Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 982x in 846 Posts
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    The available supply is getting depleted. There are a lot of whales that are dug in for the long haul on this.

Paypal has started accepting it also. Paypal has also been buying huge lots of it. You can actually buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and LiteCoin straight out of a paypal account.

There is another crypto I have a long position in but its not a huge position. I dont want to name it because its very risky and I wouldnt want someone following my lead that didnt understand it.

My personal moral code is first and foremost "do no harm"

Its a crpt that is used to facilitate transactions between financial institutions. Its 100 times faster than BTC. It can process 1500 transactions per second.

It smells like a dog. It looks like a dog. It is a "dog" and priced as such too. Thats why I bought it

However..crypto runs in packs. As goes King BTC, the others tend to follow.
    Yeah , there's a few to chose from , but I think Bitcoin will be the main one for quite some time......notwithstanding , it's actually the brilliance of the block chain technology that makes it the currency of the future - no one can dominate crypto's , no matter how much they buy.....it will relegate the existing currencies to history ,eventually ......it will also eliminate a lot of corrupt activity from financial institutions and governments........not sure what they'll do with all those nice old stone bank buildings though -turn them into museums , I suppose.
    Last edited by PJL; 11-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 530
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,505x in 16,031 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PJL View Post
    Yeah , there's a few to chose from , but I think Bitcoin will be the main one for quite some time......notwithstanding , it's actually the brilliance of the block chain technology that makes it the currency of the future - no one can dominate crypto's , no matter how much they buy.....it will relegate the existing currencies to history ,eventually ......it will also eliminate a lot of corrupt activity from financial institutions and governments........not sure what they'll do with all those nice old stone bank buildings though -turn them into museums , I suppose.
    Exactly. The general public hasnt grasped the major role crypto will play in the future and how large a role it plays now. Its getting mainstream. There is a Bitcoin ATM 2 miles from me. If I want to pay something on paypal I can use Bit. Its very fascinating.

I see the word often its not "tangible"?
    Neither is a share of stock. As for paper money? It doesnt make a good sandwich either. In fact a $20 bill only has value because a buyer and seller agree it does.

"Perception perception perception".
    Add that with the two major players "fear and greed" and its on. Regardless of the investment vehicle.
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,576x in 94,412 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it true that when quantum computers come online they will be able to hack into bitcoin accounts?
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

+ Reply to Thread