User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Americans Across the Nation Are Rising Up Against Draconian Lockdowns.....

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Americans Across the Nation Are Rising Up Against Draconian Lockdowns.....

Fast forward eight months later and Americans across the country have had enough. The mask mandates, lockdowns and curfews have gone on for far too long. Being told that Thanksgiving was effectively canceled was the straw that broke the camel's back. And it's why people began protesting.
    Americans hit the streets from coast to coast to let their government officials know they weren't happy with the COVID restrictions.

New Yorkers responded to the news by saying Cuomo needs to be "kicked out" of office.

Californians gathered in Huntington Beach to protest Gov. Gavin Newsom's curfew, which lasts from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. every night.

Minnesotans took issue with Gov. Tim Walz's (D) new COVID restrictions, which closed indoor dining, gyms, gatherings and weddings. Walz billed the new restrictions as a "pause"

Parents in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania were upset with the decision to move schools online for the next two weeks.

New Jersey:
    In New Jersey, Gov. Phil Murphy (D) was confronted for having dinner with family out in public, maskless and without practicing social distancing. The real kicker was this took place the weekend before he announced new dining restrictions

The American people have had enough of being told what to do and when to do it. The question is where do we go from here? .....snip~

Americans Across the Nation Are Rising Up Against Draconian Lockdowns (townhall.com)

LOL this is suppose to be rising up. More history needs to be studied. So that there isnt any confusion about what it means to rise up.

History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

Captain Krunch (11-24-2020),donttread (11-24-2020),FindersKeepers (12-06-2020)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,593x in 94,421 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Citizens should check out their state recall statutes and get working on it.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Captain Krunch (11-24-2020),donttread (11-24-2020),HawkTheSlayer (11-24-2020),MisterVeritis (11-24-2020),MMC (11-24-2020),Tahuyaman (11-24-2020)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    Citizens should check out their state recall statutes and get working on it.
    Could work with Liberal Repubs. But not against any of the Deviates. They have their plantations secured.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

Captain Krunch (11-24-2020)

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 1,513
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,004x in 18,683 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Newsom said his curfew orders are for everyone except him and, the Hollywood elites......they can continue as usual.

Newsom himself, will be having a large Thanksgiving dinner, with more than 5 people.....I guess covid knows better than to mess with the governor and his family.

There's no more covid, folks and, he knows it, its been gone for a long time now and, they ALL know it!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abby08 For This Useful Post:

Captain Krunch (11-24-2020),HawkTheSlayer (11-24-2020),MMC (11-24-2020)

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,187
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    HawkTheSlayer's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,344x in 5,058 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby08 View Post
    Well, Newsom said his curfew orders are for everyone except him and, the Hollywood elites......they can continue as usual.

Newsom himself, will be having a large Thanksgiving dinner, with more than 5 people.....I guess covid knows better than to mess with the governor and his family.

There's no more covid, folks and, he knows it, its been gone for a long time now and, they ALL know it!
    They wrote a song about that, long ago.
    Get some rope!

Today we live. Tomorrow we die
    Evil is da Devil minus da D.

"Evil is powerless if the good aren’t afraid"- Ronald Reagan

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Captain Krunch (11-24-2020),MMC (11-24-2020)

