User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul Just Blasted Out Something The MLB Has Been Trying to Keep Very Quiet

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,008
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Private Pickle's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,113x in 9,773 Posts
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    Maybe we should open up the borders completely and take in everybody in the world so US taxpayers can pay their way.
    Really? It's either we shoot illegal immigrants at the border or open up our border completely? Those are your two options. Hyperbole FTL.

You're right, Coke doesn't care about insulting a large group of Americans when they can just sell more to China. Globalism at its finest.
    Protectionism doesn't work. You want your cake and eat it too. Sorry. Doesn't work that way. The United States is not independently wealthy.
    Last edited by Private Pickle; 04-09-2021 at 12:42 PM.
    I find your lack of faith...disturbing...

-Darth Vader

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 1,019
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    ripmeister's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,494x in 2,835 Posts
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Private Pickle View Post
    So where are you going to send these children?

Wait...did you claim you are a Christian?
    A convenient Christian.
    One can be sure that he who says he knows knows nothing

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sybil Ludington View Post
    The Bible says people are supposed to take care of their own families.....unless they are physically incapable of doing that. If these people can traipse clear across one country to get to another, they are clearly physically able.
    You must have missed the Sermon on the Mount. Time for some remedial work?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL. Facts derived from which sources again? Alt-right sources. None of which have anything resembling journalistic standards. You’re a lemming willing to believe anything anyone says regardless of standing.
    The Q is strong in Sybil.

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 1,456
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,131x in 20,215 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ripmeister View Post
    yeah.......something about teaching a man to fish......the fishermen of souls.
    take care of your brethren...but I don't think he was telling us to give to them.......
    Love your neighbor.....that doesn't mean have sex with them
    But the teachings I really like are the ones that go...
    Beware of false prophets
    Trust not your emotions, they will deceive you
    Be wise as serpents and quiet as mice to your wisdom
    Trust not the Great Deceiver or his minions
    BTW, you'll be joking when you're going to declare you've read all of those chapters?

https://www.bing.com/search?q=sermon...21B594F1F9ABDE

take your pick and be specific
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

Sybil Ludington (04-09-2021)

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 1,219
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Sybil Ludington's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,497x in 3,308 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't miss anything. God does not expect us to take in EVERYBODY on the planet. And until YOU take some stranger into your home, no questions asked, you have NOTHING to say worth hearing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sybil Ludington For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (04-10-2021)

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 45,849x in 24,772 Posts
    Mentioned
    880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL. Facts derived from which sources again? Alt-right sources. None of which have anything resembling journalistic standards. You’re a lemming willing to believe anything anyone says regardless of standing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sybil Ludington View Post
    Got anything that proves it wrong? Yeah, that's what I thought. Who gives a $#@! what you think besides YOU?
    notice

Notice

. Tpf designation stripped per Rule 10. “If the OP bans someone or requests a ban of someone but quotes, mentions or heckles them (directly or indirectly) after the requested ban, the mods will consider stripping the "tpf" from the thread and reinstating all previously tpf banned members.” @RichardMZhlubb unbanned

If you have questions or concerns about this moderation action, please use the Report button to let us know.
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,097x in 27,769 Posts
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just read the sermon. Where do you see an argument for open borders and the destruction of nations?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...-7&version=NIV
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

Sybil Ludington (04-10-2021)

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 1,219
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Sybil Ludington's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,497x in 3,308 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Proverbs 25:28

A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls.
    Nehemiah 2:13
    I went out by night by the Valley Gate to the Dragon Spring and to the Dung Gate, and I inspected the walls of Jerusalem that were broken down and its gates that had been destroyed by fire.

Deuteronomy 28:52
    “They shall besiege you in all your towns, until your high and fortified walls, in which you trusted, come down throughout all your land. And they shall besiege you in all your towns throughout all your land, which the Lord your God has given you.

Exodus 22:2-3
    If a thief is found breaking in and is struck so that he dies, there shall be no bloodguilt for him, but if the sun has risen on him, there shall be bloodguilt for him. He shall surely pay. If he has nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft.
    Romans 13:4
    For he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer.
    1 Timothy 5:8
    But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
    Colossians 3:1-25
    If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory. Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. …
    Luke 22:36
    He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.
    Psalm 122:7
    Peace be within your walls and security within your towers!”

