Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,957x in 3,833 Posts
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Manufacturing the Covid crisis

Everything about this Covid crisis has been manufactured from day one! From the beginning we had knowledge on how to render this virus nearly harmless to the masses. Our leaders, and media chose to suppress this knowledge.

In order to understand the extent of the madness, I will throw around some numbers. We have known about the effectiveness of Ivermectin since at least April. The death rate for those threated with Ivermectin is less than one percent, with Remdesivir it is around 7.1%, and Hydroxychloroquine is about the same as Remdesivir, up to 26% depending on dosage.

To make matters even worse, did you know that the WHO changed the recommended dosing on Hydroxychloroquine just for Covid, advising us to administer toxic doses? The normal dose is around 200-400 mgs, WHO changed it to thousands of mgs. We administered toxic doses, and killed people. In a few other nations they followed the normal protocol and gave the lower dose, in those nations the medication did not have the terrible side effects, and was somewhat therapeutic, and reduced the death rates.

On top of this studies were conducted on Vitamin D early on, it was found that 80% of the people who were admitted to the ICU had low Vitamin D levels, there was a clear correlation. There was another medical study, showing that Vitamin D reduced ICU admission by 97%. https://covid.us.org/2020/09/03/new-...-admission-97/

Had the media blasted the truth about Vitamin D, and Ivermectin, there would have been no crisis. Let's put it in perspective, let's say the numbers are true that 2 million people have died globally, if we would have given them Ivermectin, less than one percent of them would have died. That means that only 20K people worldwide would have died, and that is not factoring in Vitamin D supplementation. This means 1,980,000 people could have been saved by a 12 cent, one time dose of Ivermectin.

What our world leaders have done is a crime against humanity in every sense of the word. God forbid the people ever get smart enough to learn the truth. The deaths from Covid were manufactured. We let people die, by not informing them on how to enhance their immune systems. We let them die by suppressing real scientific medical data.

When I turn on the news all I hear is how many deaths there are, and how the vaccine will save us all. But, the real truth is, this vaccine is untested, we do not know the long term effects. Even healthcare workers who are slaves to the pharma industry, don't want the vaccine. In Washington DC there are 80K healthcare workers, only 26K opted to be vaccinated. That means 67.5% refused vaccination. That is 2 out of 3 healthcare workers.

From the very beginning this crisis was orchestrated. We released infected people off the cruise ships. We advised the public not to wear masks. That was all it took to light the fire.

Then we implemented lockdowns without offering a stimulus. The only possible outcome was many people losing everything, and food lines for miles. How do you tell people to stay home, and not work, and expect them to survive?

The truth is, we never needed a lockdown. Masks, sanitizing, and common sense would have been enough.

Then we started tilling food into the soil, breaking eggs, dumping milk, and killing farm animals. While the people in our own nation were hungry. This put a heavy strain on hunger in third world nations. If there is not enough for us at home, certainly there will be no helping hand to the poorest nations, they will be left to fend for themselves.

Let's not even get into how many may have died, by us withholding medical care to non-Covid patients.

We have to ask ourselves, what is really going on?

We manufactured deaths, food shortages, poverty, and starvation. All of which is not conspiracy, but factual.

This virus is absolutely deadly, and it has destroyed so many lives. Those who recover, even though their infection may have been asymptomatic, can have permanent damage from the effects. However, for many, this could have been prevented. There will always be a few who are very weak or ill, and nothing would save them. But we knowingly withheld life saving information from the masses. We had knowledge of a medicine that had a 99.3% success rate, and we suppressed it. This is a crime against humanity!!! We knew that nutrients, and basic vitamins were the building blocks for proper immune function, and we didn't tell the people. Instead we created an environment of poverty, that would render many weak, and lacking in those basic nutrients. This could only enhance the death rate. In the beginning they even advised strongly against supplementing, calling it conspiracy, and dangerous.

On top of this I have seen an update on Ivermectin, one pharma manufacturer is working on a version that will have a slow release over time. This is how they take a tested, and safe drug and render it dangerous. We only need one small dose the way it has always been given, for it to be effective. If a person has a bad reaction, that is too bad it will just keep dosing them. It is beyond me why we can't just do the right thing for once. https://trialsitenews.com/medincells...eveal-promise/

If there is not some alternate agenda, then how can we explain all of this?

For those who like to see links, I will leave a few videos, and tell on a few of them where to start watching. The vids themselves contain many links, I just don't feel like looking them up right now.

This three month old video shows the stats on proper dosing for Hydroxychloroquine, and the doses they gave. The 20 min mark is the best place to start.

This video also covers HQ toxic dosing at the 37:42 mark. Also see the 41:41 mark for comparison stats on Remdesivir, and Ivermectin.

Another vid on Ivermectin, very good info.

This is a video that was heavily censored on Ivermectin. It is very good. https://www.peakprosperity.com/censo...ed-by-youtube/

Here is a vid on Vitamin D reducing mortality rate by 89%.

Last edited by Just AnotherPerson; 01-12-2021 at 09:34 PM.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Cotton1 (01-12-2021),Peter1469 (01-13-2021)

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 677
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,839x in 7,843 Posts
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe. You can gamble with your life as you choose.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation

Pick your enemies carefully.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,690
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I apologize that I could not insert the videos as just links, rather than having them take up the entire page. Not sure why it wouldn't link them that way.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Cotton1 (01-12-2021)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 105,582x in 69,021 Posts
    Mentioned
    2367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Governments are using the COVID to increase control over their populations. They are setting us up for the Great Reset.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (01-13-2021),Just AnotherPerson (01-13-2021)

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,690
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    Governments are using the COVID to increase control over their populations. They are setting us up for the Great Reset.
    Thank you for the link, great post. I have been warning about this since 2016. I guess I just didn't have a name for it, but this was always where they were going with it. I hope with all of my heart that the people come to their senses before it's too late. Once we go there, there will be no coming back. All of the tech giants, and mega corporations who are taking part of all this, need outed and Exiled!!! Otherwise we will walk into a future that no human being would ever want.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (01-13-2021)

+ Reply to Thread