Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How Soon Will Biden Step Down?

According to former White House stenographer, Biden's mental capabilities are about half of what they used to be.

It might be okay to plop him in front of orders, pump him full of cognitive drugs, and tell him to read one sentence and then sign -- but he's not capable of intellectually leading the nation. I don't have anything against the man--but he's not leader quality at this time in his life. I really don't think he ever was. Dementia isn't something to laugh about--it's a serious disorder that affects the person and everyone around him.

Truth is -- Biden won't be able to carry on strategic conversations with other leaders. Harris will obviously step-up, but when? How long can the Democrats play this sick game of propping a sick man in front of the camera?

From a War Room transcript:

Host Stephen K. Bannon inquired what is “the percentage decline in his mental capacities, in your opinion, having seen him today vs. 2011. Is it a 10 percent drop, a 20 percent drop, a 25, 30 40?”
    McCormick returned with “50 percent.”
    “‘He’s half there. There’s no way he could be in a room with President Xi alone, one-on-one and make any decision that is valuable,” he adds.
    https://thenationalpulse.com/breakin...of-50-percent/
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (01-27-2021),Cotton1 (01-27-2021),montana (01-27-2021)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,485x in 94,934 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The dummies voted for him. He is their problem.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (01-27-2021),FindersKeepers (01-27-2021),MisterVeritis (01-27-2021),RMNIXON (01-27-2021),Section31 (01-27-2021),stjames1_53 (01-27-2021)

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,493
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    PJL's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 982x in 846 Posts
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    According to former White House stenographer, Biden's mental capabilities are about half of what they used to be. It might be okay to plop him in front of orders, pump him full of cognitive drugs, and tell him to read one sentence and then sign -- but he's not capable of intellectually leading the nation. I don't have anything against the man--but he's not leader quality at this time in his life. I really don't think he ever was. Dementia isn't something to laugh about--it's a serious disorder that affects the person and everyone around him. Truth is -- Biden won't be able to carry on strategic conversations with other leaders. Harris will obviously step-up, but when? How long can the Democrats play this sick game of propping a sick man in front of the camera? From a War Room transcript: https://thenationalpulse.com/breakin...of-50-percent/
    The truth is that the "Joe has dementia" narrative is just one of the sad legacies of having someone like Trump as president for 4 years . It's not surprising how Trumpledites desperately cling to this narrative to keep it alive....I mean , its not nice seeing your chosen hero so emphatically disgraced , ridiculed and dragged out of office , the way Trump has .........and even if Biden was in the early stages of alzheimers (which is not unusual for someone his age , or Trumps age , anyone who has genuine experience of the condition would know , that it does not impair mental capacity until the very late stages . Yes it's degenerative , and basically untreatable in most cases ..........but I would remind all , that Ronald Reagan had a far worse case when he took office , than Joe Biden may currently have ....I suppose you people don't have too much left to cling to.......very sad.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PJL For This Useful Post:

DenverBrian (01-27-2021)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,485x in 94,934 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no
    Quote Originally Posted by PJL View Post
    The truth is that the "Joe has dementia" narrative is just one of the sad legacies of having someone like Trump as president for 4 years . It's not surprising how Trumpledites desperately cling to this narrative to keep it alive....I mean , its not nice seeing your chosen hero so emphatically disgraced , ridiculed and dragged out of office , the way Trump has .........and even if Biden was in the early stages of alzheimers (which is not unusual for someone his age , or Trumps age , anyone who has genuine experience of the condition would know , that it does not impair mental capacity until the very late stages . Yes it's degenerative , and basically untreatable in most cases ..........but I would remind all , that Ronald Reagan had a far worse case when he took office , than Joe Biden may currently have ....I suppose you people don't have too much left to cling to.......very sad.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 432
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,458x in 20,418 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    no
    yes

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes
    no
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    no
    Yes times 10 !

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes times 10 !
    your optics are skewed
    no
    - Thucydides

13. The Following User Says Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (01-27-2021)

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Incorrect. If Biden was cognitively sound, I would say so. He's not.

During last year's campaign, my sister, who is a national Hospice nurse, told me to carefully observe Biden as he speaks because he tends to close his eyes when he's relating a story from memory. That's an early sign of mental decline, because the person is trying to block out external visual interference in order to access the memory, and my sister was trained to spot it. She's fairly liberal but not a voter, so it's not like she was just slamming the guy. She was offering her professional opinion based on her observations. I watched and I saw it, too. I've also seen my elderly mother starting to do the same thing.

I get it that you want Biden to be "all there," but he just isn't anymore. We will have a President Harris, the only question is how soon?
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

Collateral Damage (01-27-2021),nathanbforrest45 (01-27-2021)

+ Reply to Thread