Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,554x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today is a sad day

For me today is a very sad day. I never thought that Biden would end up as President. He is not fit to serve, and neither is Kamala. I felt this same way when Trump was elected personally. I honestly don't understand how Biden was ever the front runner in the first place. He wasn't even a very popular candidate, it is shocking.

I think I have now lived long enough to see that things cannot change for the better. I had a great hope that if the people could wake up, and take responsibility, that we could change things. But now I see the people aren't capable. They fall for one propaganda after another, they have the memories of fruit bats.

I honestly can't believe how short term peoples memories are. No one remembers that Tedros and Fauci were the ones that convinced the world to not wear masks, they say it was all Trumps idea, and that he killed 400K people. Well my lord, it was only a few months ago that they were all over the damn news mask shaming.

I also had some hope that we could replace corrupt leaders. But now I see that they will all become corrupt. Gov has overstepped it's bounds, in nearly every way. They are spending the nation into the dirt, and the power they have given Big tech is a threat to our Republic, and liberties.

I was worried when Trump was President, and I am now worried about Biden as President. I don't know where we will go from here, but I can only imagine that it will not be where we as a people would want to go. The Trump admin gave big tech too much power, I am afraid that was only a stepping stone for what's to come.

The people have no idea, they are truly blinded by partisan politics to the point that they can't see or hear straight. They are not capable of digesting facts, because they are so caught up in the charade.

We are now more divided than ever. It seems to me that too many people blindly believe whatever they are told. My gosh we need to think for ourselves, not think what someone has told us to think, or what's popular. People are so afraid to be disliked, or step out of line. There is a high cost for such ignorance.

I hear many calling for Trump to be prosecuted, what president hasn't committed crimes against humanity worthy of prosecution? Why single him out? If we are going to prosecute, then lets prosecute them all. I watched in sorrow as Obama slaughtered the Syrians, and as Trump aided in the slaughter of the people of Yemen. I watched the charade of congress pretending to try and stop it, while not asserting their constitutional authority.

The constitution is a dead piece of parchment, dead long ago. It has crumbled away into the fragments of time. Even the ghosts of the founders no longer echo in the chambers. Word and deed are two different things. If one can't tell the difference, then woe to him.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (01-20-2021),Captdon (01-20-2021),carolina73 (01-20-2021),Collateral Damage (01-22-2021),Cotton1 (01-20-2021),donttread (01-20-2021),FindersKeepers (01-20-2021),NapRover (01-21-2021),Peter1469 (01-20-2021),RMNIXON (01-20-2021)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,576x in 94,412 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A sad day, but this Administration* will commit daily dumbfuckeries that we can make fun of here.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (01-20-2021),Captdon (01-20-2021),carolina73 (01-20-2021),Collateral Damage (01-22-2021),Cotton1 (01-20-2021),Just AnotherPerson (01-20-2021)

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 530
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,505x in 16,031 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I like how suddenly the libs and lib media are all about "unity" lol

This is indeed, a sad day
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cotton1 For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (01-20-2021),Captdon (01-20-2021),carolina73 (01-20-2021),Just AnotherPerson (01-20-2021)

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Trish's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,754x in 2,330 Posts
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    For me today is a very sad day. I never thought that Biden would end up as President. He is not fit to serve, and neither is Kamala. I felt this same way when Trump was elected personally. I honestly don't understand how Biden was ever the front runner in the first place. He wasn't even a very popular candidate, it is shocking.

I think I have now lived long enough to see that things cannot change for the better. I had a great hope that if the people could wake up, and take responsibility, that we could change things. But now I see the people aren't capable. They fall for one propaganda after another, they have the memories of fruit bats.

I honestly can't believe how short term peoples memories are. No one remembers that Tedros and Fauci were the ones that convinced the world to not wear masks, they say it was all Trumps idea, and that he killed 400K people. Well my lord, it was only a few months ago that they were all over the damn news mask shaming.

I also had some hope that we could replace corrupt leaders. But now I see that they will all become corrupt. Gov has overstepped it's bounds, in nearly every way. They are spending the nation into the dirt, and the power they have given Big tech is a threat to our Republic, and liberties.

I was worried when Trump was President, and I am now worried about Biden as President. I don't know where we will go from here, but I can only imagine that it will not be where we as a people would want to go. The Trump admin gave big tech too much power, I am afraid that was only a stepping stone for what's to come.

The people have no idea, they are truly blinded by partisan politics to the point that they can't see or hear straight. They are not capable of digesting facts, because they are so caught up in the charade.

We are now more divided than ever. It seems to me that too many people blindly believe whatever they are told. My gosh we need to think for ourselves, not think what someone has told us to think, or what's popular. People are so afraid to be disliked, or step out of line. There is a high cost for such ignorance.

I hear many calling for Trump to be prosecuted, what president hasn't committed crimes against humanity worthy of prosecution? Why single him out? If we are going to prosecute, then lets prosecute them all. I watched in sorrow as Obama slaughtered the Syrians, and as Trump aided in the slaughter of the people of Yemen. I watched the charade of congress pretending to try and stop it, while not asserting their constitutional authority.

The constitution is a dead piece of parchment, dead long ago. It has crumbled away into the fragments of time. Even the ghosts of the founders no longer echo in the chambers. Word and deed are two different things. If one can't tell the difference, then woe to him.
    Which candidate did you think was most qualified to serve as President?

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,008
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Private Pickle's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,113x in 9,773 Posts
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find your lack of faith...disturbing...

-Darth Vader

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Private Pickle For This Useful Post:

stephenpe (01-20-2021)

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 733
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,516x in 14,777 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post

Biden proves that money elects politicians not the people. Perhaps the most clear cut example there has ever been. Cheer up the people have caught a glimse what a non-insider politican can accomplish and Trumpo will not be the last. I mean yeah we'll have to defeat cheating to win.

In fact please write your reps about NOT continuing through with the disasterous mail in voting schemes we saw in 2020.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

carolina73 (01-20-2021),Just AnotherPerson (01-20-2021),RMNIXON (01-20-2021)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,576x in 94,412 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Biden proves that money elects politicians not the people. Perhaps the most clear cut example there has ever been. Cheer up the people have caught a glimse what a non-insider politican can accomplish and Trumpo will not be the last. I mean yeah we'll have to defeat cheating to win.

In fact please write your reps about NOT continuing through with the disasterous mail in voting schemes we saw in 2020.
    The Establishment will be on the lookout for non-establishment types becoming interested in politics and will go full out into destroy mode.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (01-20-2021),Collateral Damage (01-22-2021),donttread (01-20-2021),Just AnotherPerson (01-20-2021)

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 1,532
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,995x in 18,678 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, in my opinion......Biden was chosen, because he was the candidate least likely to give them any trouble, they'd tell him what was what and, he'd comply, they can control him, which wouldn't have been true of the other candidates, who weren't addled due to the slide into dementia.

Kamala? As far as I can see, they think a woman, who claims to be black, would have some kind of clout, because she certainly wasn't popular.

We'll find out, the true scope of their plan, soon.

They don't intend for Biden to be there the full term, his dementia will worsen, he'll have some kind of health crisis and, have to step down.....phase 1 of the plan, phase 2.....we'll have to wait for.

But, it won't be good, you can pretty much bet on that.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Abby08 For This Useful Post:

carolina73 (01-20-2021),Collateral Damage (01-22-2021),Cotton1 (01-20-2021),FindersKeepers (01-20-2021),Just AnotherPerson (01-20-2021),Peter1469 (01-20-2021)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,885
    Overall activity: 78.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 43,655x in 28,245 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Biden and Harris are just puppets. They have their orders.

Trump was not a puppet, so he got his dishonorable discharge papers.

Congress is filled with lawyers. They are not concerned with right or wrong, but instead how much money they can make off the transaction.

I want a Trump back but just a little more measured when he speaks and without social media.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (01-20-2021),Captdon (01-20-2021),Cotton1 (01-20-2021),Just AnotherPerson (01-20-2021)

Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 80,903x in 54,720 Posts
    Mentioned
    2011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post
    Which candidate did you think was most qualified to serve as President?
    It's a happy day because now you and the left will have to start talking about Biden.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (01-20-2021),Cotton1 (01-20-2021)

+ Reply to Thread