Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,853x in 13,720 Posts
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post
    I didn't vote for Biden, so my party didn't cheat. Either way, you lost the election so get over it.
    Yeah, sure you didn't. Again with the dishonesty. You just can't help yourself.
    Cutesy Time is OVER

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 1,800
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassCreated Album picturesYour first GroupRecommendation First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Adelaide's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,451x in 11,740 Posts
    Mentioned
    1723 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    What isn't clear is why the Trump campaign is so willing to continue this pathetic charade, when their lawyers (assuming that they are actually trying to win, as opposed to merely going through the motions) should know that their "evidence" is unacceptable in any court of law and their pleadings are ill considered. Meanwhile, in the various media, the campaign makes allegations that they are not pleading in court because they have absolutely no evidence to support them. What is their ultimate endgame?
    People are dumb enough to believe in $#@! like QAnon - Trump knows that. These are mostly uneducated, paranoid, gullible people incapable of critical thinking. He can fool them into pretty much anything.

It's all for show and to undermine the next 4 years. Keep people mad and hopefully get some fundamentalist racist in for 2024 (even better than Trump, because he's a pretty $#@!ty fake Christian - let's take a moment to laugh about the "party of values"). There were probably some issues with the vote because no one planned properly. After all, it was apparently more fun to $#@!, moan, and complain about voter fraud than actually try to ensure it wouldn't occur through planning and practical measures. Is it on a scale that would be required for how the election turned out? Nope.
    FYIWDWYTM

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adelaide For This Useful Post:

Dr. Who (11-28-2020),gamewell45 (11-28-2020)

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,723
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial50000 Experience Points
    gamewell45's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,568x in 4,623 Posts
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Yeah, sure you didn't. Again with the dishonesty. You just can't help yourself.
    If you think you're impressing anyone with your insults, you are wrong. Now in the future please try debating with me when you are prepared to act like an adult and not a child. Both you and I are done discussing anything with each other in this thread.
    God Bless America, God Bless our Military and God Bless the Police who defended the country against the insurgents on January 6, 2021

Think 3rd party for 2024 folks. Clean up America.

Once I tell you that we agree to disagree there will be no more discussion between us in the thread so please don't waste your time continuing to argue your points because I will not respond.

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 2,251
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,050x in 8,898 Posts
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly believe it's Trump's ego; he is not used to losing and he'll do whatever it takes so he doesn't lose face. I think the endgame is for him to win surrounded by millions of people surrounding him at one of his giant rallies. One of the problems is that he has no real evidence and his team of lawyer know that but are following orders but this is what Trump wants. It's the way he's lived his life. His Niece has written a book which is an eye opener and tells it like it is. It's going to be an interesting 2 months before the inauguration takes place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davis View Post
    It's a fundraising scam, pure and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide View Post
    People are dumb enough to believe in $#@! like QAnon - Trump knows that. These are mostly uneducated, paranoid, gullible people incapable of critical thinking. He can fool them into pretty much anything.

It's all for show and to undermine the next 4 years. Keep people mad and hopefully get some fundamentalist racist in for 2024 (even better than Trump, because he's a pretty $#@!ty fake Christian - let's take a moment to laugh about the "party of values"). There were probably some issues with the vote because no one planned properly. After all, it was apparently more fun to $#@!, moan, and complain about voter fraud than actually try to ensure it wouldn't occur through planning and practical measures. Is it on a scale that would be required for how the election turned out? Nope.
    I wonder whether you are all correct - that Trump egotistically really believes that he won the election because someone in his campaign is keeping the dream alive and orchestrating the rest, both for his benefit but also with more long-range goals in mind? I've been watching Trump speaking and fielding questions and he seems to really believe his paranoid notions about orchestrated fraud. Yet the campaign is potentially fleecing the public and overall, this litigious strategy is definitely resulting in a growing cloud of suspicion regarding both the election process and the Dems that is unlikely to dissipate before the next election.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Who For This Useful Post:

Davis (11-28-2020)

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 795
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,485x in 15,900 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide View Post

It's all for show and to undermine the next 4 years. Keep people mad and hopefully get some fundamentalist racist in for 2024 (even better than Trump, because he's a pretty $#@!ty fake Christian - let's take a moment to laugh about the "party of values").
    Did you actually write that stupid $#@! or did someone hack your username?
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cletus For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (11-28-2020)

