User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump: "If [Biden] is elected, the stock market will crash." Yeah, about that...

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 2,058
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    OGIS's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,647x in 2,130 Posts
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump: "If [Biden] is elected, the stock market will crash." Yeah, about that...

Good times.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/08/elec...&ICID=ref_fark

My Aunt Tifa owns Pfizer stock. This will supplement her (((SOROS!))) checks.
    Wearing a mask with your nose sticking out is like wearing a condom on your testicles.

When out walking, look out for PROBlems. You know: maskless Plague Rats On Bicycles who blow past you without giving you time to get out of the way.

Ah, CONServatives, the Masters of Projection (MOPs). With CONServatives, every accusation is a confession. Weird, that.

............Oh, what fresh hell is this?
    ,,,........¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯
    ....... Not my circus, not my monkeys

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OGIS View Post
    Good times.

I think a few here predicted this -- if Biden is elected, suddenly a vaccine will appear!

Magic!
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (11-10-2020),MisterVeritis (11-09-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    I think a few here predicted this -- if Biden is elected, suddenly a vaccine will appear!

Magic!
    Is there anything (((SOROS!))) can't do? He's the Magical Jew! Dark magic, obviously.

The reality: Since you obviously haven't been paying attention, there are 150+ vaccines underdevelopment all over the world. The severity of this pandemic, plus the strides made in nanobiology and genetic engineering over the last couple of decades, has unleashed a tsunami of research. And Pfizer has been repeatedly mentioned, for MONTHS, as a front-runner in this effort.
    Wearing a mask with your nose sticking out is like wearing a condom on your testicles.

When out walking, look out for PROBlems. You know: maskless Plague Rats On Bicycles who blow past you without giving you time to get out of the way.

Ah, CONServatives, the Masters of Projection (MOPs). With CONServatives, every accusation is a confession. Weird, that.

,,,........¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there anything (((SOROS!))) can't do? He's the Magical Jew! Dark magic, obviously.

The reality: Since you obviously haven't been paying attention, there are 150+ vaccines underdevelopment all over the world. The severity of this pandemic, plus the strides made in nanobiology and genetic engineering over the last couple of decades, has unleashed a tsunami of research. And Pfizer has been repeatedly mentioned, for MONTHS, as a front-runner in this effort.
    Timing is everything...

Looks like this one was called and nailed.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    Timing is everything...
    Looks like this one was called and nailed.
    Conspiracy Theory always has an answer for everything. The more complicated and shadowy, the better. Reality is usually somewhat more prosaic. Usually.

,,,........¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯

7. The Following User Says Thank You to OGIS For This Useful Post:

stephenpe (11-09-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Conspiracy Theory always has an answer for everything. The more complicated and shadowy, the better. Reality is usually somewhat more prosaic. Usually.

Okay, we'll go with that.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

Lummy (11-09-2020)

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good times.

Can anyone explain what this poster is talking about. What are "Soros checks"? How does one qualify for them? Where does one sign up? Who administers them?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Can anyone explain what this poster is talking about. What are "Soros checks"? How does one qualify for them? Where does one sign up? Who administers them?
    LOL, you haven't heard? Wow.

I don't believe you.

Whelp, whatever. Let me help you out here, because this herpaderp is amusing as all hell, and some of the libs here may not know about this stupid shiat.

It is taken as Gospel by many of the nuttier fascist nutbars on the far right that (((George Soros))) (the parentheses are code for JEW, to get around filters and mods on several websites) is behind most of the anti-Murikan liberal conspiracies that are supposedly ruining the nation.

Some historical context: some of these window lickers say that (((SOROS!!!))) was the youngest SS officer in Hitler's forces. (He would have to have been, since he was born on August 12, 1930). being a Nazi and all, he personally betrayed and even killed dozens of his fellow Jews.

I did not make that up.

