Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,527x in 2,866 Posts
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardMZhlubb View Post
    Lol. As I noted before, your unsupported assertions that proven facts are “debunked” reminds me of that episode of The Office where Michael Scott thinks that he just has to say the word “bankrupt” out loud to “declare bankruptcy.”
    So far, you have NEVER posted ANY facts at this forum since you first began smelling it up with your Nazi propaganda. You have never debunked anything because you are too lazy to look for facts. You're a typical, low information liberal, currently living on welfare provided by conservatives.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points
    Reason10's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,527x in 2,866 Posts
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump received the criminal support of the Russian government in his 2016 campaign. That is a fact confirmed by Trump’s own DNI, FBI and DOJ.
    That's a lie. It's not even a smart lie.

https://theintercept.com/2019/04/18/...iterated-them/

Robert Mueller Did Not Merely Reject the Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theories. He Obliterated Them

Trump accepted and used that criminal support. Hell, he did it publicly. You cannot claim that didn’t happen.

It didn't happen. It is a lie and you are a LIAR.

Trump repeatedly tried to cover up the Russian crimes and his campaign’s interactions with the Russians. Trump’s own campaign chairman and White House counsel testified to that under oath. Again, that is demonstrably true.

That is a lie and you are a LIAR.

Your one word declarations of “debunked” are laughably idiotic.

https://www.newsmax.com/murdock/yate.../15/id/967650/

Consider this begrudging parade of exculpatory witnesses:

1. Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper: "I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election."

2. On collusion, former FBI chief James Comey said that in May of 2017, "when I was fired as director, I still didn’t know whether there was anything to it."

3. Obama Pentagon official Evelyn Farkas addressed "what we knew about the Trump staff’s dealing with Russians." She confessed: "I didn’t know anything."
    4. Crowdstrike CEO Shawn Henry discussed Russia’s alleged hacking of the Democratic National Committee’s computers. "As it relates to the DNC, we have indicators that data was [sic] exfiltrated. We did not have concrete evidence."

5. In March 2018, the House Intelligence Committee "found no evidence that meetings between Trump associates — including Jeff Sessions — and official representatives of the Russian government — including [Moscow’s] Ambassador Kislyak — reflected collusion, coordination, or conspiracy with the Russian government."
    6. Regarding proof of collusion, Obama’s Attorney General Loretta Lynch said, "I can’t say that it existed or not." She also did "not recall that being briefed up to me."
    7. U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller concluded in March 2019 that his "investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

8. Obama’s United Nations Ambassador Samantha Power: "I am not in possession and didn’t read or absorb information that came from out of the intelligence community."
    9. "I wouldn’t have received any information on any criminal or counterintelligence investigations into what the Trump campaign was doing," said Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes. "I did not see, you know, the specific evidence of the actions of the Trump campaign."
    10. Concerning "coordination," Obama’s National Security Adviser Susan Rice said, “I don’t recall any intelligence or evidence to that effect.” Collusion? " Same answer."
    11. Despite being Russiagate’s launch pad, former British spy Christopher Steele’s unverified, “salacious” (Comey’s word) report on Trump’s alleged pro-Kremlin actions was as fact-based as Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker Suite.

According to the Campaign Legal Center’s October 2017 complaint, still before the Federal Election Commission, Hillary for America paid $5,631,421 to law firm Perkins Coie, which collected $6,466,711 from the DNC. Some of these funds flowed to opposition-research firm Fusion GPS, which hired Christopher Steele to mine muck on Trump in 2016. The dirt that Hillary and the DNC's middlemen purchased proved to be pixie dust.

You are a

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 630
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Davis's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,371x in 1,607 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^

Somewhere a nursery school is missing a student.

+ Reply to Thread