Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,315x in 10,924 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whos the racist

One thread and Ill Pooof back into the stratosphere

Everyone, except of course People of Color and whites with an acceptable shade of beige <progressives> and those few that are Unique and Black on the inside like Chris Cuomo <smirk> ARE RACISTS all of them they are Who's the racist.

Race Relations are the worst by far in my lifetime and thats the goal. To socialize and globalize the USA there has to be a great divide and what better issue to cause Mayhem and have one side hate the other is of course Race

BLM and antifa being allowed to riot endlessly and do immeasurable damage and destruction and VIOLENCE is all condoned and promoted and shoved under the rug, but of course restricted to only a few democrat cities...they say the want a revolution, no they dont, if they really wanted a revolution they would attack a state that actually has people they hate the most, thats where you start a revolution not in a few cities where the local govt tells the police to remain flaccid and lets you run wild.

There are more guns in this country then there is men women and children and BLM and Antifa in case they didnt know arent the only ones that have them....I pray to the lord almighty that it never comes to that...but they clearly state thats what they want and Obamas 3rd term administration is doing NOTHING to stop it.

There is a court war brewing over critical race theory which is utterly disgusting and my daugthers are teachers and they tell us the lionshare of teachers is against it. Of course the liberal press only gives voice to those that are for it.

Critical Race Theory LOSES BADLY in Texas Top School District…

Critical Race Theory LOSES BADLY in Texas Top School District CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Black and white men and now women have died in our wars side by side, they have saved those of different skin colors lives, these are the only true "WOKE" people, they know the insignificance of the color of ones skin and the meaning of a brave heart and a good soul.

There are Black and White Police officers on the street everyday going through hell together side by side and hated for it.

Because people are sitting quietly does not mean they are not watching and aware, its a seething mass and I pray that the powers that are instigating the Rioting and Violence and all the Hate white people Rhetoric doesnt go to far

We need to end this, we need to end using race for Political Gain, we need to find a better way to do this...we are all just humans and Americans...what Obamas 3rd term is doing is unconcionable it is categorically causing the destruction of america. Ironically all the Beige americans that call all other whites racists day in an day out...most all make in the millions a year and live in all the Rich enclaves of america with security and walls...but they arent racists, just I am and all americans like me..the americans that got up everyday and went to work to etch out a living and paid their taxs, who lived in apts and modest homes, we are americas evil now and BLM and Antifa are the righteous. Do you really believe the majority is believing all that garbage?

Calling everyone a racist day in and day out does not make those that ARE racists become non racist but it is making non racists turning to being racists and having feelings of hatred...the rioting looting, violence attacks on police, critical race theory and the LYING by the liberal press is not a winning solution for any of us

White democrat Parents are turning in droves against this outrageous approach of democrats. People I know personally that were diehard democrats are now saying they will not vote for this crap to happen again.

White democrats other than those with Great means that live like kings and queens SEE what is happening and know whats coming. Those democrats are not stupid, they dislike AOC and her crew and the crap they spew just as much as I do.

We MUST do better than this...our country divided has weakened us, Russia and China "WILL" come in for the kill when we are weak enough.

Obamas 3rd term with a bumbling stuttering buffoon like Biden as the front man is doing immeasurable harm to the USA and weakening us to the point sooner than later we will be prey. If that happens those white people that live in the Walled secure enclaves along with People of Color will be victims just like me and everyone else.

We need our Politicians Democat and Republican to fight to bring us together, not try and start another revolution, that will be the end game for the USA..

TPF membership Peace and Now I pooof
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Admiral Ackbar (05-04-2021),Chris (05-03-2021),goodpen (05-13-2021),Peter1469 (05-04-2021),Red Lily (05-13-2021),stjames1_53 (05-14-2021)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,470x in 36,445 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Black women are the most obese demographic in the country. I think the figure stands at around 80%. That extra weight is doing you a lot more harm than white people.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

Captdon (05-13-2021),MisterVeritis (05-13-2021),stjames1_53 (05-04-2021),Tahuyaman (05-04-2021)

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Trish's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,754x in 2,330 Posts
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's the guy I miss. Welcome back Common!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trish For This Useful Post:

Common (05-13-2021),jet57 (05-03-2021),Red Lily (05-13-2021)

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 2,888
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,929x in 8,807 Posts
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi @Common - good to see you again!
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Who For This Useful Post:

Common (05-13-2021),gamewell45 (05-04-2021),Red Lily (05-13-2021)

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 2,122
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Booman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,690x in 17,888 Posts
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post

Is that a person or a planet wrapped in spandex?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Booman For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (05-04-2021)

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,769
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    countryboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,450x in 13,505 Posts
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    One thread and Ill Pooof back into the stratosphere

Everyone, except of course People of Color and whites with an acceptable shade of beige <progressives> and those few that are Unique and Black on the inside like Chris Cuomo <smirk> ARE RACISTS all of them they are Who's the racist.

