User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evidence Based Scientific Analysis Why Masks are Ineffective, Unnecessary, & Harmful

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 1,047
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,267x in 20,296 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Not trying to be a Private Pickle style contrarian but, the cold actually extends the life of this virus. The other points sound completely valid.

I have a doctor's appointment coming up, and I plan to ask my doc what he thinks about the mask mandates. His answer will determine whether or not I remain a patient of his.
    I guess it depends on your local clime. The cold cannot kill what's in your body.
    EVERYTHING freezes in eth cold of winter. My point was that if you get it in your mask, and you keep it on, you're going to come down with it.
    A mask, in the winter, still keeps the virus alive by keeping it (the virus) warm and moist.

That, and I suspect the transfer of cash through purchases. I've hardly seen one store clerk with gloves on.
    Contaminated money can be placed in the till, only to infect the rest of the drawer...........then they hand the cash off to the next person.
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,730
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    countryboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,459x in 13,509 Posts
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    I guess it depends on your local clime. The cold cannot kill what's in your body.
    EVERYTHING freezes in eth cold of winter. My point was that if you get it in your mask, and you keep it on, you're going to come down with it.
    A mask, in the winter, still keeps the virus alive by keeping it (the virus) warm and moist.

That, and I suspect the transfer of cash through purchases. I've hardly seen one store clerk with gloves on.
    Contaminated money can be placed in the till, only to infect the rest of the drawer...........then they hand the cash off to the next person.
    Gloves really don't do anything to prevent that. And it's really not a problem, unless you have cuts on your hands, or, you touch your face.
    Cutesy Time is OVER

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 1,047
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,267x in 20,296 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Gloves really don't do anything to prevent that. And it's really not a problem, unless you have cuts on your hands, or, you touch your face.
    But you get my drift.
    It has been proven that it is everywhere. We cannot avoid it, we cannot hide from it. It is insidious and it will touch everyone's life.
    It has to run its course
    Masks only aggravate it.................
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

countryboy (01-21-2021),Sybil Ludington (01-21-2021)

+ Reply to Thread