User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 166

Thread: Exposed: The Media Has Been Lying About The Capitol Protests

  1. #91
    Points: 29,631, Level: 41
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    TheLiquidGuy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    984
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    7,089
    Points
    29,631
    Level
    41
    Thanks Given
    1,093
    Thanked 974x in 786 Posts
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    No, it's an opinion piece consisting of an argument based on facts. Why you find that laughable is beyond me.
    It starts with very bold assertions. "Not one of them is true. Not. One." And then uses conjecture to get there.

    It's better called a 'speculation piece' than an 'opinion piece.'

    For the life of me, I cannot understand why anyone would think to use that article as the basis for a thread entitled:

    "EXPOSED: The media has been lying..."

    Seriously?
    Republican Creed
    News is fake
    Polls are fake
    Statistics are fake
    Science is fake
    Judges are rigged
    Elections are rigged
    Career civil servants are deep state
    What you're seeing and hearing is not really happening
    Believe us. Only us.
    The "Radical" Left

    The majority
    wants medicare for all
    They want stricter gun laws
    They want abortion rights
    They don't think taxes are too high
    They want action on climate change
    They want electoral reform

    These things are not radical. They are the norm.
    c

  2. #92
    Points: 29,631, Level: 41
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    TheLiquidGuy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    984
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    7,089
    Points
    29,631
    Level
    41
    Thanks Given
    1,093
    Thanked 974x in 786 Posts
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby08 View Post
    Because, you don't really expose the truth, you just repeat the same talking points all liberals are spouting.

    You talk about people changing? You sure have, you've gone from being opinionated but reasonable to, hateful and bitter.
    projection?
    Republican Creed
    News is fake
    Polls are fake
    Statistics are fake
    Science is fake
    Judges are rigged
    Elections are rigged
    Career civil servants are deep state
    What you're seeing and hearing is not really happening
    Believe us. Only us.
    The "Radical" Left

    The majority
    wants medicare for all
    They want stricter gun laws
    They want abortion rights
    They don't think taxes are too high
    They want action on climate change
    They want electoral reform

    These things are not radical. They are the norm.
    c

  3. #93
    Points: 29,631, Level: 41
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    TheLiquidGuy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    984
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    7,089
    Points
    29,631
    Level
    41
    Thanks Given
    1,093
    Thanked 974x in 786 Posts
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hanger4 View Post
    *Leave my awesome double girls out of this. That's totally sexist*

    The only thing "sexist" is your misandrist remark.

    *What do you think happened January 6th?*

    What happened or what one believes happened on 1/6/21 has absolutely nothing to do with House Majority's rush to judgement before all the facts were known, which is something you say you adhere to. So I ask again,

    "Why did the House Majority rush to judgement for a second impeachment before "all the facts are known ??
    I don't think they rushed. I think they were slow.

    Also. they knew all the facts that they should have needed to know. We all knew them. Republicans were never gonna convict Trump even if he was leading the charge up the steps.
    Republican Creed
    News is fake
    Polls are fake
    Statistics are fake
    Science is fake
    Judges are rigged
    Elections are rigged
    Career civil servants are deep state
    What you're seeing and hearing is not really happening
    Believe us. Only us.
    The "Radical" Left

    The majority
    wants medicare for all
    They want stricter gun laws
    They want abortion rights
    They don't think taxes are too high
    They want action on climate change
    They want electoral reform

    These things are not radical. They are the norm.
    c

  4. #94
    Points: 29,631, Level: 41
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    TheLiquidGuy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    984
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    7,089
    Points
    29,631
    Level
    41
    Thanks Given
    1,093
    Thanked 974x in 786 Posts
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hanger4 View Post
    Yup, and I'm still waiting for the Federal LEO's to indict and try private citizen Trump for "incitement of insurrection".
    He incited it, over months. He did. Just because the criminal code won't recognize that fact doesn't mean he didn't incite them.

    The impeachment trial is not a criminal trial. It doesn't need to meet that standard.

    The most bipartisan house impeachment and Senate conviction vote in history should give you a clue that wrong was done.
    Republican Creed
    News is fake
    Polls are fake
    Statistics are fake
    Science is fake
    Judges are rigged
    Elections are rigged
    Career civil servants are deep state
    What you're seeing and hearing is not really happening
    Believe us. Only us.
    The "Radical" Left

    The majority
    wants medicare for all
    They want stricter gun laws
    They want abortion rights
    They don't think taxes are too high
    They want action on climate change
    They want electoral reform

    These things are not radical. They are the norm.
    c

  5. #95
    Points: 29,631, Level: 41
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    TheLiquidGuy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    984
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    7,089
    Points
    29,631
    Level
    41
    Thanks Given
    1,093
    Thanked 974x in 786 Posts
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Ackbar View Post
    The media is an enemy of the people. We need to bring MSNBC and CNN et al... to trial.. convict and execute these Communist Traitors
    Isn't there a rule against calling for people's execution ?
    Republican Creed
    News is fake
    Polls are fake
    Statistics are fake
    Science is fake
    Judges are rigged
    Elections are rigged
    Career civil servants are deep state
    What you're seeing and hearing is not really happening
    Believe us. Only us.
    The "Radical" Left

