User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seventy Five Democrat Impeachment Lies

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seventy Five Democrat Impeachment Lies

The Democrats 75 Impeachment Lies | The Jeffrey Lord

Lie # 1: The very first sentence reads: “This trial arises from President Donald J. Trump’s incitement of insurrection against the Republic he swore to protect.”

Fact: President Trump did no such thing. I had a front-row seat at his speech on the White House Ellipse. I listened to every word. (Here is the text if you want to read for yourself. https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts...ript-january-6 ) The President recounted his views of what had happened in different states when it came to running the elections in their state. Then he said this: “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”
    There was nothing – nothing – said to cause “an incitement of insurrection”. That is a lie.

Lie # 2: The charge says: “In a grievous betrayal of his Oath of Office, President Trump incited a violent mob to attack the United States Capitol during the Joint Session, thus impeding Congress’s confirmation of Joseph R. Biden, Jr. as the winner of the presidential election.”

Fact: As stated above, Trump did no such thing. Saying “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard” is hardly a “grievous betrayal” of the presidential oath of office. That is a lie.

Lie # 3: “He spent months asserting, without evidence, that he won in a ‘landslide’ and that the election was ‘stolen.’”

Fact: Donald Trump produced volumes of evidence of a stolen election. There were state legislative hearings at which one person after another came forward, under oath, to testify to the evidence they had personally witnessed. Over there at David Horowitz’s Front Page is a detailed account of the evidence. The headline: “Yes, It Was a Stolen Election: You’d have to be blind not to see it.” This sentence in the impeachment charge is another lie.

Lie # 4: Here’s what the impeachment charges say about the crowd that gathered behind the White House Ellipse to hear the President and others speak: “The crowd was armed, angry and dangerous.”

Fact: I was there. In the front row. There was rock music being played. People all around me were dancing. Laughing. I have the video that I took. To say otherwise is a lie.
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 02-14-2021 at 03:07 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

RMNIXON (02-14-2021)

Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only in Democrat alternate Universe could a loss be touted as a win!!

LOLOL Raskin. What a dork.

Jeffrey Epstein's down's syndrome brother??

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    President Trump Was Acquitted, But Impeachment Was a Distraction | Frontpagemag

Impeachment, like the Russia election hoax, never proved anything, never explained how one thing led to another, and never laid out credible motives. Instead it followed the Democrat pattern of declaring an emergency and accusing anyone who questions it of treason.
    And that has always been the underlying motive.
    The Democrats went from attacking an election on false grounds to criminalizing challenging an election. But their one consistent theme has been to accuse their political opponents of posing a national security threat, pushing a state of emergency, and moving to criminalize dissent.
    Impeachment, like the thousands of soldiers occupying D.C., was political theater. The reality behind the theater is meant to sweep away the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, due process and free elections as if they had never existed under the guise of fighting domestic extremism.
    And that is a true emergency.
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 02-16-2021 at 08:53 AM.

+ Reply to Thread