Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,717x in 16,157 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Hell my dead grandparents will vote for you.
    Thank you! I will put you down for 12 votes. If you have a cat and dog that will be 16 votes!

I'm counting ​on you! ( No pun intended )
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cotton1 For This Useful Post:

donttread (01-27-2021)

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 3,930
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,650x in 14,860 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenpe View Post
    exxactly. He didnt get us out of the stupidity of those ME wars (but tried I will give him that) but started a much bigger domestic war with any segment that challenged him. Divider in chief he will always be known as.........

He more than tried, he drew troop l;evels down after the peace prize pres made 8 straight years of war. He had an opportunity to start a new war, something they almost all do in our war economy. But responded with a big stick. But no occupation, no rebuild, no "nation building"
    Biden will try to consolidate support and send payola to the megacrops by upscaling and or starting a new war either just before or just after midterms at the latest. It is the way of the donkephant!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Captdon (01-21-2021)

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Trish's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,754x in 2,330 Posts
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump didn't start the "civil war" the threatened swamp did. Trump didn't have the media spreading hate against Biden. Trump didn't have colleges and Social Media cancelling conservative thought. Trump didn't seek to impeach a president with no eveidence TWICE!

So @Trish what I hear you really saying about the rest of my post is "I got no answer" DT you are correct but I'm not going to admit it because.... tribe.
    I'm not surprised that's what your brain translated from my post. (sad and concerned for your mental health face) :0(

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,477x in 20,424 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it matters only if you stop posting word salads as the special of the day...

Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post
    I'm not surprised that's what your brain translated from my post. (sad and concerned for your mental health face) :0(
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

7. The Following User Says Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (01-28-2021)

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 3,930
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,650x in 14,860 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Trish You are still saying that.! Trump isn't the one turning media, social media and colleges into political property. As far as divisionism it started a long time ago and has been expanded and enabled by generations of politicians not the least of which were the Bushbama years. It cannot be blamed on Trump and it has been accelerated by the DNC mob during the past 4 years, but now without plenty of help from opinion shaping and opposing POV hiding media and social media. It can be blamed on us, the American voter so caught up in our right to vote that we forgot our duty to know what we're voting for! Our duty to ploice our own party when they are wrong.
    Even if you like Biden for president ( vs just hate Trump so badly you voted for Creepy uncle Joe.) even if you are passionate about his ability to lead our nation: You know in your heart the there are serious questions with the election. That the dems BOUGHT Georgia with the promise of free money! That media/SM elected Biden even if he was actually elected ( and we'll never know)
    Don't those things bother you?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (01-22-2021)

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,872x in 10,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JAP, we did take you seriously. We also go side teacked.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captdon For This Useful Post:

donttread (01-27-2021),Just AnotherPerson (01-27-2021)

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Trish's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,754x in 2,330 Posts
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Trish You are still saying that.! Trump isn't the one turning media, social media and colleges into political property. As far as divisionism it started a long time ago and has been expanded and enabled by generations of politicians not the least of which were the Bushbama years. It cannot be blamed on Trump and it has been accelerated by the DNC mob during the past 4 years, but now without plenty of help from opinion shaping and opposing POV hiding media and social media. It can be blamed on us, the American voter so caught up in our right to vote that we forgot our duty to know what we're voting for! Our duty to ploice our own party when they are wrong.
    Even if you like Biden for president ( vs just hate Trump so badly you voted for Creepy uncle Joe.) even if you are passionate about his ability to lead our nation: You know in your heart the there are serious questions with the election. That the dems BOUGHT Georgia with the promise of free money! That media/SM elected Biden even if he was actually elected ( and we'll never know)
    Don't those things bother you?
    I have absolutely NO concerns about the election. I find it strange that the only concern republican leaders and trump supporters have were the ones their party DIDN'T win. Think about that for just a moment.
    I will never come to think there was election fraud that only targeted the Democrats but not the Republican candidates within the same election district. That's impossible.

We are not going to sway each other on this topic.
    My issue was NEVER with Trump. It was with his supporters and enablers. I hold them responsible for Trump's actions

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 697
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,342x in 18,869 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have absolutely NO concerns about the election. I find it strange that the only concern republican leaders and trump supporters have were the ones their party DIDN'T win. Think about that for just a moment.
    I will never come to think there was election fraud that only targeted the Democrats but not the Republican candidates within the same election district. That's impossible.

We are not going to sway each other on this topic.
    My issue was NEVER with Trump. It was with his supporters and enablers. I hold them responsible for Trump's actions
    Ok. I'll hold YOU responsible for Biden's actions.

He's already started screwing the country.

Way to go, Trish.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abby08 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (01-27-2021),stjames1_53 (01-23-2021)

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,401
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Hoosier8's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,220x in 6,442 Posts
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    For me today is a very sad day. I never thought that Biden would end up as President. He is not fit to serve, and neither is Kamala. I felt this same way when Trump was elected personally. I honestly don't understand how Biden was ever the front runner in the first place. He wasn't even a very popular candidate, it is shocking.

I think I have now lived long enough to see that things cannot change for the better. I had a great hope that if the people could wake up, and take responsibility, that we could change things. But now I see the people aren't capable. They fall for one propaganda after another, they have the memories of fruit bats.

I honestly can't believe how short term peoples memories are. No one remembers that Tedros and Fauci were the ones that convinced the world to not wear masks, they say it was all Trumps idea, and that he killed 400K people. Well my lord, it was only a few months ago that they were all over the damn news mask shaming.

I also had some hope that we could replace corrupt leaders. But now I see that they will all become corrupt. Gov has overstepped it's bounds, in nearly every way. They are spending the nation into the dirt, and the power they have given Big tech is a threat to our Republic, and liberties.

I was worried when Trump was President, and I am now worried about Biden as President. I don't know where we will go from here, but I can only imagine that it will not be where we as a people would want to go. The Trump admin gave big tech too much power, I am afraid that was only a stepping stone for what's to come.

The people have no idea, they are truly blinded by partisan politics to the point that they can't see or hear straight. They are not capable of digesting facts, because they are so caught up in the charade.

We are now more divided than ever. It seems to me that too many people blindly believe whatever they are told. My gosh we need to think for ourselves, not think what someone has told us to think, or what's popular. People are so afraid to be disliked, or step out of line. There is a high cost for such ignorance.

I hear many calling for Trump to be prosecuted, what president hasn't committed crimes against humanity worthy of prosecution? Why single him out? If we are going to prosecute, then lets prosecute them all. I watched in sorrow as Obama slaughtered the Syrians, and as Trump aided in the slaughter of the people of Yemen. I watched the charade of congress pretending to try and stop it, while not asserting their constitutional authority.

The constitution is a dead piece of parchment, dead long ago. It has crumbled away into the fragments of time. Even the ghosts of the founders no longer echo in the chambers. Word and deed are two different things. If one can't tell the difference, then woe to him.
    Trump should have opened your eyes to how powerful the unelected officials are and how desperately most of the elected officials are to keep their cash cows in place. Trump has been a threat to globalist corporations, and big business that wants cheap labor. The amount of Chinese money is politics is astounding so anything to do with China is a no-no. Since Trump did not make politics his career he has not been tainted with the amount of crooked politics that goes on and was a direct threat to the status quo.
    When Donald Trump said to protest “peacefully”, he meant violence.

When he told protesters to “go home”, he meant stay for an insurrection.

And when he told Brad Raffensperger to implement “whatever the correct legal remedy is”, he meant fraud.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

Ignorance is strength.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoosier8 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (01-27-2021),donttread (01-27-2021),stjames1_53 (01-23-2021)

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Just AnotherPerson Post of the day Just! We have allowed ourselves to become polarized, divided, tribialized for so long. we could have stopped it but we didn't. Now we have people who will literally vote for a man they wouldn't leave alone with their children just so they can say "we won." The only people served by that are the corrupt politicians, in other words MOST politicans.
    The difficulty now is that unity requires compromise and we would be compromising from a satrting point already badly skewed in their direction.
    The real answer over time for me is to still drain the bipartisian swamp and get as many political outsiders in congress as we can. Of course what was done to Trump will serve a deterant to them but we must try.
    On the other hand the people tend to only disagree about how to slove a problem, not whether a problem exist. I don't think anyone wants to see kids grow up in current inner city conditions we just differ on how to slove that. For daring to differ we are either called racist or illogical dreamers.
    I appreciate your great reply. I used to also believe we could drain the swamp, but honestly now, I'm not so sure. But I do agree with what you said on draining the bipartisan swamp that would go along ways towards positive change. Partisan politics has destroyed our nation, but without the media they could have never pulled it off.

As far as unity, I mean outside of politics, and building upon that. Politics are mostly lies fed to the people, it is a charade, and the people eat it up. The one thing that would solve our issues is getting money out of politics, because that would take the power right out of the hands of those who are purposefully causing the division to serve their agendas. If only we could put the power back in the hands of the people, I think we would agree on more than we think we would. Certainly there will be compromise, but that could be worked out.

I just feel that when we meet on common ground then we have a natural respect for one another as human beings, and if we tackle politics in that spirit, it would be quite different than the atmosphere we have now. Right now both sides loath one another and many believe the other half simply should not exist, this is not realistic, and will pave the way to the loss of our liberties.

But those are just dreams of a dreamer.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (01-27-2021)

+ Reply to Thread