Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44x in 35 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

phoenix is revealed

I never made an 'entry' thread when I joined here Sep 12, 2019. I am a member of TPF but was going through a hard time over some things and decided I needed another outlet. Thus - my choice name of phoenix - a mythical female bird that dies and arises from the ashes. I needed some peace.

I read and finally made my first post on Dec 10, 2020 and immediately began getting Visitor Messages and PMs accusing me of being someone else and of being a spy. They were quite ugly - and all I wanted was to be a private person and post politely - as my mere 27 posts will show.

It was only today that I saw and read the 13 page thread about me Titled; "New" member Phoenyx. I'm not a mean person but I sincerely hope the poster and some others feel some shame for what they have said and accused me of. You took me out of my peace zone because lies were being spread all over!

I hate to have to reveal myself, I only wanted some privacy but it's time to tell all of you that I am potlatch. The same potlatch who used to share email with @2cent and @HawkTheSlayer, the same potlatch who had a PM from @CalypsoJones the morning she left TPF, the same potlatch who @Daily Bread once told me, "when I see a potlatch comment I always know it's the truth". And, the same potlatch who used to ask @Abby08 if she had a link when she made such explicit remarks about things and then she would back away with "well no, but..."

And finally, yes I like and am friends with Trinnity and you won't find me speaking out against her. You will never find one instance of me carrying tales either, I don't do that, never have never will. This post will be a surprise to anyone who reads it and I hope many people do!

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 868
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,271x in 18,826 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Listen, Trinnity, I have it on very good authority, you are phoenix.

Have you no shame, using your members as scapegoats?

I wouldn't believe you on anything, even if your tongue came notarized.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Abby08 For This Useful Post:

countryboy (05-12-2021)

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    phoenix's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44x in 35 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby08 View Post
    Listen, Trinnity, I have it on very good authority, you are phoenix.

Have you no shame, using your members as scapegoats?

I wouldn't believe you on anything, even if your tongue came notarized.
    Your 'authority' lied to you Abbey. You can check with any of the people I mentioned and only they would know about what I wrote.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nathanbforrest45's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,261x in 10,568 Posts
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Phoenix, I personally don't care who you might be, Phoenix, Trinnity, or Potlatch (I know you, you are that one). Post good stuff and who you are doesn't really matter.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nathanbforrest45 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (05-11-2021),carolina73 (05-11-2021),Cletus (05-12-2021),Daily Bread (05-11-2021),DGUtley (05-11-2021),HawkTheSlayer (05-11-2021),phoenix (05-11-2021),Red Lily (05-11-2021)

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 282
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    HawkTheSlayer's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,554x in 5,166 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are indeed Potlatch and in good standing with T , why hide for years?
    Just to report back? You are being used.

We've heard this same registered, just to view, story before.

T convinced GHQ to give her the password to her account here so she could "just " view.
    But she couldnt control herself and starting posting rather nasty posts and was eventually banned through some IP work which corresponded to several previously banned T socks.
    T didn't care. GHQ paid the price. The lady didn't have a dozen posts here and those were from the time before TPF started. GHQ tried to help T but not only was she banned here but T banned her from TPF also, out of fear folks would discover the truth and how shabbily she treated and used GHQ.

Then she tried to sweet talk me into giving her my password here since she had no more "in" at the time. I followed all this cross-forum crap in real time, knowing exactly who was who, and what was transpiring. I didn't even bother to reply. I wasn't born yesterday.
    Just about all trust was broken from that day on.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg and the good folks at TPF have no idea they are being watched and their privacy infringed upon in the "posting prison". Some TPF members have been banned for posts they made here at tPF , where no names were ever used. Thats right . Members were banned for something they posted at another forum.

I'd be more worried about my privacy being invaded at that forum than any government entity.

Knowledge is the key to finding the truth.
    When someone doesn't have all the facts, they tend to believe the lies.

Believing in lies and being loyal to a deceiver results in loss of trust and many friends who know the truth.

