User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738 LastLast

Thread: 'Let's Burn This Sh*t Down': BLM Activist Arrested After Attending Capitol Riots....

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 1,065
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    TheLiquidGuy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,039x in 1,743 Posts
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    Everyone laughs at you. Even people who are on the left avoid you. lol
    nobody trusts people who lie Mister D. When you lie you lose the argument AND your credibility. Hasn't anyone ever taught you that? Other than me?

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the
    rest to me and the Republican congressmen”
    --Donald Trump

Speaking to the Justice Department on Dec. 27, 2020. Conversation memorialized in then-acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue’s contemporaneous notes.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,573x in 36,512 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    I will let my words speak for themselves. They are quoted below. People can decide whether they still want to trust you anymore. I certainly won't be. This is my only testimony...

FiRST: You falsely and repeatedly claim I blamed Trump for causing riots . I did not. I do blame him for inaction. Here is what I said many months ago:

SECOND: You claim that I said "rioters" had "legitimate grievances". Here is what I actually said to Trump...

I rest my case.
    Note to the illiterate (that's you, LiquidGuy): "it's not all his fault" means you assigned blame to Trump. Yes, that the riots are "much worse because of him" is pretty $#@!ing stupid too but it's irrelevant for our purposes.

Sure you did. You were incensed that Trump was not giving in, touring the messes you people made or validating the pathological delusions of black America. It's too late to take these comments back or to try and twist their meaning. You $#@!ed up and this isn't going away.

P.S. you are horrible at gaslighting
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    nobody trusts people who lie Mister D. When you lie you lose the argument AND your credibility. Hasn't anyone ever taught you that? Other than me?
    You're horrible at gaslighting. Lol
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 1,470
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    testsubjectalpha's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,183x in 6,937 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Baltimore.
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 931
    Overall activity: 55.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Booman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 31,161x in 18,147 Posts
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testsubjectalpha View Post
    Baltimore.
    The democrats turned it into a toilet. I guess they wanted to give Newark a run for the money.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Note to the illiterate (that's you, LiquidGuy): "it's not all his fault" means you assigned blame to Trump. Yes, that the riots are "much worse because of him" is pretty $#@!ing stupid too but it's irrelevant for our purposes.

Sure you did. You were incensed that Trump was not giving in, touring the messes you people made or validating the pathological delusions of black America. It's too late to take these comments back or to try and twist their meaning. You $#@!ed up and this isn't going away.

I will let my words speak for themselves. They are quoted below. People can decide whether they still want to trust you anymore. I certainly won't be. This is my only testimony...

FiRST: You falsely and repeatedly claim I blamed Trump for causing riots . I did not. I do blame him for inaction. Here is what I said many months ago:
    I may have drifted a little from my original point when I seem to say its *all* his fault. It's not all his fault. But it is much worse because of him. The deaths, and his paralysis during the rioting.
    SECOND: You claim that I said "rioters" had "legitimate grievances". Here is what I actually said to Trump...
    #2 Be curious. Meet with black leaders and don’t just make it into a photo op. That won’t work. Find out what their grievances are. Ask them what needs to change. And take it seriously.

I rest my case.

--Donald Trump

Speaking to the Justice Department on Dec. 27, 2020. Conversation memorialized in then-acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue’s contemporaneous notes.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I rest my case.

~Alain de Benoist

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

The Booman (01-19-2021)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Booman View Post
    The democrats turned it into a toilet. I guess they wanted to give Newark a run for the money.
    NJ? You live in the tri-state area? Newark has gotten better but the garbage has to go somewhere. Unfortunately, somewhere is nextdoor in Irvington and East Orange.

~Alain de Benoist

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 1,470
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    testsubjectalpha's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,183x in 6,937 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strange Times we live in. BLM murders cops, does not denounce blacks killing other black lives, riot in major cities, loot stores in their own community, are arsonists....and the Mayor of DC names a street after them. ?
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“I may have drifted a little from my original point when I seem to say its *all* his fault. It's not all his fault. But it is much worse because of him. The deaths, and his paralysis during the rioting.”

SECOND: You claim that I said "rioters" had "legitimate grievances". Here is what I actually said to Trump…

“#2 Be curious. Meet with black leaders and don’t just make it into a photo op. That won’t work. Find out what their grievances are. Ask them what needs to change. And take it seriously.”

I rest my case.

--Donald Trump

+ Reply to Thread