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,522x in 14,781 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    <font color="#333333"><span style="font-family: SourceSansProRegular">Fast forward eight months later and Americans across the country have had enough. The mask mandates, lockdowns and curfews have gone on for far too long. Being told that Thanksgiving was effectively canceled was the straw that broke the camel's back. And it's why people began protesting. </span></font><br>
    <font color="#333333"><span style="font-family: SourceSansProRegular">Americans hit the streets from coast to coast to let their government officials know they weren't happy with the COVID restrictions.<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    New Yorkers responded to the news by saying Cuomo needs to be "kicked out" of office.<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    Californians gathered in Huntington Beach to protest Gov. Gavin Newsom's curfew, which lasts from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. every night.<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    Minnesotans took issue with Gov. Tim Walz's (D) new COVID restrictions, which closed indoor dining, gyms, gatherings and weddings. Walz billed the new restrictions as a "pause" <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    Parents in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania were upset with the decision to move schools online for the next two weeks.<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    </span></font><br>
    <font color="#333333"><span style="font-family: SourceSansProRegular"><strong>New Jersey:</strong></span></font><br>
    <font color="#333333"><span style="font-family: SourceSansProRegular">In New Jersey, Gov. Phil Murphy (D) was confronted for having dinner with family out in public, maskless and without practicing social distancing. The real kicker was this took place the weekend before he announced new dining restrictions<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    The American people have had enough of being told what to do and when to do it. The question is where do we go from here? .....snip~<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <a href="https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/11/24/americans-across-the-nation-are-rising-up-against-draconian-lockdowns-n2580487" target="_blank">Americans Across the Nation Are Rising Up Against Draconian Lockdowns (townhall.com)</a><br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <font color="#800000"><strong>LOL this is suppose to be rising up</strong></font>. More history needs to be studied. So that there isnt any confusion about what it means to rise up. </span></font><br>
    <font color="#333333"><span style="font-family: SourceSansProRegular"><br>
    </span></font>
    <br>
    @MMC nobody is more frustrated then I am. The COVID response cost me my job, my grandkids including one senior last year their socialization( part of it as they live out of town), graduation, prom, sports,my 14 YO grandson basically never gets to see his best friend for example.. My wife an ICU nurse by trade gets pulled to the medical floor where the work is more physical due to staff cuts&gt; Yup staff cuts in ICU during the reign of a killer virus! I miss my co-workers as well. I'm depressed and somewhat angry that no one listened to me years ago about polarization or this year about the facts of COVID and BLM. As a white straight male I am the only group you can legally discriminate against and people are being fired for mainstream conservative thought. <br>But this article is better than nothing. What's your idea? I'm looking for a way to be heard.
    Last edited by donttread; 11-24-2020 at 12:15 PM.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Ethereal (11-29-2020),HawkTheSlayer (11-24-2020),Lummy (11-25-2020),MMC (11-24-2020),Peter1469 (11-24-2020)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    <br>
    <br>
    <br> @MMC nobody is more frustrated then I am. The COVID response cost me my job, my grandkids including one senior last year their socialization( part of it as they live out of town), graduation, prom, sports,my 14 YO grandson basically never gets to see his best friend for example.. My wife an ICU nurse by trade gets pulled to the medical floor where the work is more physical due to staff cuts&gt; Yup staff cuts in ICU during the reign of a killer virus! I miss my co-workers as well. I'm depressed and somewhat angry that no one listened to me years ago about polarization or this year about the facts of COVID and BLM. As a white straight male I am the only group you can legally discriminate against and people are being fired for mainstream conservative thought. <br>But this article is better than nothing. What's your idea? I'm looking for a way to be heard.
    Thanks for sharing that DT.....My thought would be to join a group. I did with Illinois Repubs. Which you know they have no control here. But then you make connections. Most dont have a problem with what I got to say about the deviates. Another way is for you to write Op eds. Get a Column going. Podcast is another. Blogging. Then you make more connections. Maybe some money with it all. Gets you heard or noticed. You're a good guy and you never come with the diss. I would listen to what you have to say. Read it etc etc.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

donttread (11-24-2020)

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,820
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Xl's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 19,792x in 11,974 Posts
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time to start fighting back or this country will look like Communist China in no time at all.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Xl For This Useful Post:

Ethereal (11-29-2020),Helena (11-25-2020)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Xl View Post
    Time to start fighting back or this country will look like Communist China in no time at all.
    What do you consider fighting back?

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,522x in 14,781 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Thanks for sharing that DT.....My thought would be to join a group. I did with Illinois Repubs. Which you know they have no control here. But then you make connections. Most dont have a problem with what I got to say about the deviates. Another way is for you to write Op eds. Get a Column going. Podcast is another. Blogging. Then you make more connections. Maybe some money with it all. Gets you heard or noticed. You're a good guy and you never come with the diss. I would listen to what you have to say. Read it etc etc.
    Thanks @MMC I have tried to join the NYS LP but they are apparently so poor that they cannot even pay attention to my e-mails/VM. LOL . I'll have to try another group.
    Thabk you very much for the vote of confidence. I tried a blog once but had no idea how to let people know about it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

MMC (11-25-2020)

+ Reply to Thread