As for today, he is now so rich (presumably from boiling down Gentile babies to sell their body fat) that he can afford to fund all kinds of mischief: renting fleets of buses to bus in Messican Rapists and Drug Lords to vote for Liberals in local elections, funding Antifa Supersoldiers to rape your dog, shoot your house and burn your sainted grandmother, and most importantly, send weekly or monthly checks to support all the liberal protesters, none of whom have jobs or are even employable.

I did not make this up, either.

So now the joke is that "duDe, I jUSt GoT mY (((SorOS!!!!))) cHEck foR goINg tO thE aBORtion rIGHts pROtesT aNd BibLE BUrniNg LAst nIgHT!"

Because it really it all the fault of (((SOROS!!!))) and the other Jews. Democrats and liberals are just brainless parasites who, by themselves, couldn't be bother to protest all the bullshiat that people like you foist on the world. They have to be motivated by checks to bestir themselves.

(Pretty sure, though, that the actual checks trickle down to many groups on the right, from such people and organizations as the Koch brothers, Sheldon Adelson, various foundations, the FPYS, and other well-heeled sources.)
    Last edited by OGIS; 11-09-2020 at 02:17 PM.

,,,........¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,401
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Hoosier8's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,220x in 6,442 Posts
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good times.

The Chamber of Commerce and Wall Street both support Biden. The CoC because they know he will bring in cheap foreign labor and Wall Street because they know he can be bought and will support globalism which killed American jobs.
    When Donald Trump said to protest “peacefully”, he meant violence.

When he told protesters to “go home”, he meant stay for an insurrection.

And when he told Brad Raffensperger to implement “whatever the correct legal remedy is”, he meant fraud.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

Ignorance is strength.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,401
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Hoosier8's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,220x in 6,442 Posts
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL, you haven't heard? Wow.

I don't believe you.

Whelp, whatever. Let me help you out here, because this herpaderp is amusing as all hell, and some of the libs here may not know about this stupid shiat.

It is taken as Gospel by many of the nuttier fascist nutbars on the far right that (((George Soros))) (the parentheses are code for JEW, to get around filters and mods on several websites) is behind most of the anti-Murikan liberal conspiracies that are supposedly ruining the nation.

Some historical context: some of these window lickers say that (((SOROS!!!))) was the youngest SS officer in Hitler's forces. (He would have to have been, since he was born on August 12, 1930). being a Nazi and all, he personally betrayed and even killed dozens of his fellow Jews.

I did not make that up.

As for today, he is now so rich (presumably from boiling down Gentile babies to sell their body fat) that he can afford to fund all kinds of mischief: renting fleets of buses to bus in Messican Rapists and Drug Lords to vote for Liberals in local elections, funding Antifa Supersoldiers to rape your dog, shoot your house and burn your sainted grandmother, and most importantly, send weekly or monthly checks to support all the liberal protesters, none of whom have jobs or are even employable.

I did not make this up, either.

So now the joke is that "duDe, I jUSt GoT mY (((SorOS!!!!))) cHEck foR goINg tO thE aBORtion rIGHts pROtesT aNd BibLE BUrniNg LAst nIgHT!"

Because it really it all the fault of (((SOROS!!!))) and the other Jews. Democrats and liberals are just brainless parasites who, by themselves, couldn't be bother to protest all the bullshiat that people like you foist on the world. They have to be motivated by checks to bestir themselves.

(Pretty sure, though, that the actual checks trickle down to many groups on the right, from such people and organizations as the Koch brothers, Sheldon Adelson, various foundations, the FPYS, and other well-heeled sources.)
    Your post is the reason many don't think liberals are very smart.
    When Donald Trump said to protest “peacefully”, he meant violence.

When he told protesters to “go home”, he meant stay for an insurrection.

And when he told Brad Raffensperger to implement “whatever the correct legal remedy is”, he meant fraud.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

Ignorance is strength.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoosier8 For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (11-09-2020),Peter1469 (11-09-2020)

+ Reply to Thread