User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Before i go...anyone want a TREE SPIRIT coin ?

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,118
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Retirednsmilin308's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,826x in 3,490 Posts
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before i go...anyone want a TREE SPIRIT coin ?

One of the projects I need to do is to locate the cut branches with the TREE SPIRIT in them and send them to friends.

I found this tree spirit in a broken branch on my property after the storm. Kinda cool isn't it ?

You can see it was scared from the trauma by the expression on its face.

I am going to search the woodshed for the other logs i cut up with the tree spirit on them...slice them into about 1/2 thick wood coins...and mail them to any of you on here that would like one.

I won't be doing any finishing on them, and will just mail them AS IS, but will serialize them so you will know which one you got, in addition to sending you a pic of all of them.

This might make a fun project as I have to split up all the branch logs I cut up anyway. As I am splitting them, I will be on the lookout for the ones with the tree spirit in them.

Send me a PM on where you would like it sent, and i will do so. Yes, my return address will some be on the envelope as a quid-pro-quo.

Dave

PS...you can clearly see two eyes, a small nose, and the " Oh, $#@! " expression on its face as the branch got broken off during the storm. These are very unique and one-of-a-kind nature-made items.

NO...I won't be charging / selling them. That would profane the spirit inside the tree. I am giving them away to understanding and nice people.

trees got bones2 003.JPG
    Last edited by Retirednsmilin308; 03-24-2021 at 04:29 AM.
    When it is not allowed to be questioned, it is not science, it is PROPAGANDA

+ Reply to Thread