many more things will change in the short term.....like during 2021 . The most important thing for concern , is how you deal with those changes . The past is gone , so look to the future . I'll give a hot tip - when politician's lips are moving , they're telling you more lies ...... and getting payed handsomely for telling them .
    Last edited by PJL; 10-18-2020 at 12:53 PM.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My reference to "business as usual" , does not mean that nothing has changed ....of course many things have changed , and I think many more things will change in the short term.....like during 2021 . The most important thing for concern , is how you deal with those changes . The past is gone , so look to the future . I'll give a hot tip - when politician's lips are moving , they're telling you more lies ...... and getting payed handsomely for telling them .

you wont change you will still be the same commie rear end kisser you always were

+ Reply to Thread