User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How much are voters from team Dem willing to pay for their choices?

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 868
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    mamooth's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,077x in 794 Posts
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    You may be the first ultra lib to attempt to sell the idea that conservatives are even more feeling based in terms of policy than liberals.
    The first? It's common knowledge among every non-cultist that conservatives run almost entirely on feelings. And this is news to you? Where have you been for the past 20 years?

Also can you give us an example of conservitives trying to censor talk of racism?
    You've missed the recent crusade of conservatives trying to make it illegal to "teach CRT"? Of course, since nobody is teaching CRT, their actual agenda is to define any discussion of racism as "CRT", thus making any discussion of racism in schools illegal.

Oh, have you noticed gas prices ... dropping? It's as if your side's _feelings_ about what caused the rise were not based on reality. It's a classic case of conservatives operating on feelings, and liberals operating on reality.
    Last edited by mamooth; 09-11-2021 at 07:51 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mamooth For This Useful Post:

stephenpe (09-30-2021)

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,626x in 14,846 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mamooth View Post
    The first? It's common knowledge among every non-cultist that conservatives run almost entirely on feelings. And this is news to you? Where have you been for the past 20 years?

You've missed the recent crusade of conservatives trying to make it illegal to "teach CRT"? Of course, since nobody is teaching CRT, their actual agenda is to define any discussion of racism as "CRT", thus making any discussion of racism in schools illegal.

Oh, have you noticed gas prices ... dropping? It's as if your side's _feelings_ about what caused the rise were not based on reality. It's a classic case of conservatives operating on feelings, and liberals operating on reality.

Look your SJW training memes are not going to work on me or on this forum. In terms of COVID and systemic racism as well as trans whatever and most other topics conservatives operate closer to a logical level than do libs. That's why systemic raism as it pertains to death by cop is scripter to you despite the fact that is not backed up by the data. Why your "side" your cilt if you will cries to impose your vaccination will on all despite the following facts : 1) We are at around 83% of the population having antibodies. 2) Less that 400 children and less than 1,600 vaccinated people have died with COVID . So our schools are safe and the children have never been in more danger than any other year. Except for the effects of draconian lockdowns as adults use children as sheilds. And studies clearly show that the vast majority of kids who experience gender dysphoria revert to their birth gender on their own and BTW one of the largest transition clinics in Europe treats mostly re- transitions as people return to where they transitioned from. Does that sound like a list of feelings to you?

I think most conservatives want the descion to teach CRT, which is being taught stop with the Webster games, to be made in the community. However banning it based upon it's controversial unproven premises which fly in the face of assimilation and not seeing color would be more of a science related control of what our kids are taught. Not the cancellation of individuals pushed by the PC police. When gas prices get back to Trump era levels let me know.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

carolina73 (09-30-2021)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look your SJW training memes are not going to work on me or on this forum. In terms of COVID and systemic racism as well as trans whatever and most other topics conservatives operate closer to a logical level than do libs. That's why systemic raism as it pertains to death by cop is scripter to you despite the fact that is not backed up by the data. Why your "side" your cilt if you will cries to impose your vaccination will on all despite the following facts : 1) We are at around 83% of the population having antibodies. 2) Less that 400 children and less than 1,600 vaccinated people have died with COVID . So our schools are safe and the children have never been in more danger than any other year. Except for the effects of draconian lockdowns as adults use children as sheilds. And studies clearly show that the vast majority of kids who experience gender dysphoria revert to their birth gender on their own and BTW one of the largest transition clinics in Europe treats mostly re- transitions as people return to where they transitioned from. Does that sound like a list of feelings to you?

I think most conservatives want the descion to teach CRT, which is being taught stop with the Webster games, to be made in the community. However banning it based upon it's controversial unproven premises which fly in the face of assimilation and not seeing color would be more of a science related control of what our kids are taught. Not the cancellation of individuals pushed by the PC police. When gas prices get back to Trump era levels let me know.

So @mamooth any response? When tax increases filter down to the middle class and working folks will you accept your tax increases happily?

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 1,705
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44,091x in 28,500 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then you just keep telling yourself that no one is trying to install a CRT agenda in the schools and then you do not have to worry if people are trying to stop it.

What a perfect scenario for the left! Conservatives are occupying their time trying to block something that you say does not exist.

You can just sit back and watch and when CRT is defeated then you can just smile.

So we don't expect to hear another word about CRT from you because you do not want to prevent Conservatives from wasting their time.

If we do hear from you on CRT again then we will know that you must be lying and the left is really using their old "nothing to see here" or "that will never happen " strategies.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So mamooth any response? When tax increases filter down to the middle class and working folks will you accept your tax increases happily?
    Wow, someone _really_ wants my attention.

Have fun playing with your own strawmen, I won't. If that enrages you, so much the better.

Let's address some of your other stuff.

Why your "side" your cult
    By definition, I can't be in a cult, because I'm in the vast majority, and all the hard data backs me up. You're a fringe minority and the data contradicts you, which makes you the cultist.

if you will cries to impose your vaccination will on all despite the following facts
    You are free to not be vaccinated. You just have to act like a grownup and accept the consequences of that. I think that's what enrages you. After all, the whole point of being a conservative is to never have to face any consequences for your actions. By definition, no matter what you do, it's always someone else's fault.

1) We are at around 83% of the population having antibodies.
    COVID is regional. The blue states have it on the decline, the red states see it increasing. That indicates what the blue states are doing works, and what the red states are doing fails.

2) Less that 400 children and less than 1,600 vaccinated people have died with COVID
    So the rational point would be that vaccines and precautions work.
    Last edited by mamooth; 09-28-2021 at 07:31 PM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    Then you just keep telling yourself that no one is trying to install a CRT agenda in the schools and then you do not have to worry if people are trying to stop it.
    You avoided the point, which is that your side is using the big lie technique to define any talk about racism as "CRT', and then passing laws banning the teaching of CRT, thus making it a criminal act to talk about racism.

Stalin would have approved of your censorship lust.
    If a conservative makes an accusation, it's actually a confession.

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 1,054
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Booman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 31,108x in 18,122 Posts
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, someone _really_ wants my attention.

Have fun playing with your own strawmen, I won't. If that enrages you, so much the better.

Let's address some of your other stuff.

By definition, I can't be in a cult, because I'm in the vast majority, and all the hard data backs me up. You're a fringe minority and the data contradicts you, which makes you the cultist.

You are free to not be vaccinated. You just have to act like a grownup and accept the consequences of that. I think that's what enrages you. After all, the whole point of being a conservative is to never have to face any consequences forr your actions. By definition, no matter what you do, it's always someone else's fault.

COVID is regional. The blue states have it on the decline, the red states see it increasing. That indicates what the blue states are doing works, and what the red states are doing fails.

So the rational point would be that vaccines and precautions work.
    Nice dodge, coward.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Booman View Post
    Nice dodge, coward.
    I'm sorry, but all positions in my pout-stalker brigade are currently occupied. I'll keep your application -- and a very whiny application it was -- on file, and I'll let you know if any positions open up.
    If a conservative makes an accusation, it's actually a confession.

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 1,054
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Booman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 31,108x in 18,122 Posts
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry, but all positions in my pout-stalker brigade are currently occupied. I'll keep your application -- and a very whiny application it was -- on file, and I'll let you know if any positions open up.
    Ssh

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sensing you have no idea of what causes inflation.

Go on. Tell us how Biden caused inflation. This should be funny. Any of the other BDS-afflicted here, feel free to join in.
    Lockdowns are involved but also umm spending, wild spending of money we do not have and should not borrow.

+ Reply to Thread