User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A major event is on its way. Better buckle up now.

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 346
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsSocial
    jigglepete's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,642x in 2,185 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aaand once again, George nails it...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jigglepete For This Useful Post:

Retirednsmilin308 (02-22-2021)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,898
    Overall activity: 76.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 43,650x in 28,240 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (02-19-2021),Captdon (02-22-2021),Cotton1 (02-22-2021),jigglepete (02-19-2021),Retirednsmilin308 (02-22-2021)

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 428
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Collateral Damage's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,800x in 4,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retirednsmilin308 View Post
    There were six signs I saw previously and Mt. Etna erupting was the crown of all of them to make seven signs.

It has hissed and spitted before, but this was a full blown eruption with plenty of lava. That was the kickoff and final indicator.

The others were small and suttle, but consequential.

Just remember, I know most Americans would like to think they are the center of the world, but they are not.
    Only one of the other six indicators happened in the US.

I made this as a warning and to let everyone know to get ready, not so much as a debate, because i would pitifully lose any debate on a event that has not happened yet.
    Doom and gloom prophets are everywhere, and they are almost always wrong.
    This is why I will lose any debate on a topic that has not occurred...yet.

Now for some PHILOSOPHIZIN'.......

Old Mother Earth is getting tired of man's arrogance in thinking he is in control of anything to do with the earth.
    We are not. It will do what it wants to do and there is not a dambed thing we can to to change or stop it.

CLIMATE CHANGE is real...but it has ALWAYS BEEN REAL...long before we crawled out of the muck.
    In our arrogance, we stand and think we can arrest its progress and stop what has already been set in motion.
    No we can't.

Mankind's strength used to be we could ADAPT to those global changes.
    Now we are so stupid to think we can actually stop them.
    What arrogant little organisms we have become.
    Thank you RnS for the info.

For a natural disaster of this possibility, there will be more indicators, such as wildlife movement, air temp changes, other seismic activity and the obvious, more lava flow. They would likely occur closer to the event, so it's something to keep in the back of your mind.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." -- James Madison

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Collateral Damage For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,118
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Retirednsmilin308's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,826x in 3,490 Posts
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Collateral Damage View Post
    Thank you RnS for the info.

For a natural disaster of this possibility, there will be more indicators, such as wildlife movement, air temp changes, other seismic activity and the obvious, more lava flow. They would likely occur closer to the event, so it's something to keep in the back of your mind.

Mt. Etna is just one of seven global indicators.

9/11 was man-made, but affected millions. It was an indicator back then too.

I have not been on-line much and have been busy. There are a few cracks in my preparations I need to plug up.

...and, NO...I am not some crazy kook doomsayer. Those are all on You Tube.

I am saying I have personal indicators something global will happen that will affect millions....but I also dearly want to be wrong.
    When it is not allowed to be questioned, it is not science, it is PROPAGANDA

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Retirednsmilin308 For This Useful Post:

Collateral Damage (02-22-2021)

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,087x in 12,282 Posts
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If it happens in someplace like China, expect the interest of Americans to be minimal, beyond the usual fundraising attempts. Back in the days of print newspapers, I can recall seeing a four-column-inch story on page 3 about an earthquake in China that killed tens of thousands. But a pileup on an L.A. freeway that kills seven would be on the front page and be featured on the national t.v. news. A volcanic eruption in Mexico City that kills tens of thousands, or a terrorist nuke attack in India or Saudi Arabia that kills millions? Yes, the cable and online news would be on it 24/7 for months - maybe years. I can't help but feel, however, that most Americans (and most residents of many other countries) would very quickly seek to tune it all out and go on with their lives.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,854
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    texan's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,749x in 3,852 Posts
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "CLIMATE CHANGE is real...but it has ALWAYS BEEN REAL...long before we crawled out of the muck.
    In our arrogance, we stand and think we can arrest its progress and stop what has already been set in motion.
    No we can't."

This we can agree on.........Walter Cronkite told me / us in 1972 that Galveston Island would be underwater by the year 2000. We were told it was due to the "ice caps melting". Then this Climate Tragedy has been pushed off every 10 years to the next 10 being the end of all. It has been repackaged more than a bad xmas gift.

Real students of this issue will tell you climate is changing and always has a little. That even if they are remotely close to being right, which isn't for sure, they have things happening 7-10 times faster than they will. As long as people keep harping on this lie no one will take it seriously, if it even actually needs to be taken seriously. These students also know as scientists are not into this political cause game being played. Very open-minded and very reasonable.

So am I!

So stop lying to me every 10 years when its obvious you do not know what you are talking about (constantly wrong).
    I am tired of everyone fighting with each other. This is all by design.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to texan For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    If it happens in someplace like China, expect the interest of Americans to be minimal, beyond the usual fundraising attempts. Back in the days of print newspapers, I can recall seeing a four-column-inch story on page 3 about an earthquake in China that killed tens of thousands. But a pileup on an L.A. freeway that kills seven would be on the front page and be featured on the national t.v. news. A volcanic eruption in Mexico City that kills tens of thousands, or a terrorist nuke attack in India or Saudi Arabia that kills millions? Yes, the cable and online news would be on it 24/7 for months - maybe years. I can't help but feel, however, that most Americans (and most residents of many other countries) would very quickly seek to tune it all out and go on with their lives.

Good point...unless someone is personally affected, they generally will not pay much attention to it.

The feelings I get of what is coming is more akin to that tsunami not too long ago.

It was global and affected millions, but this will also affect the global financial situation. Those not hit and hurt immediately will still feel its effects with the financial hit every financial hub over the globe will feel because of it.

All it takes is for one major economic player to get hit and the ripple effects will transfer all over the world.

We may be pushed back into a barter economy where carpenters and plumbers are the wealthy and Wall Street types will be digging ditches. The world's economy is so fragile at this point, all it would take is for one major player to go down and all the rest will fall like dominoes.

...and on a lighter note.....IF...IF...I misread these signs I was shown, I will change my signature line to something to reflect my dumbassed mis-calculation.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by texan View Post
    "CLIMATE CHANGE is real...but it has ALWAYS BEEN REAL...long before we crawled out of the muck.
    No we can't."

This we can agree on.........Walter Cronkite told me / us in 1972 that Galveston Island would be underwater by the year 2000. We were told it was due to the "ice caps melting". Then this Climate Tragedy has been pushed off every 10 years to the next 10 being the end of all. It has been repackaged more than a bad xmas gift.

Real students of this issue will tell you climate is changing and always has a little. That even if they are remotely close to being right, which isn't for sure, they have things happening 7-10 times faster than they will. As long as people keep harping on this lie no one will take it seriously, if it even actually needs to be taken seriously. These students also know as scientists are not into this political cause game being played. Very open-minded and very reasonable.

So am I!

So stop lying to me every 10 years when its obvious you do not know what you are talking about (constantly wrong).
    To your point.... These crackpots have been preaching doom and gloom in the name of "climate change" for years and have always in each and every case, been 100% wrong. So they keep pushing the date back each time. Currently it is what...twelve years from now, we will all be dead ?

I think there is also a mental disorder in the DSM book for people who just love to talk about death and destruction for everyone.
    It makes for good disaster movies, but that is all.

ClimateRecap.jpg
    Last edited by Retirednsmilin308; 02-22-2021 at 11:23 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Retirednsmilin308 For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (02-23-2021),texan (02-23-2021)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post

+3 points. Good one.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    New Madrid Fault? 2020 activity?
    @Calypso Jones

Did you now that one was actually accurately predicted by Chief Tecumseh ?
    He told another Chief he was trying to recruit for his movement to not concern himself will all the white settlements occurring on his property. He said in five days the Great Spirit will stomp his foot and all their structures will fall down around their heads and they will be running away in fear.

Guess what happened exactly five days later.

His brother also put the ZERO YEARS CURSE on the American's presidents.

...and like most curses, it went through seven cycles and was stopped on the seventh.

I sure wish I could tap into their mystic mojo....but their mojo was custom and unique only to them.

Mine is custom and unique just to me.

I am just glad my son and his family are here visiting. They are helping me keep my mind off it.
    Last edited by Retirednsmilin308; 02-22-2021 at 11:36 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Retirednsmilin308 For This Useful Post:

Calypso Jones (02-23-2021)

+ Reply to Thread