Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,522x in 14,781 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chris Doyle sacked by Jacsksonville over allegations

The article below details how strength and conditioning guy Chris Doyle, after allegations filed regarding his coaching tenure at Iowa, was forced to resign less than day after being hired by the Jacksonville Jags.
    Doyle is accused of racist practices while at Iowa. A former player accused him of having said something about "sending back to ghetto" via Tweet which was the most specific claim i saw . The coach denies the unproven allegations but that didn't matter as Meyer accepted his resignation (AKA ordered his resignation)

I want to focus on a quote or two from the article to see if you see what you think.

"The Fritz Pollard Alliance, whose mission is to increase diversity in the NFL,ripped Jacksonville's leadership,specifically Meyer,and said racist ALLEGATIONS at Iowa should have disqualified Doyle as a coaching candidate"

1)Mission to increase diversity in the NFL? Well great all those white/Asian/Latino kids denied opportunity to play the corner in high level football finally have someone to turn to for help!
    2)Well there it is allegations is all it should take to disqualify one from a job! Much like men merely accussed of sex assault having their lives ruined by college kangaroo courts where they cannot even defend themselves

But wait there's more.

"At a time when the NFL has failed to solve it's problem with racial hiring practices "

Good grief. The NFL has probably produced more black millionaires than any other organization in the world. But that's apaprently not good enough! I'd say give each race it's own leauge but I seem to recall they had a problem with that!

Hopefully an organization will spring up o defend people from being judged by accusation.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...gda-story.html

2. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

RMNIXON (02-13-2021)

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 2,438
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RMNIXON's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,556x in 17,992 Posts
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The NFL has made it clear that black QB's, coaches, owners, managers is a goal even though black players in general are way off scale in terms of population. For those of us who turned on the CBS Super Bowl pre-game it was a constant lecture about the plight of black people and BLM type messaging.

So I would expect these kind of Witch Hunt tactics for so called "Racists" to open up the job slots that are too white!

+ Reply to Thread