Race Relations are the worst by far in my lifetime and thats the goal. To socialize and globalize the USA there has to be a great divide and what better issue to cause Mayhem and have one side hate the other is of course Race

BLM and antifa being allowed to riot endlessly and do immeasurable damage and destruction and VIOLENCE is all condoned and promoted and shoved under the rug, but of course restricted to only a few democrat cities...they say the want a revolution, no they dont, if they really wanted a revolution they would attack a state that actually has people they hate the most, thats where you start a revolution not in a few cities where the local govt tells the police to remain flaccid and lets you run wild.

There are more guns in this country then there is men women and children and BLM and Antifa in case they didnt know arent the only ones that have them....I pray to the lord almighty that it never comes to that...but they clearly state thats what they want and Obamas 3rd term administration is doing NOTHING to stop it.

There is a court war brewing over critical race theory which is utterly disgusting and my daugthers are teachers and they tell us the lionshare of teachers is against it. Of course the liberal press only gives voice to those that are for it.

Critical Race Theory LOSES BADLY in Texas Top School District CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Black and white men and now women have died in our wars side by side, they have saved those of different skin colors lives, these are the only true "WOKE" people, they know the insignificance of the color of ones skin and the meaning of a brave heart and a good soul.

There are Black and White Police officers on the street everyday going through hell together side by side and hated for it.

Because people are sitting quietly does not mean they are not watching and aware, its a seething mass and I pray that the powers that are instigating the Rioting and Violence and all the Hate white people Rhetoric doesnt go to far

We need to end this, we need to end using race for Political Gain, we need to find a better way to do this...we are all just humans and Americans...what Obamas 3rd term is doing is unconcionable it is categorically causing the destruction of america. Ironically all the Beige americans that call all other whites racists day in an day out...most all make in the millions a year and live in all the Rich enclaves of america with security and walls...but they arent racists, just I am and all americans like me..the americans that got up everyday and went to work to etch out a living and paid their taxs, who lived in apts and modest homes, we are americas evil now and BLM and Antifa are the righteous. Do you really believe the majority is believing all that garbage?

Calling everyone a racist day in and day out does not make those that ARE racists become non racist but it is making non racists turning to being racists and having feelings of hatred...the rioting looting, violence attacks on police, critical race theory and the LYING by the liberal press is not a winning solution for any of us

White democrat Parents are turning in droves against this outrageous approach of democrats. People I know personally that were diehard democrats are now saying they will not vote for this crap to happen again.

White democrats other than those with Great means that live like kings and queens SEE what is happening and know whats coming. Those democrats are not stupid, they dislike AOC and her crew and the crap they spew just as much as I do.

We MUST do better than this...our country divided has weakened us, Russia and China "WILL" come in for the kill when we are weak enough.

Obamas 3rd term with a bumbling stuttering buffoon like Biden as the front man is doing immeasurable harm to the USA and weakening us to the point sooner than later we will be prey. If that happens those white people that live in the Walled secure enclaves along with People of Color will be victims just like me and everyone else.

We need our Politicians Democat and Republican to fight to bring us together, not try and start another revolution, that will be the end game for the USA..

TPF membership Peace and Now I pooof
    Why didja leav inna first place? Do I offend?
    Cutesy Time is OVER

12. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Useful Post:

Common (05-13-2021)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,470x in 36,445 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Why didja leav inna first place? Do I offend?
    Some mod drama, IIRC
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

Admiral Ackbar (05-04-2021)

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 2,929
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 43,648x in 28,238 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Booman View Post
    Is that a person or a planet wrapped in spandex?
    Those are some curves!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

The Booman (05-04-2021)

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,769
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    countryboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,450x in 13,505 Posts
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    Some mod drama, IIRC
    Oh, thank goodness it wasn't my BO.
    Cutesy Time is OVER

18. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (05-14-2021)

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 826
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Now_What's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,701x in 2,286 Posts
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    Black women are the most obese demographic in the country. I think the figure stands at around 80%. That extra weight is doing you a lot more harm than white people.
    That’s about double what it really is. Quite the lie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesit..._Alaska_Native

+ Reply to Thread