Ezra 5:8
    Be it known to the king that we went to the province of Judah, to the house of the great God. It is being built with huge stones, and timber is laid in the walls. This work goes on diligently and prospers in their hands.
    1 Samuel 13:19-20
    Now there was no blacksmith to be found throughout all the land of Israel, for the Philistines said, “Lest the Hebrews make themselves swords or spears.” But every one of the Israelites went down to the Philistines to sharpen his plowshare, his mattock, his axe, or his sickle,
    Deuteronomy 28:47-48
    Because you did not serve the Lord your God with joyfulness and gladness of heart, because of the abundance of all things, therefore you shall serve your enemies whom the Lord will send against you, in hunger and thirst, in nakedness, and lacking everything. And he will put a yoke of iron on your neck until he has destroyed you.
    Exodus 22:1-31
    “If a man steals an ox or a sheep, and kills it or sells it, he shall repay five oxen for an ox, and four sheep for a sheep. If a thief is found breaking in and is struck so that he dies, there shall be no bloodguilt for him, but if the sun has risen on him, there shall be bloodguilt for him. He shall surely pay. If he has nothing, then he
    shall be sold for his theft. If the stolen beast is found alive in his possession, whether it is an ox or a donkey or a sheep, he shall pay double. “If a man causes a field or vineyard to be grazed over, or lets his beast loose and it feeds in another man's field, he shall make restitution from the best in his own field and in his ownvineyard. …
    Colossians 4:1-18
    Masters, treat your slaves justly and fairly, knowing that you also have a Master in heaven. Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving. At the same time, pray also for us, that God may open to us a door for the word, to declare the mystery of Christ, on account of which I am in prison— that I may make it clear, which is how I ought to speak. Walk in wisdom toward outsiders, making the best use of the time. …
    Nehemiah 4:17-18
    Who were building on the wall. Those who carried burdens were loaded in such a way that each labored on the work with one hand and held his weapon with the other. And each of the builders had his sword strapped at his side while he built. The man who sounded the trumpet was beside me.
    1 Samuel 25:13
    And David said to his men, “Every man strap on his sword!” And every man of them strapped on his sword. David also strapped on his sword. And about four hundred men went up after David, while two hundred remained with the baggage.
    1 Samuel 13:22-23
    So on the day of the battle there was neither sword nor spear found in the hand of any of the people with Saul and Jonathan, but Saul and Jonathan his son had them. And the garrison of the Philistines went out to the pass of Michmash.
    Numbers 31:3
    So Moses spoke to the people, saying, “Arm men from among you for the war, that they may go against Midian to execute the Lord's vengeance on Midian.
    Numbers 1:3
    From twenty years old and upward, all in Israel who are able to go to war, you and Aaron shall list them, company by company.

Psalm
    144:1
    Of David. Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle;
    Nehemiah 2:17
    Then I said to them, “You see the trouble we are in, how Jerusalem lies in ruins with its gates burned. Come, let us build the wall of Jerusalem, that we may no longer suffer derision.”

Joshua 6:5
    And when they make a long blast with the ram's horn, when you hear the sound of the trumpet, then all the people shall shout with a great shout, and the wall of the city will fall down flat, and the people shall go up, everyone straight before him.”
    Joshua 6:2
    And the Lord said to Joshua, “See, I have given Jericho into your hand, with its king and mighty men of valor.
    Zechariah 2:1-5
    And I lifted my eyes and saw, and behold, a man with a measuring line in his hand! Then I said, “Where are you going?” And he said to me, “To measure Jerusalem, to see what is its width and what is its length.” And behold, the angel who talked with me came forward, and another angel came forward to meet him and said to him, “Run, say to that young man, ‘Jerusalem shall be inhabited as villages without walls, because of the multitude of people and livestock in it. And I will be to her a wall of fire all around, declares the Lord, and I will be the glory in her midst.’”
    Jeremiah 50:15
    Raise a shout against her all around; she has surrendered; her bulwarks have fallen; her walls are thrown down. For this is the vengeance of the Lord: take vengeance on her; do to her as she has done.

And now I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard. I will remove its hedge, and it shall be devoured; I will break down its wall, and it shall be trampled down.
    Psalm 51:18
    Do good to Zion in your good pleasure; build up the walls of Jerusalem;

Nehemiah
    4:7
    But when Sanballat and Tobiah and the Arabs and the Ammonites and the Ashdodites heard that the repairing of the walls of Jerusalem was going forward and that the breaches were beginning to be closed, they were very angry.
    2 Chronicles 32:5
    He set to work resolutely and built up all the wall that was broken down and raised towers upon it, and outside it he built another wall, and he strengthened the Millo in the city of David. He also made weapons and shields in abundance.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sybil Ludington For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (04-10-2021),stjames1_53 (04-13-2021)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    yeah.......something about teaching a man to fish......the fishermen of souls.
    take care of your brethren...but I don't think he was telling us to give to them.......
    Love your neighbor.....that doesn't mean have sex with them
    But the teachings I really like are the ones that go...
    Beware of false prophets
    Trust not your emotions, they will deceive you
    Be wise as serpents and quiet as mice to your wisdom
    Trust not the Great Deceiver or his minions
    BTW, you'll be joking when you're going to declare you've read all of those chapters?

https://www.bing.com/search?q=sermon...21B594F1F9ABDE

take your pick and be specific
    To be Christian is to be Christ Like. I focus on his teachings the epitome of which is the SOTM. You seem to focus on something else. So be it.

+ Reply to Thread