Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,986x in 3,848 Posts
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRUSTWHO: Documentary

I wanted to post a link to this documentary, it is about corruption in the WHO. What I really liked about this was the old school journalism. We don't get to see real journalism too much anymore. Mostly what we see are the messages that the corporate owners want us to hear. Their only goal seems to be in shaping society in their desired direction. In the case of the WHO, our lives are on the line.

You can watch this show "TRUSTWHO" on Amazon, or YouTube. Here is a link I found on Bit chute, where you can watch for free. https://www.$#@!ute.com/video/kEn3iVabHtao/

Here is the description listed for the video.

A damning investigation into the World Health Organisation's hidden practices.
    The World Health Organization (WHO) was founded with the aim of building a healthier future for people all over the world. Whether it’s the effects of smoking, the Swine flu pandemic or a nuclear disaster, the WHO is the body we rely on to advise on and resolve a public health crisis. But can it be trusted? TrustWho documents filmmaker Lilian Franck’s quest to discover what lies behind the altruistic façade of the world’s largest public health body. What she uncovers is an alarming picture of corruption and opacity. This powerful investigative doc shines a light on how industry lobbies have infiltrated the WHO and asks whether the organisation can be trusted to keep the public healthy.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (Yesterday)

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 803
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    countryboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 8,988x in 5,768 Posts
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    I wanted to post a link to this documentary, it is about corruption in the WHO. What I really liked about this was the old school journalism. We don't get to see real journalism too much anymore. Mostly what we see are the messages that the corporate owners want us to hear. Their only goal seems to be in shaping society in their desired direction. In the case of the WHO, our lives are on the line.

You can watch this show "TRUSTWHO" on Amazon, or YouTube. Here is a link I found on Bit chute, where you can watch for free. https://www.$#@!ute.com/video/kEn3iVabHtao/

Here is the description listed for the video.

A damning investigation into the World Health Organisation's hidden practices.
    The World Health Organization (WHO) was founded with the aim of building a healthier future for people all over the world. Whether it’s the effects of smoking, the Swine flu pandemic or a nuclear disaster, the WHO is the body we rely on to advise on and resolve a public health crisis. But can it be trusted? TrustWho documents filmmaker Lilian Franck’s quest to discover what lies behind the altruistic façade of the world’s largest public health body. What she uncovers is an alarming picture of corruption and opacity. This powerful investigative doc shines a light on how industry lobbies have infiltrated the WHO and asks whether the organisation can be trusted to keep the public healthy.
    I've known for many years that the WHO is a corrupt organization. I used to listen to a radio talk show where the host (Jim Quinn) would highlight the misinformation spewed by the WHO. For instance, the WHO bases their rankings for the quality of healthcare in various countries, on intention, rather than outcome. Placing the USA consistently low in the list, despite our having among the highest positive outcomes, and best healthcare in the world. The WHO, like most UN organizations, is rabidly anti-American.

Joe "El Baboso" Biden-"Make America Last Again" MALA

4. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (Yesterday)

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,620
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,986x in 3,848 Posts
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    I've known for many years that the WHO is a corrupt organization. I used to listen to a radio talk show where the host (Jim Quinn) would highlight the misinformation spewed by the WHO. For instance, the WHO bases their rankings for the quality of healthcare in various countries, on intention, rather than outcome. Placing the USA consistently low in the list, despite our having among the highest positive outcomes, and best healthcare in the world. The WHO, like most UN organizations, is rabidly anti-American.
    Before Covid, I really didn't care or know much about them, but very quickly I learned what they were not, and that is in it to save lives. They clearly spread misinformation about the virus, and have recommended we not use life saving proven medicines. The things they have done, are a crime against humanity. Every nation paid the price for their lies. Millions of lives have been lost.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

countryboy (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread