User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Is Doing Planned Parenthood’s Bidding In Banning Pro-Life Group LifeSiteNews

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 847
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    mamooth's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,080x in 797 Posts
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    How about you back up anything you are claiming or start your own thread?
    Unlike you, I'm addressing the thread topic, which is how a gropu of pro-lifers were busted for lying about COVID.

Let me know if you'd like to discuss that, or if you're just going to deflect and insult more. I find the latter boring, so I'll just ignore more of it.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 81,549x in 55,058 Posts
    Mentioned
    2014 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mamooth View Post
    Awww. Someone missed me.

What does AOC have to do with a pro-life organization lyign about COVID? You know, the thread topic.

Oh, that's right. You need an excuse to run cover for the lies.

Isn't it a bit odd that "Facebook Is Doing Planned Parenthood’s Bidding In Banning Pro-Life Group LifeSiteNews" when AOC claims PP is pro-life? Such confusion lies on the left.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 2,250
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,050x in 8,898 Posts
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Isn't it a bit odd that "Facebook Is Doing Planned Parenthood’s Bidding In Banning Pro-Life Group LifeSiteNews" when AOC claims PP is pro-life? Such confusion lies on the left.
    Not at all. AOC says she was a PP baby. She has stated that as a result of the pre-natal care afforded by PP, many babies are born healthy and that PP actually saves babies' lives. Thus PP is pro-life. It's an alternative definition of pro-life, where the traditional type wants to stop all abortions, but doesn't care whether pregnant mothers receive any pre-natal care, receive needed vitamin supplements nor whether the children who are born eat every day, get any vaccinations or have anyone to look after them when mom goes to work. I guess it's a matter of perspective.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 874
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    NoisyBoy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,099x in 2,609 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Conservatives, instead of whining about suffering the consequences for lying, why not just stop lying?

Oh, never mind. I get it. That's not an option for you.
    62 million murdered infants disagree.Here's a truth bomb for ya Ms Democrat boot licker.Democrats are the party of infant slaughter.They celebrate it as a right.You freakin' twisted psycho's.

Montani Semper Liberi

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NoisyBoy For This Useful Post:

MMC (05-09-2021)

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 661
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,498x in 1,842 Posts
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there is one thing the border crisis exemplifies it is the hypocrisy of the pro-life people. They care for the unborn because the unborn are easy to care for, just pretend you care and the soul is pacified.

Let me repeat: Abortion is the hypocrite's crutch, a child dies every few seconds in the world and even in America of preventable healthcare issues and never ever do you hear abortion foes talk of helping the living born conscious human being. It is only this moral outrage over abortion that gets notice for it requires nothing of the moralist except judgment and condemnation of the other. Consider too the misogyny and racism so evident in America during the last President and 2016 election and you must wonder why this love of children does not extend into love of all people? How hard it is to fund help for the needy in America, CHIP was an example, or universal healthcare, and you soon realize abortion like guns is only a wedge issue used to manage the mind of the easily persuaded. Religion, and especially evangelical religion in America has come to be about political power and money and no longer has anything to do with morality, you know simply doing good for your neighbor.

"Abolition of a woman's right to abortion, when and if she wants it, amounts to compulsory maternity: a form of rape by the State." Edward Abbey

"Diarrhoea is a leading killer of children, accounting for 9 per cent of all deaths among children under age 5 worldwide in 2015. This translates to over 1,400 young children dying each day, or about 526,000 children a year, despite the availability of simple effective treatment."

https://data.unicef.org/topic/child-...hoeal-disease/
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    Not at all. AOC says she was a PP baby. She has stated that as a result of the pre-natal care afforded by PP, many babies are born healthy and that PP actually saves babies' lives. Thus PP is pro-life. It's an alternative definition of pro-life, where the traditional type wants to stop all abortions, but doesn't care whether pregnant mothers receive any pre-natal care, receive needed vitamin supplements nor whether the children who are born eat every day, get any vaccinations or have anyone to look after them when mom goes to work. I guess it's a matter of perspective.

