User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Could you imagine...

  1. #1
    Original Ranter
    Points: 292,575, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    773055
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    79,267
    Points
    292,575
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    29,254
    Thanked 39,200x in 26,606 Posts
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Could you imagine...

    Now it doesn't take average intelligence to see that there are quite a few folks on this forum who aren't too bright. It was nice seeing Green Arrow back and I hope he and others like him (old and new) frequent more, the stupid around here has gotten stupid.

    Could you imagine, in this crowd if the election was reversed and Trump won by a huge margin and Biden not only refused to concede but filed dozens and dozens of baseless lawsuits and pulled a stunt to try to get legislatures to over-turn the election?

    Do you think the simpletons on this forum would be saying "well... why not let legal due process happen, I mean we all want to know if this election was fair".

    Think that would happen?



    Right, heads would be exploding, ammo sales would skyrocket, holy $#@! it would be a catastrophe. And that's the kind of hypocrisy that makes these people dangerous. They are the real enemies of this nation. They want their candidate to win no matter what and they will be the biggest useful idiots they can be to accomplish this.

    And I think most rational people realize that but this forum truly is an anomaly and these people aren't smart enough to understand that.
    my junk is ugly

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Captain Obvious For This Useful Post:

    chaidragonfire (11-22-2020),Dr. Who (11-21-2020),gamewell45 (11-21-2020),stephenpe (11-21-2020)

  3. #2
    Points: 58,499, Level: 59
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,851
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Xl's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    194517
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    26,068
    Points
    58,499
    Level
    59
    Thanks Given
    5,174
    Thanked 17,712x in 10,832 Posts
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't really speak for anyone else, but if Trump won and there was proof of fraud, I'd be absolutely fine with Biden pursuing legal action.

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Xl For This Useful Post:

    Captain Obvious (11-21-2020),Cletus (11-21-2020),HawkTheSlayer (11-21-2020),Jeb! (11-21-2020),Peter1469 (11-22-2020),Red Lily (11-21-2020),Tahuyaman (11-21-2020)

  5. #3
    Original Ranter
    Points: 292,575, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    773055
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    79,267
    Points
    292,575
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    29,254
    Thanked 39,200x in 26,606 Posts
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Xl View Post
    I can't really speak for anyone else, but if Trump won and there was proof of fraud, I'd be absolutely fine with Biden pursuing legal action.
    And so would I.

    But that "proof" thing is kind of a hangnail.
    my junk is ugly

  6. #4
    Points: 58,499, Level: 59
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,851
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Xl's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    194517
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    26,068
    Points
    58,499
    Level
    59
    Thanks Given
    5,174
    Thanked 17,712x in 10,832 Posts
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    And so would I.

    But that "proof" thing is kind of a hangnail.

    I think a ton of absentee and mail in ballots, which are a lot easier to fraud, is concerning, and I think the old guard had all the motive and the opportunity in the world to take advantage of it. Do I know if they stole it? No. Would it shock me? No. But if Trump and his team have evidence, they should bring it to court, and I'd say the same thing if it was reversed. The people in this country already basically have no say, the last thing we need is elites to literally be deciding the outcome of our elections like Iran and North Korea do.

  7. #5
    Points: 262,937, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    281338
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bremerton, Washington
    Posts
    116,869
    Points
    262,937
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    14,447
    Thanked 50,331x in 36,734 Posts
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Xl View Post
    I can't really speak for anyone else, but if Trump won and there was proof of fraud, I'd be absolutely fine with Biden pursuing legal action.
    I don’t see the problem with that.
    Benjamin Franklin: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

  8. #6
    Points: 150,145, Level: 92
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    294918
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Northern Alabama
    Posts
    68,617
    Points
    150,145
    Level
    92
    Thanks Given
    63,813
    Thanked 26,285x in 19,419 Posts
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Xl View Post
    I think a ton of absentee and mail in ballots, which are a lot easier to fraud, is concerning, and I think the old guard had all the motive and the opportunity in the world to take advantage of it. Do I know if they stole it? No. Would it shock me? No. But if Trump and his team have evidence, they should bring it to court, and I'd say the same thing if it was reversed. The people in this country already basically have no say, the last thing we need is elites to literally be deciding the outcome of our elections like Iran and North Korea do.
    S. Powell says their case will be brought in the next two weeks.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.


