Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,244x in 949 Posts
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red Pill Addiction

In this nanoessay I describe my own journey through the Red Pill Addiction. Generally, being Red Pilled means understanding information which has been censored by the EAP (abbreviation for Mainstream Media). This information has many aspects relating to life and Politics.

With respect to Gender Issues in particular, Red Pilling means understanding that men experience a lot of discrimination in Modern Western World. Given that some of the readers are not familiar with issues which men face, I list five main issues below. 1) Men are discriminated in Divorce and in Family Courts. 2) Male offenders are convicted on much less evidence, and on average get 61% longer sentences for the same crime based on their gender. 3) Male victims of Domestic Violence are more likely to be arrested rather then helped. 4) Men accused of Sexual Misconduct are presumed guilty. 5) The worst issue faced by men is that many Feminists and Liberals view men as the Class of Oppressors.

For some men, the very process of Red Pilling can be very traumatic. For instance, a man being abused by his wife and treated as the Primary Aggressor by the Law would likely be Red Pilled in a very harsh and abrupt manner. Fortunately, my Red Pilling happened on a purely intellectual level when I read "The Myth of Male Power" by Warren Farrell in 1996. At that time the situation was better in some ways (no Presumption of Guilt) and worse in others (even less recognition of male DV victims, worse divorce and custody discrimination).

Many men who are Red Pilled experience significant stress. Some experience Anger and Sadness for some time. Generally this stage lasts a few months. Red Pilled men experience some Social Isolation as they can only share their views with close friends. Most Red Pilled men do have a dating life and many are married. Male Separatists are a small minority of Red Pilled men. About 15% of those in Red Pill communities are women -- their contribution and help restores our faith in Humankind.

Among Aspies there are four times more men then women. Most people with Moderate Autism (Aspies) experience life events much harder then Normal people (Normies). A Normie may be fascinated by train engines, but an Aspie may develop a fascination with train engines and think about it most of the time. A Normie can like video games and play them a few hours a week. An Aspie may be capable of playing video games 14 hours a day. Even Normies can get addicted to drugs, alcohol, and smoking. My therapist absolutely forbade me to drink or smoke -- addiction is an order of magnitude worse for an Aspie then for a Normie. Even Normies can develop self-harming habits. Aspies develop them much more frequently.

A typical Normie man who is Red Pilled would be sad for some time. He would then adjust his life in order to minimize the dangers faced by Blue Pill men. Most of his time he will continue living a normal life. A Red Pilled Normie man would be somewhat offended/insulted by male-bashing and Misandry. But that would not occupy much of his time in everyday life. He would try to avoid misandrist people, websites, and Social Media accounts.

An Aspie can suffer more from being Red Pilled. Thinking about unpleasant subjects such as Misandry is much more stressful then thinking about something neutral like train engines or video games. For many years, reading Misandrist tweets and Reddit posts has been my hobby. Before that I read their blogs. Sometimes I do argue with them, which has cost me about 8 Twitter accounts.

To a great degree, my addiction has caused me a lot of unnecessary suffering. I have learned new information and written many nanoessays on the subject. Possibly Red Pilled some people, which is a small positive contribution for Society. Nevertheless, many YouTube and Twitter influencers have Red Pilled many more people with much less effort. My productivity in relation to wasted time may be about 3%.

For many years I have tried to quit my interest by developing another Autistic Interest. I did play Runescape a lot -- I am level 120 Farmer, level 120 Inventor, level 111 Slayer, level 109 Mage, level 108 Ranger, level 101 Summoner, level 92 Thief. But even that game can get boring. I tried other games like MegaGlest. In this game you command the whole armies. Just as in Runescape, different kinds of human and non-human magicians are the most interesting units. I read and study Russian History a lot.

In conclusion, Red Pill can be useful both for individuals and for Society. Nevertheless, like everything else, learning new information can have unintended results such as negativity and addiction.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CCitizen For This Useful Post:

Calypso Jones (11-14-2020),Cotton1 (11-14-2020),HawkTheSlayer (11-16-2020)

+ Reply to Thread