User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Teen Posts Video of White Student Singing Rap Lyrics, Prompting Lynch Mob to

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 1,219
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Sybil Ludington's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,497x in 3,308 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black Teen Posts Video of White Student Singing Rap Lyrics, Prompting Lynch Mob to

The fruits of a diverse, multicultural society.

A black teenager by the name of Jimmy Galligan posted a video of a white college student back when she was in high school singing rap lyrics in order to get her booted from college and ruin her life.

This is being celebrated by the New York Times as part of the much-needed “reckoning” for black Americans to punish and subjugate their white counterparts.

“I wanted to get her where she would understand the severity of that word,” said the 18-year-old Galligan, who is actually only half black, to the Times.

The student, Mimi Groves, posted a video of herself saying the N-word from lyrics of a rap song on Snapchat when she was only a freshman in high school. Since then, she has adopted the typical pro-Black Lives Matter point of view that has been inculcated into Generation Z automatons. This did not stop her fellow allies from uniting to destroy her life though.

Continued:
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/black-...ruin-her-life/

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 235
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    chaidragonfire's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 753x in 416 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OH HELL NO YOU DINT!!!!

What a $#@!ing turd!! A word is a word. Words are used to relay messages, thoughts, emotions, and information.
    And words that are of a descriptive nature of a certain race, color, sex, or religion, is attached to them for a reason.
    I will use whatever word that best describes any person, place, or thing. If you don't like it, thats YOUR problem, not mine. Go run off to your safe space and shove your head up your ass!!

I wish I knew that girl, that POS would learn the hard way NOT to be a $#@!ing snowflake!
    But..........then again............if you're going to post your personal life all over the freeking internet, then you're just asking for it.

This is why none of my friends can find me on the internet! My life IS private! And will be, until *I* say otherwise.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to chaidragonfire For This Useful Post:

Sybil Ludington (12-29-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chaidragonfire View Post
    OH HELL NO YOU DINT!!!!

What a $#@!ing turd!! A word is a word. Words are used to relay messages, thoughts, emotions, and information.
    And words that are of a descriptive nature of a certain race, color, sex, or religion, is attached to them for a reason.
    I will use whatever word that best describes any person, place, or thing. If you don't like it, thats YOUR problem, not mine. Go run off to your safe space and shove your head up your ass!!

I wish I knew that girl, that POS would learn the hard way NOT to be a $#@!ing snowflake!
    But..........then again............if you're going to post your personal life all over the freeking internet, then you're just asking for it.

This is why none of my friends can find me on the internet! My life IS private! And will be, until *I* say otherwise.
    I wish there was a way to get through to kids that putting their entire life on the internet is dangerous. How many instances have we seen, even with celebrities where something they did 20 years ago, comes back to haunt them in ways they never even dreamed of. Or in all those years have changed their thinking, ideas, BUT.....nobody cares about that, they'll make you pay til the day you die.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sybil Ludington For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (12-30-2020)

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 235
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    chaidragonfire's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 753x in 416 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sybil Ludington View Post
    I wish there was a way to get through to kids that putting their entire life on the internet is dangerous. How many instances have we seen, even with celebrities where something they did 20 years ago, comes back to haunt them in ways they never even dreamed of. Or in all those years have changed their thinking, ideas, BUT.....nobody cares about that, they'll make you pay til the day you die.
    I've helped a few people in my life, because they grew up like many of these kids, where their parents wouldn't talk to them, and the schools weren't allowed to answer their personal questions. As for the few that I've helped, I was more or less a sounding board for them. Someone they can scream at, curse at, get mad, cry, and ask all the questions they want. And just this act alone helped them a great deal. It cleared their heads, they were able to understand a lot with unloading such baggage.

I've been trying to help someone for the past 6 years so far, long distance, but it's difficult since I can't be there in person for them to see me in action, and give them the personal service I always give. Hopefully one day we will be able to meet and I can finally spend personal time with him, so he can witness and understand in person all the things I've been trying to teach him over the internet for so long.

I've always wanted my own website with videos on such things as labels, name calling, anxiety, loneliness, stupid people, how to cope with society as a whole, manners, etiquette, etc....

But I'm not tech savvy enough to create my own website. I just really need someone to help, but I don't know anyone savvy enough to help out.

I actually care, but I'm just severely limited.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to chaidragonfire For This Useful Post:

Sybil Ludington (12-30-2020)

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 730
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,331x in 18,864 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is so stupid.

The word can be written into a song but, white girls aren't supposed to say it, when singing the song?

Yes, that is the issue, the girl is white.

The college to which she had been accepted, told her, sorry, we've changed our minds, we don't want people who talk like that coming here......not verbatim but, close.

Its stupid to post anything about your private life on social media, when will young people learn?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abby08 For This Useful Post:

chaidragonfire (12-30-2020),Sybil Ludington (12-30-2020)

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 579
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Daily Bread's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,882x in 939 Posts
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're missing the point that a media giant has become a social justice warrior and has used its powers and influence to destroy anything it deems unworthy to exist . This isn't the first time they've attacked innocents and those that condone it are fools .
    Draw a line . If we allow it - it will continue

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (12-30-2020),Sybil Ludington (12-30-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby08 View Post
    This is so stupid.

The word can be written into a song but, white girls aren't supposed to say it, when singing the song?

Yes, that is the issue, the girl is white.

The college to which she had been accepted, told her, sorry, we've changed our minds, we don't want people who talk like that coming here......not verbatim but, close.

Its stupid to post anything about your private life on social media, when will young people learn?
    Unfortunately, it's not just young people. Too many adults do the same thing. A friend of mine's niece is always doing this kind of stupid stuff, and she's married to a cop who has tried for years to explain to her how dangerous this is. I've lost track of how many times she's done things like go on FB and tell the entire world that she and friends are down at the music center at a concert, telling people we probably won't be home until at least midnight, etc. And almost immediately, my friend (her aunt) and I would send her a text message saying something like: Thank you for that important info. We'll get our gang together, go over to your house and clean you out before midnight. OH! mind you....she's damn near 40 years old. I just don't know HOW you get through to some of these people who ADDICTED to social media...

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sybil Ludington For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (12-30-2020),carolina73 (12-30-2020),Daily Bread (12-30-2020),Peter1469 (12-30-2020)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,540x in 94,964 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, it's not just young people. Too many adults do the same thing. A friend of mine's niece is always doing this kind of stupid stuff, and she's married to a cop who has tried for years to explain to her how dangerous this is. I've lost track of how many times she's done things like go on FB and tell the entire world that she and friends are down at the music center at a concert, telling people we probably won't be home until at least midnight, etc. And almost immediately, my friend (her aunt) and I would send her a text message saying something like: Thank you for that important info. We'll get our gang together, go over to your house and clean you out before midnight. OH! mind you....she's damn near 40 years old. I just don't know HOW you get through to some of these people who ADDICTED to social media...
    I rarely post to FB. But if I do, about a trip for example, it is after the trip is over. I can't imagine advertising an empty condo.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (12-30-2020),Collateral Damage (12-30-2020),Sybil Ludington (12-30-2020)

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,580
    Overall activity: 71.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44,137x in 28,529 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The worst case is the ones who go on and advertise their drug use and alcohol habits when they know employers look at FB accounts.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (12-30-2020),Sybil Ludington (12-30-2020)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,581x in 36,516 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Are rap lyrics actually sung?
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

chaidragonfire (12-30-2020)

+ Reply to Thread