User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walmart CEO Doug McMillon says New World Order is “the right thing to do”

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 2,058
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    OGIS's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,647x in 2,130 Posts
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barb012 View Post
    A new world order means only one thing and that is mass depopulation.
    Actually, no. There are several other possibilities. Some quite scary, but probably inevitable.

But as far as the Racist Right is concerned, I am certain that would be jim dandy fine as long as the purge was restricted to those people (browns, Jews, and liberals).
    Wearing a mask with your nose sticking out is like wearing a condom on your testicles.

When out walking, look out for PROBlems. You know: maskless Plague Rats On Bicycles who blow past you without giving you time to get out of the way.

Ah, CONServatives, the Masters of Projection (MOPs). With CONServatives, every accusation is a confession. Weird, that.

............Oh, what fresh hell is this?
    ,,,........¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯
    ....... Not my circus, not my monkeys

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,885
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 43,664x in 28,251 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OGIS View Post
    Actually, no. There are several other possibilities. Some quite scary, but probably inevitable.

But as far as the Racist Right is concerned, I am certain that would be jim dandy fine as long as the purge was restricted to those people (browns, Jews, and liberals).
    You are the one that introduced skin color and religion into the argument, not Republicans. We support Americans. That is our pact as a country. We created a government for mutual defense. Now their are some Americans that say they do not like our country that have lost our support but your the one with the color and religion scale out weight testing people.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (11-09-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    I am referring to globalism, specifically cultural globalism. I have no problem with economic globalism.

The forced migration of Muslims into Europe is an example of cultural globalism.
    Ah. Culture mixing. Specifically those people coming into white areas. Got it. Putting a McDonalds on every street corner in Dubai as a result of economic globalism is A-OK, though.

Because the nidus of economic globalism is economically powerful cultures, specifically the United States and European white power structure. Whereas the nidus of cultural globalism is rather more random, depending on many more factors than which group has the money and the expansionist agenda.

Difficulty: economic globalism tends to drag cultural globalism along with it (except as a two-way street). This is another of those "doublethink" issues that bedevil the smarter conservatives.
    Wearing a mask with your nose sticking out is like wearing a condom on your testicles.

When out walking, look out for PROBlems. You know: maskless Plague Rats On Bicycles who blow past you without giving you time to get out of the way.

Ah, CONServatives, the Masters of Projection (MOPs). With CONServatives, every accusation is a confession. Weird, that.

,,,........¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,590x in 94,419 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Culture. Not race. You dragged race into it.

Quote Originally Posted by OGIS View Post
    Ah. Culture mixing. Specifically those people coming into white areas. Got it. Putting a McDonalds on every street corner in Dubai as a result of economic globalism is A-OK, though.

Because the nidus of economic globalism is economically powerful cultures, specifically the United States and European white power structure. Whereas the nidus of cultural globalism is rather more random, depending on many more factors than which group has the money and the expansionist agenda.

Difficulty: economic globalism tends to drag cultural globalism along with it (except as a two-way street). This is another of those "doublethink" issues that bedevil the smarter conservatives.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    You are the one that introduced skin color and religion into the argument, not Republicans. We support Americans. That is our pact as a country. We created a government for mutual defense. Now their are some Americans that say they do not like our country that have lost our support but your the one with the color and religion scale out weight testing people.
    LOL, skin color and religion were introduced as issues by Republicans and Dixiecrats decades ago. (Then the Dixiecrats moved on and became Republicans). I am merely stating the obvious quiet parts out loud.

Embarrassing for you, isn't it?

Shameful even.

,,,........¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    Culture. Not race. You dragged race into it.
    Interestingly, I have a tad more respect for actual Nazi's than I do for you wishy washy hand wringing types. Real Nazis at least have the courage of their convictions. You guys go "SHHHH! SHHHH! Don't say the quiet part out loud! Call it "culture" instead!"

Sad.

,,,........¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯

+ Reply to Thread