User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 'Kill him with his own gun' rioters chanted as a DC police officer fought for his lif

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,118
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Retirednsmilin308's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,826x in 3,490 Posts
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardMZhlubb View Post
    You're posting this in a forum filled with people who think the rioters were fighting for a just cause, but just got a little out of hand and that the attack last week was no big deal. These people are morally reprehensible, and I've concluded that it really is not worth "debating" this stuff with them.
    but yet you said nothing when that very same Washington DC was in flames just a few months ago by BLM and AntiFa.

Your selective outrage is normal and is dismissed by all as it should be.
    When it is not allowed to be questioned, it is not science, it is PROPAGANDA

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Retirednsmilin308 For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (01-15-2021),Captdon (01-15-2021),carolina73 (01-15-2021),Rationalist (01-23-2021),stjames1_53 (01-15-2021)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,902
    Overall activity: 76.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 43,650x in 28,240 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Trump told them to protest peacefully. Things, in instances, got out of hand.
    Someone has to explain to me first that if you were at the President's speech, how you would have time to get to the Capitol in time to be at the start of the confrontation at the Capitol. Jet Pack? Time machine? They were not at the President's speech. Do we really think they were all pushing cops around as they watched their cell phones?
    Last edited by carolina73; 01-15-2021 at 12:44 PM.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (01-15-2021),Captdon (01-15-2021),MisterVeritis (01-16-2021),Peter1469 (01-15-2021),Retirednsmilin308 (01-15-2021),Thom Paine (01-15-2021)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post
    Officer Mike Fanone describes for the first time publicly how he self-deployed to the Capitol on Jan. 6 to defend democracy. WASHINGTON — DC Police officer Mike Fanone remembers wondering if his four daughters would be OK without him as he was beaten, tased and suffered a heart attack.

It all happened as he and his fellow police officers and commanders were fighting a pitched battle with rioters in a narrow hallway at the Capitol on Jan. 6.

The Metropolitan Police Department almost never lets its line officers speak publicly to the media, but the new acting chief made an exception to offer a window into the minds of heroes who fought thousands of attackers in defense of democracy.

Fanone’s been working plainclothes for a decade and could have spent the riot waiting at his desk. But he and his police/duck hunting partner Jimmy Albright self-deployed to the Capitol.

"I said, ‘We’re going to go. Suit up,’ he told Albright as soon as he got to the office on that horrible day.

The 40-year-old hadn't taken his uniform or riot gear out of the plastic bags that were issued to him a decade ago. After he put the equipment on, a friend had to tell him to pull off the price tags.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/featur...0-e8a3d4173987

NO...In defense of a Chinese take over of our country and supported by domestic enemies of the United States.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Retirednsmilin308 For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (01-15-2021),stjames1_53 (01-15-2021)

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 860
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,087x in 12,282 Posts
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardMZhlubb View Post
    You're posting this in a forum filled with people who think the rioters were fighting for a just cause, but just got a little out of hand and that the attack last week was no big deal. These people are morally reprehensible, and I've concluded that it really is not worth "debating" this stuff with them.
    That is exactly the case. There is no legal, moral or rational defense for what those people did at the Capitol - yet because they were Trump supporters the usual suspects, the personality cult members and conspiracy believers will willingly make themselves appear as fools and idiots by downplaying its seriousness, and now even concocting "false flag" scenarios. At this point I'm afraid that anyone attempting to talk sense into or really to engage in any way with those forum members on the subject are wasting their time. I'm out.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

Private Pickle (01-15-2021),Retirednsmilin308 (01-15-2021),Trish (01-15-2021)

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 1,551
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,992x in 18,675 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    sorry, truth doesn't fit into his lies...……..

Or any other liberal.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Abby08 For This Useful Post:

carolina73 (01-15-2021)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 80,900x in 54,717 Posts
    Mentioned
    2011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    Someone has to explain to me first that if you were at the President's speech, how you would have time to get to the Capital in time to be at the start of the confrontation at the Capitol. Jet Pack? Time machine? They were not at the President's speech. Do we really think they were all pushing cops around as they watched their cell phones?
    Saw someone else mention that too, that the timeline just doesn't fit, the protesters were at the Capitol Build before Trump back at the rally encouraged protesters to protest at the Capitol Building.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (01-16-2021)

Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    That is exactly the case. There is no legal, moral or rational defense for what those people did at the Capitol - yet because they were Trump supporters the usual suspects, the personality cult members and conspiracy believers will willingly make themselves appear as fools and idiots by downplaying its seriousness, and now even concocting "false flag" scenarios. At this point I'm afraid that anyone attempting to talk sense into or really to engage in any way with those forum members on the subject are wasting their time. I'm out.
    There is no legal, moral or rational defense for the violence. No excuses for those who acted lawlessly. No downplaying that--just as there was none for the violence of the left since last May.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Captdon (01-15-2021),Mister D (01-15-2021)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Standing Wolf...I think there are and were so many agendas surrounding the storming of the capitol, we may never know all of them.

AntiFa had theirs.
    Trump had his.
    The CHICOMs and their supporters in congress had theirs.

It was a multiple agenda driven clusterfuc and no one knows who the pivot man was.

I personally think it will go down in history as the storming of the Bastille. That was also decried as an illegal event by the corrupt powers of the day, just like now. When the citizens have had enough and get angrier and angrier, you have things like that happen. Yet their answer is to further anger them even more.

...but history has proven them to be correct.

Wait till all those laptops have been deciphered and their contents made public.

I think this is one major reason all this rabid and rampant censorship is going on. Not one of the news outlets want to have their crimes against the American people be made public.

The best way to stop it is to just censor everything and anything that is is disagreement with them.

Yet classic liberal are OK with this. This tells me they are no longer classic liberal who believe in free speech, but believe in hammering down any and all voices of descent to a radical agenda.
    Last edited by Retirednsmilin308; 01-15-2021 at 11:24 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Retirednsmilin308 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (01-15-2021),Chris (01-15-2021),Thom Paine (01-15-2021)

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Trish's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,754x in 2,330 Posts
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I'm coming to the same conclusion. I made a decision not to comment on what was happening as it was happening and wanted to wait until we started getting in real information but I'm learning "real" means something different to people. It truly has become an alternative universe where things mean the total opposite of the true meaning. Basically a twisted or warped reality.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post
    Yes, I'm coming to the same conclusion. I made a decision not to comment on what was happening as it was happening and wanted to wait until we started getting in real information but I'm learning "real" means something different to people. It truly has become an alternative universe where things mean the total opposite of the true meaning. Basically a twisted or warped reality.
    I'm learning "real" means something different to people.
    Not to get philosophical, but that's very Kantian of you.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (01-15-2021)

+ Reply to Thread