    I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

  9. #7
    Original Ranter
    Points: 292,575, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    773055
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    79,267
    Points
    292,575
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    29,254
    Thanked 39,200x in 26,606 Posts
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Xl View Post
    I think a ton of absentee and mail in ballots, which are a lot easier to fraud, is concerning, and I think the old guard had all the motive and the opportunity in the world to take advantage of it. Do I know if they stole it? No. Would it shock me? No. But if Trump and his team have evidence, they should bring it to court, and I'd say the same thing if it was reversed. The people in this country already basically have no say, the last thing we need is elites to literally be deciding the outcome of our elections like Iran and North Korea do.
    If Trump and his team had evidence it would be plastered on every wall.

    They don't, he's just spitballing.

    But back to the OP, do you think if the situation were reversed this crowd would be supporting a so far wholly baseless legal due process and attempt to over-turn the election through the legislation?
    my junk is ugly

  10. #8
    Points: 58,499, Level: 59
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,851
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Xl's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    194517
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    26,068
    Points
    58,499
    Level
    59
    Thanks Given
    5,174
    Thanked 17,712x in 10,832 Posts
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    I don’t see the problem with that.

    We're increasingly becoming a society where common sense, logic, and rational thought is problematic.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Xl For This Useful Post:

    Chris (11-21-2020),Tahuyaman (11-21-2020)

  12. #9
    Points: 4,724, Level: 16
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Davis's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1371
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    2,091
    Points
    4,724
    Level
    16
    Thanks Given
    1,202
    Thanked 1,361x in 954 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    Now it doesn't take average intelligence to see that there are quite a few folks on this forum who aren't too bright. It was nice seeing Green Arrow back and I hope he and others like him (old and new) frequent more, the stupid around here has gotten stupid.

    Could you imagine, in this crowd if the election was reversed and Trump won by a huge margin and Biden not only refused to concede but filed dozens and dozens of baseless lawsuits and pulled a stunt to try to get legislatures to over-turn the election?

    Do you think the simpletons on this forum would be saying "well... why not let legal due process happen, I mean we all want to know if this election was fair".

    Think that would happen?



    Right, heads would be exploding, ammo sales would skyrocket, holy $#@! it would be a catastrophe. And that's the kind of hypocrisy that makes these people dangerous. They are the real enemies of this nation. They want their candidate to win no matter what and they will be the biggest useful idiots they can be to accomplish this.

    And I think most rational people realize that but this forum truly is an anomaly and these people aren't smart enough to understand that.
    Everything you said is self-evident.

  13. #10
    Points: 58,499, Level: 59
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,851
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Xl's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    194517
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    26,068
    Points
    58,499
    Level
    59
    Thanks Given
    5,174
    Thanked 17,712x in 10,832 Posts
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    If Trump and his team had evidence it would be plastered on every wall.

    They don't, he's just spitballing.

    But back to the OP, do you think if the situation were reversed this crowd would be supporting a so far wholly baseless legal due process and attempt to over-turn the election through the legislation?
    He might be full of $#@!, he might not, I guess we're gonna see. If he's full of $#@! and has nothing, he's politically digging his own grave, so he'll have to suffer the ramifications of that.

    I have no doubt that many on the right would be losing their $#@! if the situation was reversed. It's not that much different than when the left cried Russia after the 2016 election. The big difference is, and it's a very big difference, is that the government and the overwhelming majority of the media has been on the side of the old guard, which would be the left in this instance. They openly played up Russiagate being legit and all of that, but have downplayed Trumps grievances.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Xl For This Useful Post:

    Captain Obvious (11-21-2020),Chris (11-21-2020)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts