nathanbforrest45's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,261x in 10,568 Posts
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worst president in American History: Lowest unemployment rate in 70 years, highest employment rate of minorities in history, no or negligible inflation, no wars begun, record increases in the stock market, energy independent for the first time in 62 years, peace treaty in the Middle East that seems to be holding, and new international treaties putting the United States as a winner.

Yes, President Donald J. Trump was the worst president in our history and By God, we need more like him.
    Last edited by nathanbforrest45; 01-23-2021 at 10:58 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nathanbforrest45 For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (01-23-2021)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,583x in 94,415 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbforrest45 View Post
    Worst president in American History: Lowest unemployment rate in 70 years, highest employment rate of minorities in history, no or negligible inflation, no wars begun, record increases in the stock market, energy independent for the first time in 62 years, peace treaty in the Middle East that seems to be holding, and new international treaties putting the United States as a winner.

Yes, President Donald J. Trump was the worst president in our history and By God, we need more like him.
    Yes,
    Shallow people get lost in personality and ignore policy.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

nathanbforrest45 (01-23-2021)

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 1,427
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RichardMZhlubb's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,562x in 3,590 Posts
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbforrest45 View Post

You forgot to mention the sedition.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 824
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesSocial10000 Experience Points
    Rationalist's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,992x in 1,378 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardMZhlubb View Post
    You forgot to mention the sedition.
    You can't betray a government that already betrayed its people.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lazarus's Avatar Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 212x in 89 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember in 2011 when tens of thousands of "PATRIOTIC" Democrats invaded the Wisconsin Capitol building in Madison and physically occupied it for more than two weeks?
    We were told, "This is what democracy looks like".
    Remember in 2016 when Obama was President and hundreds of BLM protesters blocked interstate highways and violently accosted and killed police? We were told, "To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible".
    Remember in 2018 during the Kavanaugh hearings when a mob of Democrats stormed the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington, DC? We were told, "It's understandable".
    Remember the summer 2020 riots in 50 major cities all across the country when groups of Democrats rioted in the streets, looted businesses, burned buildings, assaulted and killed bystanders and more police? We were told, "These are mostly peaceful protests".
    Remember when Democrats seized the entire Capitol Hill in downtown Seattle, declaring it an autonomous zone? We were told, "It's a block party atmosphere" and "it's gonna be a Summer-Of-Love" by the Democrat mayor. Then remember the guns and deaths and utter destruction?
    Remember when a crazed mob gathered after the Republican National Convention and attacked Rand Paul, a sitting U.S. Senator? We were told, "No justice, no peace", and that it was OK!
    Remember Democrat governors refused to call in the National Guard, and Democrat mayors ordered police to "stand-down"?
    Biden refused to condemn the ongoing violence. Kamala apologized and paid bail for protesters who were arrested as she urged the protestors to NEVER STOP -- EVEN "AFTER" THE ELECTION.
    We were told, "This is the only way oppressed people can be heard".
    I have always condemned violent protests and lawlessness. I condemn the actions of those who stormed the Capitol. But I refuse to condemn hundreds of thousands of peaceful protestors because a handful of ANTIFA/BLM Little brained, libtarded $#@!-heads infiltrated a peaceful protest and chose to be lawless and to defy everything the overwhelmingly vast majority of the crowd stood for.
    The fact is the breach at the Capitol occurred over an HOUR-BEFORE the true "Trump" people arrived there since it was 20-min (and 1.5-MILES) before Trump said they would walk to the Capitol and "Peacefully and Patriotically Make Your Voices Heard". The breech was by known ANTIFA/BLM agitators from multiple cities in the previous 9-months of (Democrat) riots....Look it up....
    "Trump" people did NOT wear armor, helmets, gas-masks, or MAGA hats-"backwards", (their planned ID mechanism). Look that up too.
    Conservatives are defenders of the Constitution, the police, and the rule of law. Because a minuscule few people decided to do something monumentally stupid doesn't nullify the concerns of the many.
    The real culprit here?
    Democrats and MainStream Media that told us for years that "VIOLENCE is PATRIOTIC" -- the only way people who feel oppressed can be heard, that it's the only way to get justice, and this is what "democracy" looks like.
    The inflammatory rhetoric of the left that cheered for violence caused this, but the MainStream Media will never take responsibility for dividing Americans and humiliating those who support the President or any conservative ideals. They pushed people to the brink (w/ FAKE NEWS), and only now claim, "It's time for unity." They don’t want unity. They want complete, utter compliance, obedience and universal conformity with their WOKE hoax bull$#@!. Well I say you can go $#@! yourselves Demofascists. I will bide my time, I will be polite, I will “live & let live” till you personally attack me, my values or violate any of my Constitutional rights. When that happens? It will be on.
    It’s time for careful reflection and change on all sides, if not Demofascists? All I can tell you is .. $#@! around and find out.

+ Reply to Thread