    The majority
    wants medicare for all
    They want stricter gun laws
    They want abortion rights
    They don't think taxes are too high
    They want action on climate change
    They want electoral reform

    These things are not radical. They are the norm.
    c

  6. #96
    Points: 18,753, Level: 33
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    The Booman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    7375
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    That's me over there
    Posts
    6,969
    Points
    18,753
    Level
    33
    Thanks Given
    2,536
    Thanked 7,365x in 4,076 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    Isn't there a rule against calling for people's execution ?

    Ooh! He actually did what you lot claim Trump sorta wouda done....





  7. #97
    Original Ranter
    Points: 647,753, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    455575
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    190,922
    Points
    647,753
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    122,998
    Thanked 106,559x in 69,598 Posts
    Mentioned
    2369 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No he didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    He incited it, over months. He did. Just because the criminal code won't recognize that fact doesn't mean he didn't incite them.

    The impeachment trial is not a criminal trial. It doesn't need to meet that standard.

    The most bipartisan house impeachment and Senate conviction vote in history should give you a clue that wrong was done.
    I have listed the elements of incitement of riot and insurrection a couple of times. Trump did not meet those elements.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ


  8. #98
    Points: 92,474, Level: 74
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 2,276
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    48370
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    34,518
    Points
    92,474
    Level
    74
    Thanks Given
    66,157
    Thanked 19,388x in 13,663 Posts
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    He incited it, over months. He did. Just because the criminal code won't recognize that fact doesn't mean he didn't incite them.

    The impeachment trial is not a criminal trial. It doesn't need to meet that standard.

    The most bipartisan house impeachment and Senate conviction vote in history should give you a clue that wrong was done.
    You know what? You cannot prove any of that.
    If you claimed Trump was responsible for all the war zones being created over the past year and beyond. You're claiming Trump is responsible for what a bunch of ass wipes think and do?
    That's like blaming the Jews for Hitler's execution of Jews. "It's their fault they are Jews!"
    The only people responsible for a riot are the people themselves. It is what they feel that's important.
    Trump got elected.
    Let's burn the country down!
    It's Trump's fault we are destroying the neighborhoods we live in.
    It is Trump's fault we rape and loot.
    It is Trump's fault that we murder...
    well, it is because of Trump that we allow our worst behavior to com e out.
    Why should they take responsibility when they can blame it on others..................
    hardly woke....................
    How much did Biden donate of his paycheck for the next four years?
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

  9. #99
    Points: 85,955, Level: 71
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 1,295
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    216379
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mountains of WNC
    Posts
    32,895
    Points
    85,955
    Level
    71
    Thanks Given
    12,968
    Thanked 17,488x in 11,748 Posts
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    I don't think they rushed. I think they were slow.

    Also. they knew all the facts that they should have needed to know. We all knew them. Republicans were never gonna convict Trump even if he was leading the charge up the steps.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    He incited it, over months. He did. Just because the criminal code won't recognize that fact doesn't mean he didn't incite them.

    The impeachment trial is not a criminal trial. It doesn't need to meet that standard.

    The most bipartisan house impeachment and Senate conviction vote in history should give you a clue that wrong was done.
    "Incitement of insurrection" ain't no jaywalking charge, it's treasonous. And I'm fully aware and you've made quite clear you're not interested in justice being served, but just a partisan political bludgeon being swung.

    B Clinton's impeachment in the House lasted 70 plus days for the undisputed penny-ante charge of perjury and suborning perjury (OoJ). Of course the House Majority rushed to judgement, then Pelosi held the article for 12 days to ensure a Democratic Majority was in the Senate. All partisan politics TLG, all.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to hanger4 For This Useful Post:

    stjames1_53 (Yesterday)

  11. #100
    Points: 515,526, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 70.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    406934
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    162,998
    Points
    515,526
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    19,113
    Thanked 54,509x in 39,078 Posts
    Mentioned
    1791 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    It starts with very bold assertions. "Not one of them is true. Not. One." And then uses conjecture to get there.

    It's better called a 'speculation piece' than an 'opinion piece.'

    For the life of me, I cannot understand why anyone would think to use that article as the basis for a thread entitled:

    "EXPOSED: The media has been lying..."

    Seriously?

    I think you need to read the OP again. It starts with a factual set of false claims by the media. Then it generalizes "Not one of them is true. Not. One." One of them referring to the false stories presented.

    Do you have a challenge to anyone of those false stories?
    Edmund Burke: "In vain you tell me that Artificial Government is good, but that I fall out only with the Abuse. The Thing! the Thing itself is the Abuse!"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts