Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    That's what I figured you meant. I don't blame you, I'm wary of medical facilities too. But not keeping up on routine medical check-ups and maintenance can be just as deadly.
    Very true.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

countryboy (01-09-2021)

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    I will leave one last thread, with what I believe is a good sound recipe for preparing our bodies to have a well functioning immune system, to help prevent severe Covid if the worst should happen. This will not work for everyone. I do not believe in high dosing on any supplements unless perhaps you are sick. It can be just as unhealthy for the body, and tough on our organs to process. Many of you already know all of this info. I will leave a list of things to take before ever being sick, and what to take if you do get sick.

Before Covid

a healthy diet w/ lots of nutrients is #1
    Vitamin D3 w/K2, sun is best
    Marine Omega 3
    Selenium, no more than 55mcg per day
    Magnesium
    Vitamin C rich foods
    Zinc rich foods
    Green tea on occasion
    Ginger tea on occasion
    I myself have stopped taking vitamin D pills, and have opted to use a vitamin D lamp, but they are very expensive. If you can get sunlight that is the best way to get your D but it is winter, so supplementing may be necessary. I would not recommend taking any more than 5K units per day. We only need to have normal levels in order for it to be effective. It is those who have low levels who are in danger. It is not a bad idea to take a probiotic, or at least eat yogurt, to keep your gut bacteria working at optimum levels. I have opted for Kimchi. This can ensure that you are absorbing nutrients, and processing the vitamin D.

As per the Selenium, it is vital for our immune system, but anything over 55mcg is dangerous, & toxic. You can get that by eating 1/2 of a Brazil nut per day.

If you get Covid what to take

All of the above, plus
    Echinacea tea
    Oregano oil
    Vitamin C
    Ginger

*​ All of these are antivirals, but also have properties to help regulate the immune response. It is important that when you catch this to immediately knock down the viral load so your body can fight it.

Oregano oil is a powerful antiviral, you can put just a few drops in a small amount of water and drink it down, although it will burn, and is very strong. You can boil some water and put it in a coffee cup, and just put two drops in the water, and breathe the steam. The oregano oil can kill the virus within 30 minutes, it will also enter the blood stream.

I would suggest you take vitamin C 1Kmg at least once per day if you get sick, and also make sure to eat vegetable sources that contain Iron. If you are very sick you can take it a few times in that day where you are very sick. But I don't recommend it unless you are extremely ill. If you take the vitamin C it is important to take magnesium, the C robs the body of micronutrients and can cause cramping and headaches. I would recommend taking magnesium twice that day, and just spreading out the dose, also eating foods such as potatoes seems to help.

I always recommend taking the flu bomb for enhancing the immune system, but I think if you can eat foods with lots of garlic, and drink some strong ginger tea, that would possibly be the same effective.

Ginger tea is easy, just boil some water and put in a few slices of ginger.

I would also ask your doctor for Ivermectin, if they will give it to you. In that case you don't need the antivirals, and would ask if the other items on this list are safe, or would interfere. I haven't looked into any of that since the drug is being withheld from us.

That's it, stay safe, and take care. <3

Thanks! This totally helps with the confusion of combining supplements and which ones to combine. What about the Ivermectin you can pick up at a farm supply store? Would that be okay?
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (01-10-2021)

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 648
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,522x in 14,781 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    I will leave one last thread, with what I believe is a good sound recipe for preparing our bodies to have a well functioning immune system, to help prevent severe Covid if the worst should happen. This will not work for everyone. I do not believe in high dosing on any supplements unless perhaps you are sick. It can be just as unhealthy for the body, and tough on our organs to process. Many of you already know all of this info. I will leave a list of things to take before ever being sick, and what to take if you do get sick.

Before Covid

a healthy diet w/ lots of nutrients is #1
    Vitamin D3 w/K2, sun is best
    Marine Omega 3
    Selenium, no more than 55mcg per day
    Magnesium
    Vitamin C rich foods
    Zinc rich foods
    Green tea on occasion
    Ginger tea on occasion
    I myself have stopped taking vitamin D pills, and have opted to use a vitamin D lamp, but they are very expensive. If you can get sunlight that is the best way to get your D but it is winter, so supplementing may be necessary. I would not recommend taking any more than 5K units per day. We only need to have normal levels in order for it to be effective. It is those who have low levels who are in danger. It is not a bad idea to take a probiotic, or at least eat yogurt, to keep your gut bacteria working at optimum levels. I have opted for Kimchi. This can ensure that you are absorbing nutrients, and processing the vitamin D.

As per the Selenium, it is vital for our immune system, but anything over 55mcg is dangerous, & toxic. You can get that by eating 1/2 of a Brazil nut per day.

If you get Covid what to take

All of the above, plus
    Echinacea tea
    Oregano oil
    Vitamin C
    Ginger

*​ All of these are antivirals, but also have properties to help regulate the immune response. It is important that when you catch this to immediately knock down the viral load so your body can fight it.

Oregano oil is a powerful antiviral, you can put just a few drops in a small amount of water and drink it down, although it will burn, and is very strong. You can boil some water and put it in a coffee cup, and just put two drops in the water, and breathe the steam. The oregano oil can kill the virus within 30 minutes, it will also enter the blood stream.

I would suggest you take vitamin C 1Kmg at least once per day if you get sick, and also make sure to eat vegetable sources that contain Iron. If you are very sick you can take it a few times in that day where you are very sick. But I don't recommend it unless you are extremely ill. If you take the vitamin C it is important to take magnesium, the C robs the body of micronutrients and can cause cramping and headaches. I would recommend taking magnesium twice that day, and just spreading out the dose, also eating foods such as potatoes seems to help.

I always recommend taking the flu bomb for enhancing the immune system, but I think if you can eat foods with lots of garlic, and drink some strong ginger tea, that would possibly be the same effective.

Ginger tea is easy, just boil some water and put in a few slices of ginger.

I would also ask your doctor for Ivermectin, if they will give it to you. In that case you don't need the antivirals, and would ask if the other items on this list are safe, or would interfere. I haven't looked into any of that since the drug is being withheld from us.

That's it, stay safe, and take care. <3

I also take Ginger regularly both before and after COVID. What role does Ginger play?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (01-10-2021)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    Thanks! This totally helps with the confusion of combining supplements and which ones to combine. What about the Ivermectin you can pick up at a farm supply store? Would that be okay?
    I am not sure. I know that many people are doing that. But I am not sure it is made with the same standards. But it is a medication that any doctor could prescribe if they wanted to. One Doctor online said to ask for it, and if your doctor wont give it to you to go to a different doctor. His videos have been removed. He says not giving it to patients is the same thing as murder. We have the drug in our arsenal, and it has been proven, but we are not using it and letting people die. It is hard to imagine. But here we are. Sad really.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (01-13-2021)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    I also take Ginger regularly both before and after COVID. What role does Ginger play?
    It is a powerful anti-viral, and it helps to regulate a proper immune response, and is anti-inflammatory.

+ Reply to Thread