Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,646x in 14,858 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    I am kind of ambivalent about this. I don't like it anytime any government agency, ATF in particular, tries to assume more power or pass new regulations, but let's be real here... Those AR and AK "pistols" are really nothing more than SBRs without a stock and there are probably not 10 people in the country who do not shoulder those ridiculous "braces".

Now, that said, I don't think an SBR or SBS should be regulated any differently from any other firearm and I actually believe ANY firearms regulation is in violation of the Constitution.

We really need to take defacto law making power away from regualatory agencies. All of them, including the FDA and DEA who have spent considerable time and resourses trying to take, for example, an herbal remedy that helps with anxiety, pain and to decrease Opiod use away? They have tried to just make their own lawsa about Kratom but because of it's uses and it's safe record compared to prescription or other drugs they have been stopped. Now if you look at the DEA as the enforcement wing of the FDA you understand the probabal influence of big pharma
    And that's just one example.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (10-28-2020)

+ Reply to Thread