Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,992x in 3,109 Posts
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    Your attempt at humor is weak. I don't do pink and green hair, black fingernail polish, and liberal women.
    Actually I don't care about appearances, I care about the character.
    Normally I am with you, but Western Women need to try to be more attractive. That is important for civilization. The Rachel Maddows/Mookie Obama/Rosie O'Donnell look is not good
    "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining"----Fletcher in The Outlaw Josey Wales

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Admiral Ackbar For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (04-10-2021)

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 892
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassYour first Group25000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Admiral Ackbar's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPress Polly View Post
    [1] Yeah, but at least it was better than the pitifully dorky OP.

[2] Well which is it?

I'm partial to purple and blue myself. Jus favorite colors that contrast nicely with lots of black. Nonetheless, despite my disappointment with nature that way, I think I'd be most at home in a world where your hair could just run natural, wild and free. And I do have some tattoos. And I's currently spoken for, by a womanz. Guess I'm a bit of a cliche that way. Oh well!

What's your definition of character? I'm guessing that being a vegetarian, atheist lesbian who prostituted her way through college and currently bags people's groceries for a living and complains on the internet means I measure up, right?

[3] I know ya do. I wouldn't bother otherwise. I'm over my youthful demonization-of-political-others phase. I know you're human and mean well in your own way too. At least I think. Most of the time.
    I think you just need a good roll with non simp beta male and you will be corrected back to the way nature intends.
    "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining"----Fletcher in The Outlaw Josey Wales

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 1,436
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,133x in 20,217 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Ackbar View Post
    I think you just need a good roll with non simp beta male and you will be corrected back to the way nature intends.
    It wouldn't probably turn out well.....jes sayin'
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

Admiral Ackbar (04-10-2021),IMPress Polly (04-10-2021)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It wouldn't probably turn out well.....jes sayin'
    Well Polly would have to do her part.. Shave the arm pits and legs, Color the hair normal, put on some make up, lose the vampire finger nails, get a nice dress and shoes with some tasteful jewelry etc..

I have seen some makeovers that takes these dykes and makes them look like a woman.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And of course that is the problem. Most of them say they are lesbo because they want to be, but what it really is is that they cant get a man. They were never taught how to please a man or be attractive to one.

If they learn their lives can be so much better

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Polly would have to do her part.. Shave the arm pits and legs, Color the hair normal, put on some make up, lose the vampire finger nails, get a nice dress and shoes with some tasteful jewelry etc..

I have seen some makeovers that takes these dykes and makes them look like a woman.
    It's what's on the inside that matters to me. Let her establish her own outer appearance. It is her actions that should be of most concern.
    I used to buy my glass for shows from a guy that was absolutely covered in tats and piercings. His appearance had nothing to do with the quality of his work. I sold a lot of his pipes. He made money, I made money and we were both good with that.
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's what's on the inside that matters to me. Let her establish her own outer appearance. It is her actions that should be of most concern.
    I used to buy my glass for shows from a guy that was absolutely covered in tats and piercings. His appearance had nothing to do with the quality of his work. I sold a lot of his pipes. He made money, I made money and we were both good with that.
    But you were not attracted to him! LOL

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But you were not attracted to him! LOL
    well, I am attracted to my wife, so there's that. Each has their own style seeing it as an expression of some sort.
    But I gotta admit, I was attracted to his whale-tail pipes................
    - Thucydides

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

Admiral Ackbar (04-10-2021),IMPress Polly (04-10-2021)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 89.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,100x in 27,771 Posts
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And of course that is the problem. Most of them say they are lesbo because they want to be, but what it really is is that they cant get a man. They were never taught how to please a man or be attractive to one.

