User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How much are voters from team Dem willing to pay for their choices?

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 154
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    mamooth's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,071x in 788 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    How about you mamooth how much are you willing to pay for gas and everything else under this near record inflation?
    Do you even know what life is like in the real world outside of your victimhood cult?

How much control will you give the state over how many annual injections you must take.?
    Even when I was a child, I didn't cry about an occasional minor inconvenience like a vaccine. Yet you supposed adults are in hysterics.

Will you support the coming war probably in Iran and the accompaning tax increases even for the working man and woman?
    What else did the voices tell you? Understand that we can't hear the voices, so you have to repeat what they say to us.

OK with drag queens teaching your kids at story hour? College tribunals that can destroy a young man based upon accusation alone with about zero due process? Alright if your daughter can't get on that sports team because it's taken over by those born male?
    Do you understand that your cult deliberately keeps you terrified into hysterics, because that keeps you obedient? Very, very obedient. Sheep-look-independent obedient. Rest assured that everyone outside of your cult understands that.

What I'm saying is how much of this are you willing to deal with/pay for/ see your kids have less for.? If you are white should your kids be taught to knell before other races?
    Oh, you're a white supremacist! Why didn't you just lead off with that? It would have saved time.
    Last edited by mamooth; 08-29-2021 at 01:06 PM.
    If a conservative makes an accusation, it's actually a confession.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,522x in 14,781 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mamooth View Post
    Do you even know what life is like in the real world outside of your victimhood cult?

Even when I was a child, I didn't cry about an occasional minor inconvenience like a vaccine. Yet you supposed adults are in hysterics.

What else did the voices tell you? Understand that we can't hear the voices, so you have to repeat what they say to us.

Do you understand that your cult deliberately keeps you terrified into hysterics, because that keeps you obedient? Very, very obedient. Sheep-look-independent obedient. Rest assured that everyone outside of your cult understands that.

Oh, you're a white supremacist! Why didn't you just lead off with that? It would have saved time.

So you can't or more likely won't answer my simple questions so you call be a "White Supremacist" . Gee who's playbook did that shocker come from? I long ago gave up any fear of being called racist . You should try it as it is very liberating. Oh sorry I used that word, I forgot that liberty is against your Woke religion. Nothing in your responses answers the question. I will say this you have brass balls to call me a cult member. If I said that's like the pot calling the kettle black you'd call trhat racist right? LMAO From the guy who does whatever government tells him to do without question? You live in a city, probably a big one, don't you?

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,051x in 24,881 Posts
    Mentioned
    887 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, how much are you willing to pay? Why won't you answer? 43.9%? 50%? 60%? How much should I pay?

There's a lawyer here in town, 27 years old - the vaccine gave him a heart attack as per the Cleveland Clinic (#1 in hearts in the world). I got the vaccine as did my entire family. Shouldn't it be a choice?

You have to know that taxes will have to be increased to pay for all of this, yes? It is inevitable. How much are you willing to pay?

"your cult"? It's your cult that calls out the fear. Race, sex, birth control, penguins, gay, muslim, media, etc. Nice try. They click their fingers and you jump to their command.

Aaaaah, always the race card... Poorly played though.

Racism.jpgSexism.jpgGayism.jpgMuslism card.jpg
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DGUtley For This Useful Post:

donttread (08-30-2021)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    So, how much are you willing to pay? Why won't you answer? 43.9%? 50%? 60%? How much should I pay?

There's a lawyer here in town, 27 years old - the vaccine gave him a heart attack as per the Cleveland Clinic (#1 in hearts in the world). I got the vaccine as did my entire family. Shouldn't it be a choice?

You have to know that taxes will have to be increased to pay for all of this, yes? It is inevitable. How much are you willing to pay?

"your cult"? It's your cult that calls out the fear. Race, sex, birth control, penguins, gay, muslim, media, etc. Nice try. They click their fingers and you jump to their command.

Attachment 42234Attachment 42235Attachment 42236Attachment 42237

@DGUtley Now you've done it by saying what I'm trying to say but in a much more concise articulate manner! RUDE! LOL

Actually great post.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

DGUtley (08-30-2021)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    So you can't or more likely won't answer my simple questions so you call be a "White Supremacist" .
    You were whimpering about being forced to kneel before other races. That was a dead givaway concerning your indoctrination with white supremacist propaganda. Normal people don't talk like that.

