Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,647x in 14,858 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
    joe said he will lock the virus down not the country
    he said he will cure cancer if hes elected how will he do the above by waving his magic wand ?

he said he will do away with trumps tax cut but wouldn't raise your taxes one penny, but joe thats a lie. if he did away with trumps tax cut them your taxes would go up

The Times confesses: Most taxpayers got a tax cut under Trump

By Peter Skurkiss

previously tacitly supported the dishonest claim that the Republican-sponsored tax reform which President Trump signed was a tax increase on the middle class.

now uncle blow hole want to create Biden care as we all know O bung hole care was full of new taxes over 20 new taxes and increased taxes over 500 billion total how will he create blow hole joe health care with out doing the same also as we know it didnt work out to well with huge deductibles as much as 15,800 for a family and 7800 for 1 person along with matching out of pocket expenses and price increases

https://jeffduncan.house.gov/full-li...care-tax-hikes

next uncle blow holes green new deal estimated at 10 trillion dollars which by the way will be very ineffective and end up costing much more in the end .

how will he do this without increasing taxes ?

uncle blow hole is going to redo the oil industry also , how much you want to bet it wont cost jobs and increase the price of natural gas and oil for us all . I have to be honest I have not looked at his plan it depth but experience tells me he will screw us all as democrats are well known to do in this area where regulations result in higher costs and jobs.

I look foward to liberals explaining all of this please do.

The dems have promised to raise taxes only on the rich/upper middle class since at least Clinton. Of course back then the number was $200,000.oo to which Ross Perot told him, quite accurately, on TV back in 1992 that their aren't enough rich for his plan. Nobody listened and families making 40 K and up wound up with higher taxes. Although there was a balanced budget in their somewhere at least. That will NOT happen this time. Same old pitch, Clinton, I think Kerry, maybe Obama and now Biden. Same identical $#@! once adjusted for infaltion. But apprently people still buy it?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (10-26-2020),Captain Krunch (10-26-2020),Peter1469 (10-26-2020)

+ Reply to Thread