User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A major event is on its way. Better buckle up now.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 397
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,643x in 7,899 Posts
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retirednsmilin308 View Post
    Good point...unless someone is personally affected, they generally will not pay much attention to it.

The feelings I get of what is coming is more akin to that tsunami not too long ago.

It was global and affected millions, but this will also affect the global financial situation. Those not hit and hurt immediately will still feel its effects with the financial hit every financial hub over the globe will feel because of it.

All it takes is for one major economic player to get hit and the ripple effects will transfer all over the world.

We may be pushed back into a barter economy where carpenters and plumbers are the wealthy and Wall Street types will be digging ditches. The world's economy is so fragile at this point, all it would take is for one major player to go down and all the rest will fall like dominoes.

...and on a lighter note.....IF...IF...I misread these signs I was shown, I will change my signature line to something to reflect my dumbassed mis-calculation.
    A while back, back when there were noises coming out of North Korea about a possible attack on the U.S., I had a very vivid and memorable dream. It's rare that I recall my dreams that vividly, but I remembered this one in great detail. (Full disclosure: I've had a few such dreams in the past, mostly about relatively unimportant things, but once, when I was stationed in Wales I dreamed that my oldest son back in California was extremely sick, and a few hours later I got a call that he was at UCLA Medical Center needing a liver transplant. I'd seen him a few weeks before and he'd been perfectly fine.)

Anyway, the dream was about a missile attack on Hawaii, and it almost prompted me to call the F.B.I. - but I didn't. Probably as well. In hindsight, of course, it would have accomplished nothing except for maybe having my name put on somebody's Nut List.
    "Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed...walk it off." - Captain America in Captain America: Civil War

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (02-23-2021),Retirednsmilin308 (02-22-2021),texan (02-23-2021)

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,016
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Retirednsmilin308's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,101x in 2,459 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    A while back, back when there were noises coming out of North Korea about a possible attack on the U.S., I had a very vivid and memorable dream. It's rare that I recall my dreams that vividly, but I remembered this one in great detail. (Full disclosure: I've had a few such dreams in the past, mostly about relatively unimportant things, but once, when I was stationed in Wales I dreamed that my oldest son back in California was extremely sick, and a few hours later I got a call that he was at UCLA Medical Center needing a liver transplant. I'd seen him a few weeks before and he'd been perfectly fine.)

Anyway, the dream was about a missile attack on Hawaii, and it almost prompted me to call the F.B.I. - but I didn't. Probably as well. In hindsight, of course, it would have accomplished nothing except for maybe having my name put on somebody's Nut List.

I know exactly what you are talking about.

Instead of calling the FBI, I am posting what was revealed to me here.

Back then you know you would have not had any way to back up what you knew and felt, as it was extremely real.

Take comfort in the knowledge, just because it did not happen, does NOT MEAN the thoughts and intentions were not there. I have no doubt you were reading a collective of thoughts and intentions. What you felt was actually being contemplated.

Was your son OK ?
    Last edited by Retirednsmilin308; 02-22-2021 at 11:52 PM.
    LEGALIZE THE US CONSTITUTION

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 848
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,312x in 6,069 Posts
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i don't know what you guys would have accomplished with a call to the FIB.....and yes you'd be on their nut list. Possibly their number one suspect.
    OrangeMan2020

Vote Blue, Get the Zoo

2020 divided by 666 = 3.0330

+ Reply to Thread