Next time, try to hide it better.
    If a conservative makes an accusation, it's actually a confession.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mamooth For This Useful Post:

donttread (08-30-2021)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    Have you stopped kicking puppies yet?

It's telling, that none of you Trump cultists is capable of honest debate. Dishonest and misleading fake-questions is one of your favorite big-lie tactics.

So, why did you lie so stupidly and try to claim Biden made gas pricies rise? Why did you make the moron assumption they'd keep rising? Did you notice they had been falling again, at least before the hurricane? Why do you always fall for the butthurt nonsense your cult feeds you, given how often you've been humiliated for repeating it?

Are you under the impression it isn't a choice? Just how saturated in victimhood brainwashing are you?

Wearing shoes is a choice. Getting vaccinated is a choice. Neither the shoeless or the unvaccinated are a protected class, so businesses may exclude them. Do what you want, but stop crying about having to endure your freely-chosen consequences.

What else did the voices tell you?

Are you also going to rant about being forced to kneel before other races? You're hitting some new lows here by running cover for white supremacist propaganda.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back in reality, what are the Democrats actually thinking?

"If the Trump cult sore-losers are crying this hard, we must be whupping their sore-loser butts extra hard, so we should keep doing what we're doing."

You expect us to take you seriously when you use "Democrats" and "thinking" in the same sentence? Come on, man...

You may be right that Democrats are so stupid as think this is about making conservatives mad--they've done that kind of anti-intellectual reasoning before--and it always comes back to haunt them.

If Democrats knew anything about economic history, they'd know that every time inflation rises, the party that represents "big government" takes a hit at the polls. If the current increase in prices continues, the "shellacking" the Democrats took in 2010 will look mild by comparison to next year's mid-terms.

Keep drinking that KoolAid. Just don't come crying to us when you can't afford anymore. Conservatives by definition tend to land on their feet financially, while Democrats can't figure out how to make ends meet.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's telling, that none of you Trump cultists is capable of honest debate. Dishonest and misleading fake-questions is one of your favorite big-lie tactics.

So, why did you lie so stupidly and try to claim Biden made gas pricies rise? Why did you make the moron assumption they'd keep rising? Did you notice they had been falling again, at least before the hurricane? Why do you always fall for the butthurt nonsense your cult feeds you, given how often you've been humiliated for repeating it?

Stop being such a crybaby. Nothing happens in a vacuum. What happened when stupid Biden stopped support for Saudi in its struggle in Yemen? Saudi announced it would not increase oil output, which drove the price of crude higher on the futures. I know that's probably difficult for you to understand, but at the same time, Biden froze federal leases and stopped the Keystone project.
    Like most Democrats, you don't have clue how the economy works or what drives prices.

But here's the deal--you can continue to cry in your Wheaties because those mean conservatives are dissing your cult-leader, but you can't change what's getting ready to happen.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,756x in 15,337 Posts
    Mentioned
    549 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you under the impression it isn't a choice? Just how saturated in victimhood brainwashing are you?

Wearing shoes is a choice. Getting vaccinated is a choice. Neither the shoeless or the unvaccinated are a protected class, so businesses may exclude them. Do what you want, but stop crying about having to endure your freely-chosen consequences.

What else did the voices tell you?

Are you also going to rant about being forced to kneel before other races? You're hitting some new lows here by running cover for white supremacist propaganda.
    *It's telling, that none of you Trump cultists is capable of honest debate*

Coming from you, that's funny as hell. Thanks for the laugh

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hanger4 For This Useful Post:

donttread (08-30-2021)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were whimpering about being forced to kneel before other races. That was a dead givaway concerning your indoctrination with white supremacist propaganda. Normal people don't talk like that.

Next time, try to hide it better.
    Like i said you got nothin so call the other guy a racist. You have learned from your media. But at least yopu aren't openly lying trying to say you's go broke for equal outcomes. Because that is exactly what equal outcomes lead to and you know it. Nice chatting with you

+ Reply to Thread