User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Put your American flag upside down Wed 1-20-21 and keep it up until they're gone

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 470
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    ripmeister's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,535x in 2,870 Posts
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    It is amazing how brainwashed the Progs are.

And how right MLK was.
    Now that’s a funny statement.
    One can be sure that he who says he knows knows nothing

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 397
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,471x in 20,423 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post
    Yes, the Obama administration did put immigrants in quarantine or detention and he also deported many BUT NOT WITHOUT THEIR KIDS. The Trump administration intentionally separated the children from their parents as a policy in order to dissuade immigrants from seeking asylum.

Mexico has been very clear that they were never going to pay for the wall. And they haven't. Trump signed a trade deal with them and I don't recall anything in that trade deal that dinged Mexico in an attempt to recover the financial cost to the American people for a FAILED wall.

Trump, his allies, his supporters who attended on Jan 6th and his political enablers absolutely tried to overthrow the government. It doesn't matter how many times you try to spin it the stain of the failed coup will forever be part of our country's history. People are going to go to jail. Some have already lost their jobs because of their participation, and some will never be able to remove this stigma against their character.

History will not be kind to Trump and his supporters.
    How did you know that those kids were with their legitimate "parents?"
    Now many of those children were being "farmed out" for human trafficking?
    How many kids were used as shields for adults to enter the country? That is still illegal entry................
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice reality dodge. The picture doesn't represent what I stated. That's what happens when you're lazy and don't look at the original comment but take someone's misinterpretation and run with it. Maybe you and others are so used to believing lies and twisted facts that you're not capable of discerning facts and the truth. shrug......
    ...as you offer a bloody olive branch in one hand and a hidden bloody knife in the other screaming "WE WANT PEACE!"..............now
    We do know one thing, you and others of your ilk are NOT to be trusted, not one damned bit.
    So we'll consider everything you say is a lie.
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (01-21-2021)

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 579
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Daily Bread's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,882x in 939 Posts
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's childish but are we surprised.....nope. They revered a man child who had no honor. Now we understand why they are so obsessed with trump. It's because he is just like them. No class, no honor, no patriotism. Just hate and greed. They have become what they use to despise, victims who blame everyone else for their misfortune.
    Did you come up with that all by yourself ! We're trying to reach out to you and youre not being receptive Trishy - if you try to improve your views ,you may find that your buddies that slug old white people in the back of their heads and than go burn down towns are a bit more immoral and spineless than those that marchfor that mean old Orange man . But you're not the brightest in the bunch in that Starbucks drive thru so I'll be content in just sitting back, laughing at you being pathetic.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (01-21-2021)

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Trish's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,754x in 2,330 Posts
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daily Bread View Post
    Did you come up with that all by yourself ! We're trying to reach out to you and youre not being receptive Trishy - if you try to improve your views ,you may find that your buddies that slug old white people in the back of their heads and than go burn down towns are a bit more immoral and spineless than those that marchfor that mean old Orange man . But you're not the brightest in the bunch in that Starbucks drive thru so I'll be content in just sitting back, laughing at you being pathetic.
    You're hurting my feelings (frown).....not. My issue was never really with Trump. I said that many times on this very forum throughout the years. It was with his sycophants and the gullible unprincipled supporters. They were too weak minded to stand up to him when it was critical to do the right thing. I even admit I was certainly not happy when he was elected because I thought he was too bombastic and he wasn't qualified or a serious person but I never said he wasn't my president. I also thought he raised some issues I could support such as the political correctness, identity politics, immigration, etc. but he wasn't able to keep my support in those areas because his policies were cruel and racists.

Laughing at someone can only bother them if they respect your opinion. Think on that a bit.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're hurting my feelings (frown).....not. My issue was never really with Trump. I said that many times on this very forum throughout the years. It was with his sycophants and the gullible unprincipled supporters. They were too weak minded to stand up to him when it was critical to do the right thing. I even admit I was certainly not happy when he was elected because I thought he was too bombastic and he wasn't qualified or a serious person but I never said he wasn't my president. I also thought he raised some issues I could support such as the political correctness, identity politics, immigration, etc. but he wasn't able to keep my support in those areas because his policies were cruel and racists.

Laughing at someone can only bother them if they respect your opinion. Think on that a bit.
    your idiotic opinions are not fact.
    this is what I mean about liberals being liars..................."OPINIONS ARE FACTS, DAMMIT!!!!!!"
    IMO, the one screaming that someone else is a racist is trying to distract from their own racism.
    - Thucydides

9. The Following User Says Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (01-21-2021)

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 579
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Daily Bread's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,882x in 939 Posts
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you say something ?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

Captdon (01-21-2021),Peter1469 (01-21-2021),stjames1_53 (01-21-2021)

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,872x in 10,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. I won't my flag upside down. That's disrespectful.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captdon For This Useful Post:

Private Pickle (01-22-2021),Trish (01-21-2021)

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,872x in 10,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Laughing at someone is not respect for your opinion. I laugh at you because you're a jerk. Your last line proves that.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    No. I won't my flag upside down. That's disrespectful.
    Capt, it depends on your situation. If you are under duress by the government, it is appropriate to fly upside down
    It is recognized as the international cry for aid..............
    - Thucydides

+ Reply to Thread