If You desire the truth, it's out there. Be warned, you'll be the next banned poster.
    Last edited by HawkTheSlayer; 05-11-2021 at 12:12 PM.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die
    Evil is da Devil minus da D.

"Evil is powerless if the good aren’t afraid"- Ronald Reagan

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (05-11-2021),bdtex (05-11-2021),Daily Bread (05-11-2021),Red Lily (05-11-2021),stjames1_53 (05-12-2021)

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 282
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    HawkTheSlayer's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,554x in 5,166 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbforrest45 View Post
    Dear Phoenix, I personally don't care who you might be, Phoenix, Trinnity, or Potlatch (I know you, you are that one). Post good stuff and who you are doesn't really matter.
    But it does matter.
    Potlatch should not have had to come here and hide with another name.

A person should not have to fear a ban at TPF for merely posting at another forum or for the content of their posts, under the same name.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die
    Evil is da Devil minus da D.

"Evil is powerless if the good aren’t afraid"- Ronald Reagan

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (05-11-2021),Daily Bread (05-11-2021),Red Lily (05-11-2021)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44x in 35 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbforrest45 View Post
    I recognize your avatar . But yes, WHO I am does matter when I've been hounded with PMs, Messages and lies are spread that I am someone else? Remember how we all hated it when lies were spread about Trump from the minute he started running for President? I've been lied about from the minute I began posting.

I'm not sure I know 'who' you are referring to when you wrote, '(I know you, you are that one)'.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44x in 35 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkTheSlayer View Post
    If you are indeed Potlatch and in good standing with T , why hide for years?
    Just to report back? You are being used.

We've heard this same registered, just to view, story before.

T convinced GHQ to give her the password to her account here so she could "just " view.
    But she couldnt control herself and starting posting rather nasty posts and was eventually banned through some IP work which corresponded to several previously banned T socks.
    T didn't care. GHQ paid the price. The lady didn't have a dozen posts here and those were from the time before TPF started. GHQ tried to help T but not only was she banned here but T banned her from TPF also, out of fear folks would discover the truth and how shabbily she treated and used GHQ.

Then she tried to sweet talk me into giving her my password here since she had no more "in" at the time. I followed all this cross-forum crap in real time, knowing exactly who was who, and what was transpiring. I didn't even bother to reply. I wasn't born yesterday.
    Just about all trust was broken from that day on.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg and the good folks at TPF have no idea they are being watched and their privacy infringed upon in the "posting prison". Some TPF members have been banned for posts they made here at tPF , where no names were ever used. Thats right . Members were banned for something they posted at another forum.

I'd be more worried about my privacy being invaded at that forum than any government entity.

Knowledge is the key to finding the truth.
    When someone doesn't have all the facts, they tend to believe the lies.

Believing in lies and being loyal to a deceiver results in loss of trust and many friends who know the truth.

If You desire the truth, it's out there. Be warned, you'll be the next banned poster.
    I've seen and read all that Hawk, but that has nothing to do with me as I'm not Trinnity.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nathanbforrest45's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,261x in 10,568 Posts
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkTheSlayer View Post
    But it does matter.
    Potlatch should not have had to come here and hide with another name.

A person should not have to fear a ban at TPF for merely posting at another forum or for the content of their posts, under the same name.
    I am on two other forums with different names for each. What does it matter what name she uses, none of them are her real name anyway. What is not kosher is to complain about other forums. If you think the forum is bad then leave it, not air your dirty laundry and a rival forum.

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 868
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,271x in 18,826 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    I've seen and read all that Hawk, but that has nothing to do with me as I'm not Trinnity.

Did you PM any of the people you say would know who you are and tell them you were using a Trinnity sock, so you could stay anonymous?

If you only wanted to look around/observe, why couldn't you do it under, Potlatch?

If people have to hide, for fear of backlash from another forum admin, doesn't that support the claims being made about Trinnity?

I'm not at all convinced you aren't Trinnity.....this whole thing is awfully suspicious.

+ Reply to Thread