I actually never cease to be amazed at the things I learn each day. The Passamaquoddy Tidal Power Project is the thing I learned about today and I have former CBS Healthwatch reporter and author of The Matrix Revealed Jon Rappoport to thank for an inciteful writing on this fascinating technology.

Rappoport writes:

“Discussion of reviving the Passamaquoddy Tidal Power Project has surfaced every few years, with studies undertaken and debates renewed. Each time, most people agree that the engineering plan is sound: the project could be built and it would work. Other considerations, however, have kept the project from being resumed.”

The article describes John F Kennedy’s dream of a new energy project of awesome dimensions: the Passamaquoddy Tidal venture, which would have used huge water turbines to produce electricity for both America and Canada.

It would also have provided a model for the rest of the world.

I publish this account in the context of the Biden administration’s plan to convert huge tracts of privately owned US land to federally controlled property. On that land, relatively feeble “clean energy” technologies would replace, oil, coal, and natural gas—an unmitigated disaster.

It’s intentional. It’s part and parcel of the technocratic program to LOWER THE PRODUCTION AND USE OF ENERGY ALL OVER THE WORLD…

Thus, “saving the planet” from global warming.

Actually, not saving anything, but instead, further destroying the lives of people from one end of the world to the other, by condemning them to far less available energy.

Meanwhile, actual alternative energy innovations are suppressed.

continue:
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/passa...gy-technology/