Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,261x in 10,568 Posts
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why I think Biden's win was fraudulent

Let me begin by stating I do not know if there was enough fraud to overturn the election. Let me also say that even if it can be proven their was fraud and it was enough fraud to make a difference I do not believe changes will be made. I am of the opinion to do so would merely create more turmoil.

Having said this let me itemize my reasons for believing there was massive fraud on the part of the Democrats in this election.
    1. I find it incredulous that someone who did not campaign, had no outward signs of support and had no discernible platform was able to attract 80 million voters simply on the basis of "covid 19".
    2. There are too many credible reports of possible voter machine tampering
    3. I also find it incredulous that the vast majority, if not all, of the mail in votes were cast for Biden
    4. I find it suspicious that Democrat voting precincts did not allow outsider observers the ability to actually observe the vote count. Where was Jimmy Carter's calls to the United Nations to verify the vote count?
    5. I find it suspicious that almost all of the procedures to insure the votes were valid (checking voter id's, verifying signatures, checking dates) were totally ignored in "battleground" states.
    There was a general pallor cast over the entire voting experience this election. Perhaps there were absolutely no fraudulent votes cast and its all much ado about nothing. However, to me and to millions of others, there were enough questions to justify the lengths the President is going through to verify the validity of Joe Biden's win.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nathanbforrest45 For This Useful Post:

carolina73 (12-01-2020),Chris (11-30-2020),Cletus (11-30-2020),Peter1469 (11-30-2020)

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 825
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,473x in 15,895 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbforrest45 View Post
    Let me begin by stating I do not know if there was enough fraud to overturn the election. Let me also say that even if it can be proven their was fraud and it was enough fraud to make a difference I do not believe changes will be made. I am of the opinion to do so would merely create more turmoil.

Having said this let me itemize my reasons for believing there was massive fraud on the part of the Democrats in this election.
    1. I find it incredulous that someone who did not campaign, had no outward signs of support and had no discernible platform was able to attract 80 million voters simply on the basis of "covid 19".
    2. There are too many credible reports of possible voter machine tampering
    3. I also find it incredulous that the vast majority, if not all, of the mail in votes were cast for Biden
    4. I find it suspicious that Democrat voting precincts did not allow outsider observers the ability to actually observe the vote count. Where was Jimmy Carter's calls to the United Nations to verify the vote count?
    5. I find it suspicious that almost all of the procedures to insure the votes were valid (checking voter id's, verifying signatures, checking dates) were totally ignored in "battleground" states.
    There was a general pallor cast over the entire voting experience this election. Perhaps there were absolutely no fraudulent votes cast and its all much ado about nothing. However, to me and to millions of others, there were enough questions to justify the lengths the President is going through to verify the validity of Joe Biden's win.

Those are all reasonable concerns. I also have doubts that anything will overturn this election. Even if it could be proven there was massive voter fraud. I think your reasoning is exactly right, overturning or nullifying this election would create more turmoil and I don't think there is a judge or a panel of judges in the country who have the spine to do that.

That said, when I consider the harm done by massive unrest and anger over the election being overturned and compare that to the harm a Biden/Harris presidency will almost certainly do to our Republic, a little turmoil doesn't seem so bad.
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cletus For This Useful Post:

nathanbforrest45 (11-30-2020)

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 502
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RichardMZhlubb's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,648x in 3,667 Posts
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Three immediate problems with this. First, there is nothing surprising about the VP of the most popular recent president getting 80 million votes. Trump is the most hated president since they began presidential polling, and any breathing human running against Trump was going to get a minimum of 70 million votes. Second, there are no "credible reports of possible voter machine tampering." And, third, Trump spent months demonizing the concept of mail-in voting (while casting his own ballot by mail), so it's hardly surprising that his supporters were dissuaded from using that option. In fact, poll after poll prior to the election found that people planning to vote in person on election day were largely Trump supporters and people planning to vote early by mail were largely Biden supporters.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RichardMZhlubb For This Useful Post:

Davis (11-30-2020),DenverBrian (11-30-2020),jet57 (11-30-2020)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nathanbforrest45's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I considered that. What would be worse for the country, turmoil and possible bloodshed over a redo of the election or the complete destruction of the integrity of the vote and the possibility of the destruction of the entire underpinnings of the United States. If we cannot trust that we will continue to have free and fair elections then we are no longer a Republic but a Banana Republic.