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 2,150
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,270x in 12,392 Posts
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    What isn't clear is why the Trump campaign is so willing to continue this pathetic charade, when their lawyers (assuming that they are actually trying to win, as opposed to merely going through the motions) should know that their "evidence" is unacceptable in any court of law and their pleadings are ill considered. Meanwhile, in the various media, the campaign makes allegations that they are not pleading in court because they have absolutely no evidence to support them. What is their ultimate endgame?
    Trump's incredibly inflated ego and delusional self-image cannot deal with the possibility of his ever being a loser. He is more than prepared - he is eager - to use every ounce of unreasoning fear and hatred to sabotage a Biden Presidency - even at the cost of tearing the country apart. In that way he can maintain the fantasy of having actually won and of simply having had the victory stolen by the Bad People.

It's hard to know how many tPF posters are genuinely in the spun-out, always-Trumper personality cult to the extent that they actually believe the b.s. he's Tweeting, and how many are just making noises for the echo chamber.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

Dr. Who (11-28-2020)

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 2,251
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,050x in 8,898 Posts
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    Trump's incredibly inflated ego and delusional self-image cannot deal with the possibility of his ever being a loser. He is more than prepared - he is eager - to use every ounce of unreasoning fear and hatred to sabotage a Biden Presidency - even at the cost of tearing the country apart. In that way he can maintain the fantasy of having actually won and of simply having had the victory stolen by the Bad People.

It's hard to know how many tPF posters are genuinely in the spun-out, always-Trumper personality cult to the extent that they actually believe the b.s. he's Tweeting, and how many are just making noises for the echo chamber.
    Cognitive dissonance would explain the phenomenon.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

tPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post

I don't read the President's tweets nor do I approve of his occasional temper tantrums.

I however, do not want to believe the American People are actually stupid enough, lazy enough, hateful enough, and and greedy enough to elect a piece of $#@! like Biden and Harris to the highest offices in the land. Whether the courts accept it or not (I don't think there is a judge out there with the balls to try to overturn the apparent results of an election), there is a great deal of evidence of improper vote handling and in a lot of cases, outright fraud. Do I think there is enough that even if the courts accepted it, it would be enough to overturn the election? I doubt it, but if there is even one incident of vote manipulation of fraud, it must be examined and a way must be found to prevent it in the future.

I would suggest a Constitutional Amendment that takes the national vote away from state control and makes it managed by a federal commission, with federal oversight and with the federal courts having sole jurisdiction over disputes.

This election will go down in the books as the worst and most destructive to the Republic in the history of the nation. I sincerely believe that less than a year into his presidency, a lot of you will be ashamed of what you did to this great country. If you are not, you sure as Hell should be.
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,723
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial50000 Experience Points
    gamewell45's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,568x in 4,623 Posts
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    I don't read the President's tweets nor do I approve of his occasional temper tantrums.

I however, do not want to believe the American People are actually stupid enough, lazy enough, hateful enough, and and greedy enough to elect a piece of $#@! like Biden and Harris to the highest offices in the land. Whether the courts accept it or not (I don't think there is a judge out there with the balls to try to overturn the apparent results of an election), there is a great deal of evidence of improper vote handling and in a lot of cases, outright fraud. Do I think there is enough that even if the courts accepted it, it would be enough to overturn the election? I doubt it, but if there is even one incident of vote manipulation of fraud, it must be examined and a way must be found to prevent it in the future.

I would suggest a Constitutional Amendment that takes the national vote away from state control and makes it managed by a federal commission, with federal oversight and with the federal courts having sole jurisdiction over disputes.

This election will go down in the books as the worst and most destructive to the Republic in the history of the nation. I sincerely believe that less than a year into his presidency, a lot of you will be ashamed of what you did to this great country. If you are not, you sure as Hell should be.
    Read post #26 and learn something about Trump. If anything Biden's election will save the country from spiraling downward into oblivion.
    God Bless America, God Bless our Military and God Bless the Police who defended the country against the insurgents on January 6, 2021

Think 3rd party for 2024 folks. Clean up America.

Once I tell you that we agree to disagree there will be no more discussion between us in the thread so please don't waste your time continuing to argue your points because I will not respond.

tPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read post #26 and learn something about Trump. If anything Biden's election will save the country from spiraling downward into oblivion.
    I read it. It was bull$#@!.

You got anything of value to add?

+ Reply to Thread