Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,882x in 939 Posts
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nycwarrior View Post
    You may have me confused, but very few people I know back the mayor at all, and his handling of the schools, and I have spoken to my local official's along with thousands of parents, showed them the science, and low and behold they are opening the schools. I always follow the facts. I wear a mask, and follow CDC guidelines, not because the govt told me to, its because that is what the majority of scientist have said.

I am a true independent, I don't follow any ideology. I look at each issue or candidate independently and if they are the best person or issue, that is who I vote for. never on party lines. I refuse to be indoctrinated in anyway. I have voted Dem and Republican, in fact locally, I have yet to vote for democratic leadership. I actually lean more conservative, well true conservative, not this crazy fringe that has erupted over the last few years. Now you have so called "conservative", wanting federal intervention on local elections, I mean, my god, talk about the opposite of conservativism. . And I definitely would not blindly agree to a wide spread wacko conspiracy theory of a massive systematic national voter fraud, without being presented any proof.
    You must have doubts if you have to explain yourself like that . That's ok - those are the ones they want .
    Good Luck

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nycwarrior's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29x in 18 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Judges have dismissed cases without viewing the evidence. Many, possibly most of the cases should have moved into the discovery phase, not dismissed. It shows the judiciary is corrupt.
    Many were republicans also, but all of them ignored their oath, are in on the corrupt conspiracy, and refused to look at evidence. All these judges, in varying states, all of them. And that makes more sense to you, than the fact that maybe there really is no evidence.
    Many of the judges were Democrats. Some were establishment Republicans. At least one is a coward.
    Last edited by nycwarrior; 11-30-2020 at 09:36 PM.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 2,058
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    OGIS's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,647x in 2,130 Posts
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    There is something profoundly wrong with you.

The Democratic Party is undemocratic, hence Democrat Party. You may be more comfortable with it being the party created to defend slavery, then to fight and lose a war to keep their slaves, then the party that used the Ku Klux Klan as its antifa-like/black Lives Matter-like militant wing to harass, intimidate and occasionally murder Republicans and blacks.

The Democrat Party is a corrupt, crooked, anti-American Party. It needs to be disbanded.
    >>>>>There is something profoundly wrong with you.

More ad hom.

>>>>>The Democratic Party is undemocratic,...

True, but it is still more democratic than the Republican Party, who attempts to disenfranchise voters whenever they can, and who is on record as saying that they do better when less people vote.

>>>>>...hence Democrat Party.

Word games for child-like minds.

>>>>> You may be more comfortable with it being the party created to defend slavery, then to fight and lose a war to keep their slaves, then the party that used the Ku Klux Klan as its antifa-like/black Lives Matter-like militant wing to harass, intimidate and occasionally murder Republicans and blacks.

All of this is true, but you did not finish your capsule summary. You did not mention that there were two wings of the Democratic Party, one of which was the "dixiecrat" element (who also occasionally ran as their own party). Also, you failed to include the Great Exodus of the Dixiecrats subsequent to LBJ's "coup" to purify the party of those elements and realign it to a more urban base. And you failed to mention that all those people ended up in the Republican Party, due to Nixon's Southern Strategy.

Political parties change over time. The Democratic Party changed... and so did the Republican Party. The Republican Party - once the anti-slavery party - has now become the party of the KKK, and Nazis. See, you also failed to mention that little fact.

Or are you going to tell us that these people are Democrats and voted for Biden, LOLOLOL?

>>>>>The Democrat Party is a corrupt, crooked, anti-American Party.

I'll give you corrupt and crooked (but not as corrupt and crooked as the Republican Party).

Anti-American? That is a lie.

>>>>>It needs to be disbanded.

Come get some.
    Last edited by OGIS; 11-30-2020 at 10:34 PM.
    Wearing a mask with your nose sticking out is like wearing a condom on your testicles.

When out walking, look out for PROBlems. You know: maskless Plague Rats On Bicycles who blow past you without giving you time to get out of the way.

Ah, CONServatives, the Masters of Projection (MOPs). With CONServatives, every accusation is a confession. Weird, that.

............Oh, what fresh hell is this?
    ,,,........¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯
    ....... Not my circus, not my monkeys

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 634
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    BaghdadBob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,482x in 782 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OGIS View Post
    The Republican Party - once the anti-slavery party - has now become the party of the KKK, and Nazis. See, you also failed to mention that little fact.

Or are you going to tell us that these people are Democrats and voted for Biden, LOLOLOL?

LOLOLOL!
    03ab228c.gif

Apparently, you've never read my signature line. icon_funnylaugh.gif Check it out for yourself if you have doubts.

fingerpoint.gif

The left live a lie. Liberalism is a result of moral immaturity.

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."
    ~ Voltaire

When my ex-girlfriend got pregnant everything changed like my name, my address, my phone number ...

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 2,058
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    OGIS's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,647x in 2,130 Posts
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BaghdadBob View Post
    LOLOLOL! [/COLOR]Attachment 33237

Apparently, you've never read my signature line. Attachment 33238 Check it out for yourself if you have doubts.

Attachment 33239
    Non Sequitur. Has absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic. And since all those people are known liars, I consider the source.

You are dismissed.
    Wearing a mask with your nose sticking out is like wearing a condom on your testicles.

When out walking, look out for PROBlems. You know: maskless Plague Rats On Bicycles who blow past you without giving you time to get out of the way.

Ah, CONServatives, the Masters of Projection (MOPs). With CONServatives, every accusation is a confession. Weird, that.

............Oh, what fresh hell is this?
    ,,,........¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯
    ....... Not my circus, not my monkeys

+ Reply to Thread