If they learn their lives can be so much better
    I saw a meme a week ago. It said Taylor Swift sings five hundred songs about breaking up with a man but not one time does she mention blow jobs.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 2,046
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    IMPress Polly's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,615x in 4,344 Posts
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never hear of that, but in some way it does apply to me, I guess. I never consider myself to be anything other than a man who answers his nature. But I am thoughtful about what I build. Builders need an "urge" to create. Every time I created something, I sit back and study what I've done. Does it serve its purpose? Does it function as the owner wanted? Is it pleasing to the eye? But most importantly, was the event satisfying?
    Docthehun recently laid a lot of train stuff on me. It was pretty substantial, monetary-wise, and had a vast resource of material to be used on a set of mild size. I intend to build a mountain for the first time ever, now having the material to make it happen. I've never done that before because I'm a carpenter, not an artist. I think in straight lines and arcs. It isn't what it is, it is the challenge to create what I want.
    This will also be the first for me.
    As a builder by nature, I'm constantly challenging myself to go beyond my experience.
    I suspect you are one as well. But you are more service oriented. You help other people. That seems to be in your nature as well. I would guess you like the people and the environment. You are more like my wife who is also a service person by her nature. Even though she has a degree as a CMA, she decided a long time ago that sitting in an office is not her style. She has this urge to be of service to people and she is damned good at her job and her clients enjoy her as well. You and I both provide benefit to others.
    You history as well as mine has led us down our paths. Our failures are our successes, because if hadn't had failures, we wouldn't learn a thing and create success. This is character.
    Both of us have answered the call of what they do. Both of us care for the people we work around even though, sometimes, they are as children.
    I had it rough as a child, not nearly as rough as you, but I like to think I would be doing the same thing to day because it is something that cannot be taken away or lost. It is part of what makes us.
    It wasn't a dream to build, it was something deeper, something more obscure, the thing that drives us.
    Then you have the other side of the coin: The Destroyers.
    They destroy what they don't understand. They destroy that which they cannot create themselves, they do not incorporate or utilize, and some enjoy destruction and revel in it. That kind of thinking is beyond my understanding.
    While we may be on opposite sides of the political spectrum, we may share part of the same spirit.
    As far as your sexuality goes, it is of no concern to me as I do not judge people that way. I judge people by the standards of Creation and Destruction because that is my nature. I look at the personally impossible, and think my way through it, like my mountain. I will create this instead of tearing someone else's apart out of spite and despite the fact that I've never even tried anything like that, I will learn how to construct it.
    How we handle construction/destruction ideologies is what shapes our character. It also affects our spirits and shapes that as well. To destroy with a purpose of rebuilding is one thing, to mindlessly destroy is a whole different cow to milk. That I do not understand.
    We are just on opposites sides of the fence.
    That's a beautiful worldview!

To tell you the truth, I don't know like if I've been just 'destined for service' from the point of conception or not. When I was a kid, I toyed around with several career ideas at different points. First thing I wanted to be was a train engineer or a conductor because I loved trains. Then it was snake catching that was surely for me because I'd watched a bunch of nature videos and found snakes oddly fascinating for some reason. I tortured my poor mom by dragging her to the snake house at the zoo every weekend for quite some time. Then it was archeology that was for me because I got into dinosaurs (even before Jurassic Park made it cool, mind you). Then after that, I started being abused. After that started...I don't know, I just seemed to lose my sense of self. I didn't know what I wanted to grow up to be anymore. Before that, I'd had all these different ideas and now I just drew blanks consistently. There's a certain level on which I still feel trapped at that same stage of life to this day, like I never truly and fully grew up. It just stopped my personal growth process. From that point on, I really just didn't want to grow up anymore. I was afraid of what graduating would mean for me now, as I had no idea of what I wanted to do with my life anymore. I stopped feeling like I was capable of accomplishing much of anything. I became more introverted.

Skipping past the ugly details, I did managed to squeak through college on my third choice of major and land a job teaching American history at a local high school here in Burlington about a decade ago. I loved that job. And here's where you're right about me: A huge part of the reason why I loved it was because it challenged me. It forced me to develop better communication skills, among other things, and I needed to. I needed to get more sociable. The best days for me were those days when I'd receive letters or notes from former students telling me I'd gotten them interest in history for the first time. On those days, I felt I'd actually contributed something to the world. Then came this $#@!ing pandemic. There went my teaching career and here I am bagging groceries 60+ hours a week.

Don't get me wrong, my job is fine. The people are nice, the atmosphere is professional yet generally relaxed and unstressful, all that sort of thing. But it doesn't pay anything hardly and frankly I don't feel like my job is really necessary. I don't know where to go from here. There's no way I can go back to teaching because I'm sorry but I just cannot do this "virtual learning" crap (it's a joke anyway). And even if I could do that, am I even woke enough on the social medias to retain such a position these days? I feel lost. Did I mention that my mom died last year? Well, I just don't know what to do. I'm living for my girlfriend pretty much right now.
    Last edited by IMPress Polly; 04-10-2021 at 08:56 PM.

+ Reply to Thread