User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: No evidence Antifa or ‘fake’ Trump supporters spurred Capitol riot, FBI’s Wray testif

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 880
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Jeb!'s Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,933x in 1,700 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    I guess no one believes Republican FBI directors speaking under oath.
    I guess that's what happens when you tell easily disprovable lies.

Establishment FBI directors pretending to be Republicans is nothing new either (James Comey was a Democrat 100%. He's endorsed Democrats but never Republicans. Same story with McCabe, whose wife is a Democrat). Well, really everyone who comes out of the FBI is a liar. Seems obvious they have nominally Republican figureheads like Robert "I admit I've never made a 'non-exoneration exoneration' before" Mueller to create the illusion of non-partisanship as the agency sides with Democrats on every single decision they make.

It doesn't matter if he's under oath because he would never be held accountable for lying.
    Last edited by Jeb!; 03-03-2021 at 12:39 AM.
    I am the President-Elect of the United States.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,121
    Overall activity: 78.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    TheLiquidGuy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,026x in 1,730 Posts
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeb! View Post
    I guess that's what happens when you tell easily disprovable lies.
    He didn't lie. They have not found any fake Trump Supporters. Sulivan was not pretending to be anything.

Establishment FBI directors pretending to be Republicans is nothing new either (James Comey was a Democrat 100%. He's endorsed Democrats but never Republicans. Same story with McCabe, whose wife is a Democrat). Well, really everyone who comes out of the FBI is a liar. Seems obvious they have nominally Republican figureheads like Robert "I admit I've never made a 'non-exoneration exoneration' before" Mueller to create the illusion of non-partisanship as the agency sides with Democrats on every single decision they make.
    No Jeb. You don't get to revise history. Only Trump has that super power. Wray, Comey, McCabe, and Mueller were all Republicans. And not only that. They were all appointed by Republicans. You were all fine with them until they decided to do their jobs. You disown them because they wouldn't lick Trump's boots. That doesn't mean they were not principled Republicans.

It doesn't matter if he's under oath because he would never be held accountable for lying.
    Ah...I see you are familiar with the creed. When Republicans who were chosen by Republicans lay reality at your feet, just yell "fake news" and kick it away. You know the rioters were Trump supporters. You have always known it. One or two non Trumpers slipping into that sea of white supremacists, nationalists, proud boys, oath keepers, MAGA heads, QAnon nut jobs, and many other known right wing groups does not justify the idiotic claim that Antifa made 'em do it.

Here is the creed. I know it brings you all comfort to recite it even as cognitive dissonance closes in on you.

Republican Creed
    News is fake
    Polls are fake
    Statistics are fake
    Science is fake
    Judges are rigged
    Elections are rigged
    Career civil servants are deep state
    What you're seeing and hearing is not really happening
    Believe us. Only us.

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the
    rest to me and the Republican congressmen”
    --Donald Trump

Speaking to the Justice Department on Dec. 27, 2020. Conversation memorialized in then-acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue’s contemporaneous notes.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 880
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Jeb!'s Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,933x in 1,700 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He didn't lie. They have not found any fake Trump Supporters. Sulivan was not pretending to be anything.
    He did pretend to be a Republican. He cheered the riots on and used the word "we". He's not a reporter either. Also, your post is full of falsehoods and ass-umptions.
    No Jeb. You don't get to revise history. Only Trump has that super power. Wray, Comey, McCabe, and Mueller were all Republicans. And not only that. They were all appointed by Republicans. You were all fine with them until they decided to do their jobs. You disown them because they wouldn't lick Trump's boots. That doesn't mean they were not principled Republicans.
    No, I was never "fine with them." I wanted Comey gone since 2016. I never liked Mueller or supported the Bush administration (neocons = Democrats). Yes, Comey is a Democrat. If you vote for Democrats, you're a Democrat. Not only that, Comey was appointed FBI director by a Democrat. I didn't start posting here until 2018, and you weren't here until 2019, so stop pretending you know things about me.
    Ah...I see you are familiar with the creed. When Republicans who were chosen by Republicans lay reality at your feet, just yell "fake news" and kick it away.
    And you eat up the fake news. I am not required to agree with everyone who claims to be a Republican. Not everyone is a tribalist sheep like you.
    You know the rioters were Trump supporters. You have always known it. One or two non Trumpers slipping into that sea of white supremacists, nationalists, proud boys, oath keepers, MAGA heads, QAnon nut jobs, and many other known right wing groups does not justify the idiotic claim that Antifa made 'em do it.
    I never said the majority of them weren't Trump supporters, I said the FBI director lied when he said there was no evidence of fake Trump supporters (at least that's what the thread title says). It's a stupid claim that has been debunked many times in this thread. Be careful using the word idiotic, because it's apparent that you can't read.

Last edited by Jeb!; 03-03-2021 at 03:56 AM.
    I am the President-Elect of the United States.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeb! For This Useful Post:

MMC (03-03-2021)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In September 2013, President Barack Obama appointed Comey to the position of Director of the FBI.....snip~

Imagine that!
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

Jeb! (03-03-2021)

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,754x in 15,336 Posts
    Mentioned
    549 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We already know Christopher Wray lied under oath to Congress about the Page FISA warrants, why is it any different now ??

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hanger4 For This Useful Post:

carolina73 (03-03-2021),MMC (03-03-2021),RMNIXON (03-03-2021)

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,754x in 15,336 Posts
    Mentioned
    549 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That should say Wray to the FISA court.

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,470x in 36,445 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Agitators? plural? the FBI director, having witnessed the $#@! storm that followed the implication that a previous FBI director lied, just said that he has seen no evidence that there were fake Trump supporters there. If there was any significant agitator presence there Wray would have said so.

This one guy john Sullivan was just a storm chaser, looking for trouble. He was out numbered by Trump supporters by multiple orders of magnitude . And seriously if you are a white Republican and you are being egged on by a black guy with no MAGA hat on, what are the chances that you are gonna let him influence your decisions?
    Mofo, say what!? Didn't your "armed insurrection" turn about to be some dude named Michael Alberts? Didn't your "assassins" turn out to be two middle-aged broads who made a video selfie? $#@!, please.

Yeah, that was your attempted out last. But...but he's black! lol Lamer than last time.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,494
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RMNIXON's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,541x in 17,981 Posts
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because Journalists usually yell and cheer on an angry mob as was witnessed by many and we even have his own video tape?

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,121
    Overall activity: 78.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    TheLiquidGuy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,026x in 1,730 Posts
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    Because Journalists usually yell and cheer on an angry mob as was witnessed by many and we even have his own video tape?
    What does it matter of he pretended to be a journalist AFTER the riots?

The only thing that would make your point is if he was pretending to be a trump supporter DURING the riot. was he wearing a maga hat? He was a black guy, in a sea of white. What self respecting MAGA maniac would listen to black guy with a camera?

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the
    rest to me and the Republican congressmen”
    --Donald Trump

Speaking to the Justice Department on Dec. 27, 2020. Conversation memorialized in then-acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue’s contemporaneous notes.

+ Reply to Thread