Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,882x in 939 Posts
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanne778 View Post
    Trump will never blame Russia for anything. I wonder what Putin has on him?

President Trump on Saturday downplayed the impact of a sprawling hack on a litany of government agencies while questioning officials' conclusion that Russia was behind the attack. Trump used his first public comments on the cyber intrusion to dismiss the severity of the hack while asserting that the media was playing it up to hurt him. He also questioned who perpetrated it, despite officials such as Secretary of State Mike Pompeo saying that Russia was to blame for the attack.

The president's comments, issued in a pair of tweets, directly contradicted government officials and outside experts who said the attack that hit the departments of Energy, Homeland Security, State and Treasury, among others, was one of the broadest cyberattacks in recent memory. "The Cyber Hack is far greater in the Fake News Media than in actuality. I have been fully briefed and everything is well under control. Russia, Russia, Russia is the priority chant when anything happens because Lamestream is, for mostly financial reasons, petrified of discussing the possibility that it may be China (it may!)," Trump tweeted.

There could also have been a hit on our ridiculous voting machines during the election, which is now obvious that I won big, making it an even more corrupted embarrassment for the USA," he added, echoing his claims that widespread voter fraud and irregularities kept him from winning a second term. The tweets flew in the face of recent comments from high-ranking officials such as Pompeo who said Friday evening that Russia was behind the intrusion.

I can't say much more, as we're still unpacking precisely what it is, and I'm sure some of it will remain classified. But suffice it to say there was a significant effort to use a piece of third-party software to essentially embed code inside of U.S. government systems and it now appears systems of private companies and companies and governments across the world as well," Pompeo said on "The Mark Levin Show."

I think the White House needs to say something aggressive about what happened. This is almost as if you had a Russian bomber flying undetected over the country, including over the nation's capital, and not to respond in a setting like that is really stunning," Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) said in an interview this week.
    Trump downplays impact of hack, questions whether Russia involved (msn.com)
    Since you're so damned gullible , I'm wondering what the Chinese have on you . I bet if I showed you a map you couldn't locate Russia , DC or your own town . Its amazing how knowledgeable people think they are on everything and don't have a clue and open their mouths . Starbucks must have a special booth for you lol.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 82.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,251x in 27,872 Posts
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With any other President, America would not stand for this but unfortunately nothing will be done - not until Biden gets in.

Lawmakers ask whether massive hack amounted to act of war

Lawmakers are raising questions about whether the attack on the federal government widely attributed to Russia constitutes an act of war. The hacking may represent the biggest cyberattack in U.S history, and officials are scrambling to respond. The response is further complicated by the presidential transition — President Trump has yet to comment publicly on the attack — and the fact that the U.S. has no clear cyber warfare strategy. We can’t be buddies with Vladimir Putin and have him at the same time making this kind of cyberattack on America,” Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) said of the attack during an interview Wednesday on CNN. “This is virtually a declaration of war by Russia on the United States and we should take that seriously.”

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) on Thursday compared the incident to Russian bombers "flying undetected over the entire country," and harshly criticized Trump for not doing enough to counter the attack. "Our national security is extraordinarily vulnerable," Romney said on SiriusXM's "The Big Picture with Olivier Knox." "In this setting, not to have the White House aggressively speaking out and protesting and taking punitive action is really, really quite extraordinary." Hackers believed to be part of a nation state have had access to federal networks since March after exploiting a vulnerability in updates to IT group SolarWinds’s Orion software. The hack has compromised the Treasury, State and Homeland Security departments and branches of the Pentagon, though it is expected to get worse. SolarWinds counts many more federal agencies as customers, along with the majority of U.S. Fortune 500 companies.

On Thursday, Politico reported that the Energy Department’s National Nuclear Security Administration, which maintains the nation’s nuclear weapons stockpile, was also compromised, further raising the stakes. Lawmakers say the scope of the attack, widely presumed to be by Russia, which has denied responsibility, demands some kind of response. No response is not appropriate, and that’s been our national policy by and large for the past 10 or 15 years,” Sen. Angus King (I-Maine), the co-chair of the Cyberspace Solarium Commission (CSC), said during an event hosted by Defense One on Thursday. “I want somebody in the Kremlin, sitting around that table to say, ‘wait a minute boss, if we do this we are liable to get whacked in some way,’ and right now they are not making that calculus.”

Biden on Thursday vowed to make a response to the attack and cybersecurity generally a “top priority” once in office. “A good defense isn’t enough; we need to disrupt and deter our adversaries from undertaking significant cyberattacks in the first place,” Biden said in a statement. “We will do that by, among other things, imposing substantial costs on those responsible for such malicious attacks, including in coordination with our allies and partners.”
    “Our adversaries should know that, as President, I will not stand idly by in the face of cyber assaults on our nation,” Biden said.

Lawmakers ask whether massive hack amounted to act of war | TheHill
    If the so-called lawmakers wanted to they could debate it. Why aren't they?
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 393
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Leanne778's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,287x in 1,046 Posts
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daily Bread View Post
    Since you're so damned gullible , I'm wondering what the Chinese have on you . I bet if I showed you a map you couldn't locate Russia , DC or your own town . Its amazing how knowledgeable people think they are on everything and don't have a clue and open their mouths . Starbucks must have a special booth for you lol.
    I'm not damned gullible. I posted a news story. If you think you know so much, then just post something, if not, get the heck off the thread. Your pathetic and honestly you probably don't know $#@! about anything. When posters call out other posters when I never even said a word to you tells me your just here to incite and I'm not falling for it. Bye!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Leanne778 For This Useful Post:

Retirednsmilin308 (12-23-2020)

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 1,513
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,003x in 18,683 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not damned gullible. I posted a news story. If you think you know so much, then just post something, if not, get the heck off the thread. Your pathetic and honestly you probably don't know $#@! about anything. When posters call out other posters when I never even said a word to you tells me your just here to incite and I'm not falling for it. Bye!!!

Why aren't you falling for it? You fall for everything else.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 571
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    goodpen's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,129x in 1,281 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you have as knowledge of anything Putin "has on Trump"???? Biden may be the one you should be concerned about with what does China have on Biden???? Do you really believe Joe Biden knew 'nothing", as he claims, about his son's business dealings???? Even when they flew of the same plane to China...for Hunter's business dealings???

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 1,513
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,003x in 18,683 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodpen View Post
    What do you have as knowledge of anything Putin "has on Trump"???? Biden may be the one you should be concerned about with what does China have on Biden???? Do you really believe Joe Biden knew 'nothing", as he claims, about his son's business dealings???? Even when they flew of the same plane to China...for Hunter's business dealings???

She knows, she's just so consumed with hatred for Trump, she gives criminal Joe, a pass.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abby08 For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (12-20-2020),Retirednsmilin308 (12-23-2020)

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 204
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    DenverBrian's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 329x in 206 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it somehow make questions more legitimate if they have multiple question marks after them???????????????

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DenverBrian For This Useful Post:

Davis (12-20-2020)

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 272
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    jgarden477's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 529x in 438 Posts
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has become the "thing to do"; blame Russia. I doubt any posting on this subject know anything, first hand. As for Biden...it is not surprising some want to portray him as the big man, so knowledgeable about everything, he will always know and do ...something. Problem is, what would it be??? Biden's speeches are written for him...so how does anyone know about his own thoughts???
    The nations with this kind of technical expertise can be counted on one hand - if the experts were accusing China, Trump would be issuing threats left, right and centre!

This is a major hack from a nation that apparently has no fear of American reprisals - if you eliminate Russia, what other country with this level of hacking expertise comes to mind?
    Leviticus 20:9 - "If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death. He has cursed his father or his mother, and his blood will be on his own head.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Achievements:
    John Galt's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,137x in 1,724 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really have the energy to pretend to like you today. I am tired of you and your accusations. I have never obsessed over Russia and I believe this is my first post about Russia. I can post whatever the f uck I like. Hop on over to another thread....please
    His posts are empty calories. I suggest adding him to your list.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Achievements:
    John Galt's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,137x in 1,724 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBrian View Post
    Does it somehow make questions more legitimate if they have multiple question marks after them???????????????
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just as exclamations are.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John Galt For This Useful Post:

Davis (12-20-2020),DenverBrian (12-20-2020)

+ Reply to Thread