User Tag List

Thread: Could you imagine...

Threaded View

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 40,087x in 27,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Could you imagine...

Now it doesn't take average intelligence to see that there are quite a few folks on this forum who aren't too bright. It was nice seeing Green Arrow back and I hope he and others like him (old and new) frequent more, the stupid around here has gotten stupid.

Could you imagine, in this crowd if the election was reversed and Trump won by a huge margin and Biden not only refused to concede but filed dozens and dozens of baseless lawsuits and pulled a stunt to try to get legislatures to over-turn the election?

Do you think the simpletons on this forum would be saying "well... why not let legal due process happen, I mean we all want to know if this election was fair".

Think that would happen?

Right, heads would be exploding, ammo sales would skyrocket, holy $#@! it would be a catastrophe. And that's the kind of hypocrisy that makes these people dangerous. They are the real enemies of this nation. They want their candidate to win no matter what and they will be the biggest useful idiots they can be to accomplish this.

And I think most rational people realize that but this forum truly is an anomaly and these people aren't smart enough to understand that.
    my junk is ugly

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Captain Obvious For This Useful Post:

chaidragonfire (11-22-2020),Dr. Who (11-21-2020),gamewell45 (11-21-2020),stephenpe (11-21-2020)