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 825
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,473x in 15,895 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I considered that. What would be worse for the country, turmoil and possible bloodshed over a redo of the election or the complete destruction of the integrity of the vote and the possibility of the destruction of the entire underpinnings of the United States. If we cannot trust that we will continue to have free and fair elections then we are no longer a Republic but a Banana Republic.
    I concur. I would rather see rioting in the streets, knowing that will eventually burn itself out, than to see the destruction of the Republic by undercutting its founding principles.
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 469
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    jet57's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,368x in 2,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really think that that too much is being made of this fraud thing. Trump's own chief of election security said there has not been any fraud, and tampering, any hacking of any kind and that 95 % of ballots were paper. Of course he was fired for saying that and moreover nobody anywhere has produced any credible evidence to support this new conspiracy theory. If there was any, it'd be entered in evidence and everybody would know about it. So, it's a Biden presidency until 2024. Maybe longer if the conspiracy stuff keeps up.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,368x in 27,939 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardMZhlubb View Post
    Three immediate problems with this. First, there is nothing surprising about the VP of the most popular recent president getting 80 million votes. Trump is the most hated president since they began presidential polling, and any breathing human running against Trump was going to get a minimum of 70 million votes. Second, there are no "credible reports of possible voter machine tampering." And, third, Trump spent months demonizing the concept of mail-in voting (while casting his own ballot by mail), so it's hardly surprising that his supporters were dissuaded from using that option. In fact, poll after poll prior to the election found that people planning to vote in person on election day were largely Trump supporters and people planning to vote early by mail were largely Biden supporters.
    The election was stolen.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,368x in 27,939 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    I concur. I would rather see rioting in the streets, knowing that will eventually burn itself out, than to see the destruction of the Republic by undercutting its founding principles.
    Rioters can be subdued or killed. The Republic, once lost, cannot be restored.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

nathanbforrest45 (11-30-2020)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nathanbforrest45's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I really think that that too much is being made of this fraud thing. Trump's own chief of election security said there has not been any fraud, and tampering, any hacking of any kind and that 95 % of ballots were paper. Of course he was fired for saying that and moreover nobody anywhere has produced any credible evidence to support this new conspiracy theory. If there was any, it'd be entered in evidence and everybody would know about it. So, it's a Biden presidency until 2024. Maybe longer if the conspiracy stuff keeps up.
    Of course you think too much is being made of it. Your team won and you don't care how they won as long as they did. Any thinking person would look at all the claims and think, well where there is smoke there may be fire. Why don't we find out for sure what actually happened and make sure it never happens again. Right now, like it or not, there is an extreme distrust of the results of this election and if its not settled it will only lead to a dangerous outcome.

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 469
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    jet57's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,368x in 2,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course you think too much is being made of it. Your team won and you don't care how they won as long as they did. Any thinking person would look at all the claims and think, well where there is smoke there may be fire. Why don't we find out for sure what actually happened and make sure it never happens again. Right now, like it or not, there is an extreme distrust of the results of this election and if its not settled it will only lead to a dangerous outcome.
    No I think there's being too much made of it because I also think it's very embarrassing to the country. There is just nothing at all there that even hints at any credible evidence that our presidential election wasn't complete and on the up and up. This is coming from Trump himself AND Giuliani who have been up to no good all along. There is only a modicum of distrust among the far right with Sean Hannity leading the band and all because your team lost what is clearly an honest election. But I guess this is how it's going to be for the next four years...

I wish you guys would do something FOR the country.

+ Reply to Thread