Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,840x in 8,036 Posts
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah yeah its the same from you Wolfman....you are never in any of those threads. Oh and when you have been shown. You just make up the usual excuses to give your ilk a pass lil fella. You have been chastized over that fact repeatedly. Especially when it came from Exo.
    That has never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Who knows one day you might surprise people and say something to your kind. I'll make note of that Blue Moon event.
    Aside from the matter of criticizing people for intruding into non-political threads with snarky little comments of a political nature, I have frequently disagreed with others of my own "kind", as you put it, and have always done so consistently...whether the topic was gun control, affirmative action, immigration, or something else. That's because I'm not here to win any popularity contests with any faction or "side", but to express my own personal views, regardless of who agrees or disagrees with me.
    "Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed...walk it off." - Captain America in Captain America: Civil War

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,577
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience PointsSocial
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,241x in 9,786 Posts
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby08 View Post
    Can't you just tell sometimes, what your dog (if you have one) is thinking, by the way he/she looks at you?

The way my dog looks at me, when he and my husband are playing and I join in?

"Who invited you "?!
    They communicate very well. I can tell time by my dog.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,557x in 21,816 Posts
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    That has never happened.

Aside from the matter of criticizing people for intruding into non-political threads with snarky little comments of a political nature, I have frequently disagreed with others of my own "kind", as you put it, and have always done so consistently...whether the topic was gun control, affirmative action, immigration, or something else. That's because I'm not here to win any popularity contests with any faction or "side", but to express my own personal views, regardless of who agrees or disagrees with me.
    Yes it has happened, and even with the trolling in the Right forums. Oh and wherein you were shown leftists doing what you always accuse the Right of. As I recall you were shown Exo and Safety. Which then you wanted people to play the game and go find their posts over and over again.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

+ Reply to Thread