As an "alternate definition of pro-life," it doesn't fly. Yes PP offers some prenatal services, and that's a good thing, but the term "pro-life" has a meaning that isn't going to switch over anytime soon.

The idea that "traditional" pro-lifers don't care about mothers receiving prenatal support is 100% wrong. They do try to talk young women out of having abortions, but they do it by offering to hook them up with prenatal services, adoption services, etc. I think this errant way of thinking was started by far-right-wing groups who picketed abortion clinics back in the day. Those were odd evangelical types, much like the the nuts from Westboro Baptist Church who picket soldiers' funerals. The more-common, run-of-the-mill pro-life group raises funds and does a good job of getting young women in for prenatal care.

Most of the groups are funded through church organizations, such as Catholic Charities.

I'm sure the whack-jobs--the Calvinist types like Westboro--are more judgemental than helpful, but the vast majority of pro-lifers put their money out to help the young women. Don't fall for the leftist spin.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

Dr. Who (05-09-2021),MMC (05-09-2021)

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    If there is one thing the border crisis exemplifies it is the hypocrisy of the pro-life people. They care for the unborn because the unborn are easy to care for, just pretend you care and the soul is pacified.
    You have no clue.

As usual.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

MMC (05-09-2021)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unlike you, I'm addressing the thread topic, which is how a gropu of pro-lifers were busted for lying about COVID.

Let me know if you'd like to discuss that, or if you're just going to deflect and insult more. I find the latter boring, so I'll just ignore more of it.
    LMAO telling people about the side effects from the Experimental vaccines? Does your brain stem remember your Lame Stream media reporting on the side effects of the vaccines. Did your one brain cell forget the Euros stopping the Astrazenica vaccine due to the blood cots?

So now that you have been called out over the prolifers talking about the side effects of those experimental vaccines. Lets see if your dense grey matter can back its play.

Oh and this time try not to snivel, whine, and cry about being a victim.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post

Let me repeat: Abortion is the hypocrite's crutch, a child dies every few seconds in the world and even in America of preventable healthcare issues and never ever do you hear abortion foes talk of helping the living born conscious human being. It is only this moral outrage over abortion that gets notice for it requires nothing of the moralist except judgment and condemnation of the other. Consider too the misogyny and racism so evident in America during the last President and 2016 election and you must wonder why this love of children does not extend into love of all people? How hard it is to fund help for the needy in America, CHIP was an example, or universal healthcare, and you soon realize abortion like guns is only a wedge issue used to manage the mind of the easily persuaded. Religion, and especially evangelical religion in America has come to be about political power and money and no longer has anything to do with morality, you know simply doing good for your neighbor.

"Abolition of a woman's right to abortion, when and if she wants it, amounts to compulsory maternity: a form of rape by the State." Edward Abbey

"Diarrhoea is a leading killer of children, accounting for 9 per cent of all deaths among children under age 5 worldwide in 2015. This translates to over 1,400 young children dying each day, or about 526,000 children a year, despite the availability of simple effective treatment."

https://data.unicef.org/topic/child-...hoeal-disease/
    At least those children were given a chance. But then you leftists always trying to deny science is nothing new in reality. Of course the issue here is Facebook banning those they dont agree with. Or did that just fly by all those smart powers you claim you have?
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,393
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Hoosier8's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,221x in 6,443 Posts
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yet here you are now, running cover for your pro-liar pals lying about COVID.

I understand why you all act like that. Look at Liz Cheney, who was cancelled merely for not lying. Given how violent and unstable the Trump cult is, Trump cultists are all afraid of what might happen to them if they don't lie along with the cult.
    LOL, Dr Mamooth thinks he knows everything about Covid.
    When Donald Trump said to protest “peacefully”, he meant violence.

When he told protesters to “go home”, he meant stay for an insurrection.

And when he told Brad Raffensperger to implement “whatever the correct legal remedy is”, he meant fraud.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

Ignorance is strength.

+ Reply to Thread